Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• ALMESHIA
    Almeshia R. Married on 10/10/2021

Communication was very good. Molly and Kayla over delivered the day of my wedding! The best experience me ans my guest ever had.

From the very start, they do everything possible to accommodate you. Their vendor list is lacking nothing. Forchetta catered all my food the entire weekend and did not let me down at all. We had a meet and greet Friday evening for our out of town guest and wedding party. Saturday morning we had our rehearsal and brunch afterwards. Everyone loved the food. The bar is amazing too. Our rooftop wedding was perfect! We had about 120 attend our Sunday evening rooftop wedding. 82 people stayed for the reception which was also on the roof top. Our social hour was inside. We had two hor’derves with a cash bar for the social hour. We also had a great rate for our guest who had rooms for the weekend.

The price below includes hotel stay, two addition days cost for food Meet and Greet (22ppl), rehearsal brunch(20ppl) and wedding day (85ppl) accommodations. .
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine Married on 04/25/2020

Rooftop Wedding Of my dreams!

Jami and the entire staff made my rooftop wedding dreams come true!!! I cannot speak highly enough of the level of service and attentiveness we received from the day we hired them to the time we checked out the day after the wedding. Everything was so perfect!
  • Katie
    Katie R. Married on 10/05/2019

Holiday Inn Center City was amazing

Nicole at HICC made everything that went along with planning the wedding feel like a breeze. She was patient, attentive, receptive and responsive. Not to mention one of the friendliest people I’ve ever met!! We also got to work with Kayla on the day of and she was just as amazing!! We loved our wedding and we have Nicole and Kayla to thank for that!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 10/04/2019

Best decision ever

There aren't enough good things I can say about this place. Nicole was so patient and caring throughout the entire process. No matter how many crazy questions I had (and there were a lot) or the amount of emails I sent, she answered them all gracefully and calmly. By the time our wedding happened, she felt like a friend that helped me plan the wedding of my dreams and no amount of words would be enough to say thank you. The wait staff the day of was attentive to make sure my husband and I always had water or a drink or whatever we needed. The food was AMAZING. People are still telling me how great it was. HIGHLY recommend this venue. It's a little pricier than other venues we looked at, but you get what you paid for -- and I'd definitely pay it again.
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin Married on 09/21/2019

I'd pay to do it all over again... it was that PERFECT!

Check out the Holiday Inn if you're looking to celebrate your marriage with the following:

1. The most amazing and positive person to help you plan every detail from the rehearsal to the ceremony and reception to the farewell breakfast, Nicole is seriously the best, she always made a point to get back to us ASAP, and to help us figure out who we could contact and what we could do achieve our dream wedding. She went above and beyond for us and we are forever thankful.

2. The most amazing food, Chef Luca and his team were able to meet all of our dietary needs from gluten free to vegetarian to the meat lovers, his hors d'oeuvres were a huge hit during the cocktail hour, and everyone loved their meals. We did a seated dinner and no one complained about being hungry and not liking the food (and we have some picky eaters as friends)

3. The most amazing staff - from Nicole and her team to the Front Desk to the servers and bar tenders, everyone was polite and super accommodating, our guests were taken care of as if they were family, they made sure people had everything they needed and wanted

4. The most amazing preferred vendors - the Holiday Inn works with Ashley Bookout from Bookout Blooms, who was able to turn the Holiday Inn's roof top into the most picturesque space for a wedding ceremony.
  • Leeanna
    Leeanna Married on 09/14/2019

What a great experience!

If you haven’t found your wedding and/ or reception venue, stop and check this place out. I promise you will not regret it. Wedding planning is stressful and I will hands down say our reception was the least stressful process all because of Nicole. Nicole always made sure we were comfortable with the decisions we made and didn’t have any questions. She always made herself accessible before we got married and the day of our wedding. I appreciate Nicole being detail-oriented, accommodating, and reaching out to our vendors the week of the wedding. My now husband and I decided to have our reception on the rooftop of holiday inn and I must say it was such a gorgeous evening! Nicole and her team made everything perfect, there was literally not one thing I would have changed. Not only was this venue spectacular but it was convenient to use their services for the food and bar portion of our reception. I have to add the food was absolutely divine and there was a good list of food options to choose from. Another thing that made this venue so great was the wedding packages. The prices were reasonable and it included many options. We appreciate Nicole and her team’s hard work in making our reception memorable with our family and friends!
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne Married on 08/24/2019

If I could rate this vendor a 10 I would!!!

