Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Reviews

83 | Charlotte, NC

83 Reviews for Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City

83 Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Reviews

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

I got married on 9/15/18, in the midst of a hurricane and the staff at the Holiday Inn Center City did everything in their power to make my big day great. So I didn't get the Rooftop wedding I really wanted. But I had a great time and had some truly awesome food. I would definitely recommend this venue for other weddings and events.

Julie · Married on 09/01/2018

Our experience at the Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City was an AWESOME one. Anything I needed or asked for, the accommodated and everyone went far and beyond to make sure our sons rehearsal dinner was a hit. I would definitely be staying there for any future trips to Charlotte and would most definitely book this venue again for any future events.

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City 4
    Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City 11
    Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City 12
    Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City 13

Rebecca · Married on 07/14/2018

The entire staff knew when to be by the bride and grooms aide and also when to let them relax and enjoy their day. Wonderful Wonderful easy and painless experience!!

Kim · Married on 11/19/2017

Kat was absolutely amazing. Going into the process we read other reviews about her being great and she was just that from start to finish. She went out of her way to accommodate and make sure we were happy during planning and on the wedding day. Her passion and professionalism is sharp. I would recommend working with Kat to anyone. Holiday inn city center has great wedding packages for any budget!! Great staff!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

We were so thrilled to be a part of your wedding day. We wish you all the best!

Jaymie · Married on 10/20/2017

When you think of the Holiday Inn you don't think of it being as grand as the one in Charlotte Center or even think to have your wedding there on the rooftop. My wife and I had just relocated from Florida and had already booked to have our wedding in Savannah. However with family being so close to us we opted to cut our losses and move our wedding to Charlotte. I had been searching for a venue for a few weeks and when I had called the Holiday Inn, our day was booked, so I was like there was not point of even going to go look at it. However once I spoke to Kat, I told my wife lets just go look and maybe if we liked we would move our date. When we got there Kat met us in the lobby gave us an amazing tour of the hotel. we were absolutely blown away especially on the rooftop. One side you can see the whole city line and the other side you can see the greenside. Best of both worlds. That Monday after we saw the venue . Kat called me with her pleasant voice, we booked that day with only 4 months to spare. Her communication is amazing

Kat, I just want to say a HUGE thank you for all that you did for our wedding! You did everything you could to make our wedding day smooth and perfect! My family and I did not have to worry about a single thing on our day, and it was so comforting to know that we were in good hands. When we walked into the reception, we all blown away by how incredible everything looked, and our guests were super impressed too! Not only did was everything perfectly, but you were there the whole day and night to make sure everything was spot on. Every time I needed something, Maria knew exactly where I had put it and went to get it for me. I cannot imagine working with anyone else and I am SO happy that we had your help! To everyone out there: I am so glad that Kat Wrona at the Holiday Inn Charlotte Center was part of our wedding, and you would be INSANE not to use them for your own wedding! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Ebony and Jaymie

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City 20
    Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City 21
    Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City 22

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you so much Jaymie! Talk about a beautiful wedding! It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you for sharing the photos! We wish you and Ebony a lifetime of love and happiness!

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2017

I had my wedding at the Holiday Inn Center City in October 2017. The staff, particularly Kat Wrona, were wonderful to us throughout each step of the process. They also helped with providing recommendations, which I was very grateful for. We also wanted a wedding where we could A) invite a lot of people, B) not go into debt, and C) have a nice-looking space. We had a brunch party in the ballroom and it was perfect for us. For those who are interested in more of an outdoor feel, the rooftop is beautiful. We got the best of both worlds, because we were able to take our wedding photos on the roof and party in the ballroom. The staff was very accommodating and everyone said that the food was very good. This venue is ideal for anyone who wants a nice wedding at a reasonable cost and doesn't want to have to deal with a thousand different vendors. All of the articles online that have tips for having a budget friendly wedding only work if you invite less than 50 people. If you want more than that, but don't want to go into massive debt, I can't recommend the Holiday Inn enough!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

We were so thrilled to be a part of your wedding day. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/07/2017

Omg I’m not sure were to begin with this venue. Kat was so awesome!! Our wedding was 10-7-17.. was supposed to have been on the rooftop. Can you imagine your dream wedding being on the roof for you to be told it’s going to have to be moved in. I was hurt but Kat and her team including another vendor made it so beautiful on the inside. I had no idea of how it was going to turn out but they all worked together and did an amazing job!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Brandy & Christian. Your wedding day was amazing! We loved working with you and wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Lonjezo & Nigel · Married on 09/17/2017

We got married Sept 2017 at the Holiday Inn Rooftop Siena. We did our ceremony and reception on the rooftop, it was beautiful! The weather was amazing and the scenery was amazing especially at night. The staff was great to work with, from the day we visited the venue (May 2016) until the end of the night of our wedding day. They were there every step of the way, answering all our questions and requests. Everything was perfect, they made the whole process 100% less stressful.