I seriously would not have been able to survive my planning process nor my Wedding day without Nicole!!! She’s absolutely amazing and worked with me and my husband with the price as well! Amazing prices for all inclusive package!!! She even helped me incorporate my gender reveal all in one to my family! The venue was beautiful!! Thank you so much for everything!!
  • T'keyah
    T'keyah Married on 06/29/2019

Overall Wonderful

The wedding coordinators have truly outdone themselves. They work with you if you fall behind on payments or if you’re having a personal issue that has caused you to miss a payment. Communication is the key people. I love these ladies here & they have treated me like family. They have made everything that was impossible to accomplish to possible & I have accomplished it. I can’t wait for our big wedding day. The countdown has started!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 06/23/2019

This is your venue!

As a photographer, working with vendors can be tricky. However, Holiday Inn did an incredible job hosting our Kate Spade Wedding styled shoot. They made us feel right at home! There are so many rooms inside to host your ceremony and reception. They even have a gorgeous rooftop! I would highly recommend looking into HICC for your wedding day! They will take great care of you!
  • Latonyia
    Latonyia S. Married on 03/30/2019

Nicole & Ashley with HICC

My husband and I can't thank Nicole, Ashely and their phenomenal team for executing our vision. It's couldn't have been done any better.
    Taylor C. Married on 11/03/2018

Best choice of venue

Cannot say enough good things! They are so accommodating and will make sure your day is perfect.
    Rachel Married on 09/29/2018
    I got married on 9/15/18, in the midst of a hurricane and the staff at the Holiday Inn Center City did everything in their power to make my big day great. So I didn't get the Rooftop wedding I really wanted. But I had a great time and had some truly awesome food. I would definitely recommend this venue for other weddings and events.
    Carrie Married on 09/15/2018
    We had our wedding during the weekend when Hurricane Florence hit Charlotte. The staff at the Holiday Inn quickly responded when are church closed allowing us to use one of their rooms for our ceremony. Ashley Faulkenbery and Nicole Beally were absolutely fantastic and helped provide a terrific experience for us. I would highly recommend them. On top of the absolutely great event the food was fatatic as well. I am thrilled with how my wedding turned out especially due to the diversity of our circumstances. Highly recommend and a million thank you’s To the Holiday inn staff!!!
    Julie Married on 09/01/2018
    Our experience at the Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City was an AWESOME one. Anything I needed or asked for, the accommodated and everyone went far and beyond to make sure our sons rehearsal dinner was a hit. I would definitely be staying there for any future trips to Charlotte and would most definitely book this venue again for any future events.
    Rebecca Married on 07/14/2018
    The entire staff knew when to be by the bride and grooms aide and also when to let them relax and enjoy their day. Wonderful Wonderful easy and painless experience!!
    Lisa Married on 05/12/2018

Stress Free Experience!

Nicole and Ashley were amazing to work with! I decided to plan my wedding 5-6 weeks prior to the date and you would think I've been planning for at least a year. The food and service was impeccable! I didn't get my rooftop as I hoped for due to the rain but it all ended up working out!
    Kim Married on 11/19/2017
    Kat was absolutely amazing. Going into the process we read other reviews about her being great and she was just that from start to finish. She went out of her way to accommodate and make sure we were happy during planning and on the wedding day. Her passion and professionalism is sharp. I would recommend working with Kat to anyone. Holiday inn city center has great wedding packages for any budget!! Great staff!