The food and bar was great. The menu had great options and lots of variety. We went with the open bar which was completely worth it, the bartender was amazing. All the guests loved her!

This is a great venue especially if you have a lot of out of town guests like us. Location is right in the middle of uptown, there's plenty of food, bars, and other entertainment for you guest to experience during their stay. Even the bar and restaurant in the Hotel is great!

Overall, if we could do it all over again. We wouldn't change a thing, best experience and service.

Thank you to ALL the Holiday Inn Staff (from the coordinators, front desk associates, servers, and to the bartenders) for making our special day unforgettable!

Cami · Married on 09/09/2017

Holiday Inn Center City was a life saver and ended up being a game changer!! Their assistance and professionalism was so amazing!!! I enjoyed working with Laura and Kat to make sure my vision and dreams came true!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Cami. It was such a pleasure working with you and Joseph. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Ann · Married on 09/03/2017

Kat assisted us throughout the entire wedding and was the maître de on our wedding day. She always treated us as if we were the only wedding which was extremely important to us both! The Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City is an amazing choice for a wedding if you would like a rooftop wedding!

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

Kat was fantastic. She was our third wedding coordinator (the others left the Holiday Inn) but you wouldn't have known it. She was always very quick to respond to emails. Any time I asked a question she gave great feedback. She was very accommodating anytime I suggested a change. The day of she was very attentive leading up to the ceremony and into dinner. She coordinated everything very well including our rehearsal. The food was great, the suggested list of vendors was very helpful and the ones we chose were fantastic, the waitstaff were very friendly, the rooms were nice, and the front desk did a great job making sure the room block guests got a wedding bag when they checked in. Overall, I had a fantastic experience with the Holiday Inn planning and having my wedding ceremony and reception on the rooftop.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Sarah & Tim! We we thrilled to host your wedding!

Melanie · Married on 05/07/2017

This venue was a huge part of making our all our wedding dreams come true! Half of our wedding guests were from out of state so it was important to me that they have a great experience at the hotel. My guests couldn't stop telling me how friendly and helpful every single staff member was. We had no problems! Which, for a wedding with a lot of people and moving parts, I was amazed and so happy.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Melanie & Brian. Your wedding was beautiful! We were thrilled to be a part of your special day. We are so happy that your guests enjoyed our venue as much as you both did. Congratulations again!

Rosalyn · Married on 04/29/2017

The services provided were excellent! Kat took over in the middle of our planning and far exceeded our expectations. The venue was very accommodating and quick on their feet when/if any changes needed to occur. The food was great (changes made just as we requested). Questions were answered very timely, and communication was consistent. We couldn't have asked for a better venue or staff involved with our wedding. Thank you so much to everyone at Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Rosalyn & Shemeca.

Shannon · Married on 04/28/2017

The team at Holiday Inn was amazing. They work hard to make sure that our special day went off with out a hitch. Any issues I had Laura was able to help me fix them right away. I would recommend the Holiday Inn Center City to anyone for their wedding.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Shannon & Taylor. Your wedding ceremony and reception was beautiful! We wish you continued love and happiness!

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

Sarah was really good. She was knowledgeable and made sure everything was to our liking. She was a pleasure to work with. We had a pretty large wedding and she rocked it!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Amanda & Loren. We loved all of the special touches that you thought of to make your wedding day so special.

Rukiya · Married on 11/13/2016

Ask for Sarah. She was wonderful. Worked within our 1 month deadline and was so accommodating and knowledgeable. My wedding was rained out and she set up the ceremony inside and it was flawless. Very thankful to her for making our big day an exceptional experience!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Rukiya & Myron. Your wedding ceremony and reception was beautiful.

Donna · Married on 10/29/2016

The venue was absolutely breathtaking. The staff was on their game at all times and made the day run smoothly! Very pleased with the way the whole day was managed and the food was AMAZING!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Donna & Anthony! Your wedding ceremony and reception on Rooftop Siena was a highlight for all of us. Having your grandmothers as flower girls was so special. We wish you all the best in the years to come.

Mary · Married on 10/09/2016

I changed vendors to the Holiday Inn Center City months before my October 9th wedding and am SO GLAD that I did. The hotel and the team took care of everything. The catering, cake allotment and florist allotment is included in your per person price. The fact that they include almost everything is worth it all- food, linens, chairs, covers, setup/breakdown, a wait staff, bar/bar tender, the list goes on! Honestly, it was the most reasonable and accommodating vendor around Charlotte. We had the ceremony and cocktail hour on the Rooftop Sienna and the Reception inside the Discovery Ballroom. My pictures turned out GORGEOUS and I received endless compliments on how pretty everything was.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Mary & Adam. Your wedding was amazing! We wish you nothing but love and happiness.

Nancy · Married on 09/24/2016

So I got married May 6th, 2017 here and had my ceremony and reception at The Holiday Inn Center City. I am a super anal person when planning any event I'm hosting. I was adamant about a couple of things and this venue came through 100%! The communication was great, the food was OUTSTANDING (I'm a cook and entertain friends weekly at my home and was so nervous it wouldn't be flavorful) and not your normal wedding food. We all know "normal, boring wedding food" and The Holiday Inn went above and beyond. I have had several compliments on how incredible the food was at cocktail hour and reception. The entire staff worked together diligently to bring my wedding inside last minute due to incliment weather and it turned out BEAUTIFUL. My guests were super impressed and had a BLAST. Laura is a gem to work with and Jami was incredible too!!!! The open bar was fully stoked and poured generously! Hahaha! They really helped me keep my wedding very personable and intimate. I could go on and on about each person that helped me at this venue. JJ at the front desk answered questions for my guests and helped them get acclimated. LOVE HIM!!! And the valet guys out front, ha!!! LOVED THEM TOO!! Just amazing people. If you're contemplating having your wedding here, DO IT!!!! Trust me, I am incredibly picky and these guys just KNOW HOW TO DO A WEDDING. They take care of EVERYTHING!!!! Your wedding isn't just another hotel wedding. They make you feel like that hotel was built for YOU and your guests. Haha! We took it to the hotel bar after the reception (12am) and went out uptown following the hotel bar. I would do it all over again. For the value you cannot beat it. Don't waste your time looking anywhere else. You'll thank yourself later.. :-)

Sent on 06/05/2017

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Nancy & Seth. Your emotional, fun, surprise filled wedding day is a special day that we will never forget. We will always remember your Great Dane, your father escorting you down the aisle in his military uniform and your first "dance" sung as a duet!! We wish you much happiness in the years to come.

Katrina · Married on 09/17/2016

If you are looking for an all inclusive no fuss wedding this is the spot! Karen Flowers, JJ, and the crew made every visit to the hotel be it for a consultation, meeting, or stopping by to make payment feel like a visit with old friends. We didn't have to worry about one thing the entire weekend of our wedding. They provided a list of preferred vendors from which I did choose my vendors although I didn't have to. However, each vendor on their list that I chose was TOP NOTCH!!! Karen was very accommodating from all aspects. Our ceremony was on the roof top, and the reception was in a ballroom. Everything was beautiful! Everyone that was in attendance raved about the venue. It's in a convenient and attractive location especially if you love the city life like my husband and I. You can't go wrong choosing this venue. Thank you Karen, JJ, and the crew for all you do!!! XOXO K&J

Sent on 12/28/2016

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Katrina & Julius. Your September wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings that we have hosted on Rooftop Siena. We wish you continued love and happiness!

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2016

I want to thank Karen and Sarah for all their help with my wedding event. My family had so much fun. It was because of these two ladies. They made my wedding life so unstressful!!! Love You Both!!!

The Payne's

Catie · Married on 08/06/2016

They were more than we could of ever asked for!

• W

wnay · Married on 07/30/2016

Our son's Holiday Inn Rooftop wedding was unique, elegant, and beautiful! All vendors did an over the top wonderful job. Lots of choices and the wedding staff was wonderful in offering suggestions and making sure it was a perfect day. The food was beautiful displayed, ample, and delicious. The roof top was a great venue for the money! 100 guests fit there perfectly! The stars made the evening even more perfect! The wedding day went off without a flaw, Perfect venue, food, rooms, service!
    My only complaint is the hotel needs to INCLUDE the service charge (22%) and sales taxes (7% - 8%) in the wedding price quote and include it in the payment plan. That way there is no shock to the couple that additional funds are required weeks before their wedding takes place.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Nay. It certainly was a beautiful evening to be on Roof Top Siena!

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

Karen, Corinna and the entire staff at the Holiday Inn Charlotte - Center City & Cafe Sienna did a phenomenal job for our wedding. It was truly the best day of our lives! All of our guests are continuously complimenting the entire night including the food, decor, etc. They listened to what we wanted and made it come to life. HI Charlotte is highly recommended by us and we can't thank them enough for all they did to make our day extra special!
    Mr. & Mrs. Cooper