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

We were so thrilled to be a part of your wedding day. We wish you all the best!
    Jaymie Married on 10/20/2017
    When you think of the Holiday Inn you don't think of it being as grand as the one in Charlotte Center or even think to have your wedding there on the rooftop. My wife and I had just relocated from Florida and had already booked to have our wedding in Savannah. However with family being so close to us we opted to cut our losses and move our wedding to Charlotte. I had been searching for a venue for a few weeks and when I had called the Holiday Inn, our day was booked, so I was like there was not point of even going to go look at it. However once I spoke to Kat, I told my wife lets just go look and maybe if we liked we would move our date. When we got there Kat met us in the lobby gave us an amazing tour of the hotel. we were absolutely blown away especially on the rooftop. One side you can see the whole city line and the other side you can see the greenside. Best of both worlds. That Monday after we saw the venue . Kat called me with her pleasant voice, we booked that day with only 4 months to spare. Her communication is amazing

Kat, I just want to say a HUGE thank you for all that you did for our wedding! You did everything you could to make our wedding day smooth and perfect! My family and I did not have to worry about a single thing on our day, and it was so comforting to know that we were in good hands. When we walked into the reception, we all blown away by how incredible everything looked, and our guests were super impressed too! Not only did was everything perfectly, but you were there the whole day and night to make sure everything was spot on. Every time I needed something, Maria knew exactly where I had put it and went to get it for me. I cannot imagine working with anyone else and I am SO happy that we had your help! To everyone out there: I am so glad that Kat Wrona at the Holiday Inn Charlotte Center was part of our wedding, and you would be INSANE not to use them for your own wedding! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Ebony and Jaymie

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you so much Jaymie! Talk about a beautiful wedding! It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you for sharing the photos! We wish you and Ebony a lifetime of love and happiness!
    Jennifer Married on 10/08/2017
    I had my wedding at the Holiday Inn Center City in October 2017. The staff, particularly Kat Wrona, were wonderful to us throughout each step of the process. They also helped with providing recommendations, which I was very grateful for. We also wanted a wedding where we could A) invite a lot of people, B) not go into debt, and C) have a nice-looking space. We had a brunch party in the ballroom and it was perfect for us. For those who are interested in more of an outdoor feel, the rooftop is beautiful. We got the best of both worlds, because we were able to take our wedding photos on the roof and party in the ballroom. The staff was very accommodating and everyone said that the food was very good. This venue is ideal for anyone who wants a nice wedding at a reasonable cost and doesn't want to have to deal with a thousand different vendors. All of the articles online that have tips for having a budget friendly wedding only work if you invite less than 50 people. If you want more than that, but don't want to go into massive debt, I can't recommend the Holiday Inn enough!

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

We were so thrilled to be a part of your wedding day. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Brandy
    Brandy Married on 10/07/2017
    Omg I’m not sure were to begin with this venue. Kat was so awesome!! Our wedding was 10-7-17.. was supposed to have been on the rooftop. Can you imagine your dream wedding being on the roof for you to be told it’s going to have to be moved in. I was hurt but Kat and her team including another vendor made it so beautiful on the inside. I had no idea of how it was going to turn out but they all worked together and did an amazing job!!

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Brandy & Christian. Your wedding day was amazing! We loved working with you and wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
    Lonjezo N. Married on 09/17/2017
    We got married Sept 2017 at the Holiday Inn Rooftop Siena. We did our ceremony and reception on the rooftop, it was beautiful! The weather was amazing and the scenery was amazing especially at night. The staff was great to work with, from the day we visited the venue (May 2016) until the end of the night of our wedding day. They were there every step of the way, answering all our questions and requests. Everything was perfect, they made the whole process 100% less stressful.

The food and bar was great. The menu had great options and lots of variety. We went with the open bar which was completely worth it, the bartender was amazing. All the guests loved her!

This is a great venue especially if you have a lot of out of town guests like us. Location is right in the middle of uptown, there's plenty of food, bars, and other entertainment for you guest to experience during their stay. Even the bar and restaurant in the Hotel is great!

Overall, if we could do it all over again. We wouldn't change a thing, best experience and service.

Thank you to ALL the Holiday Inn Staff (from the coordinators, front desk associates, servers, and to the bartenders) for making our special day unforgettable!

Cami Married on 09/09/2017
    Holiday Inn Center City was a life saver and ended up being a game changer!! Their assistance and professionalism was so amazing!!! I enjoyed working with Laura and Kat to make sure my vision and dreams came true!!!

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Cami. It was such a pleasure working with you and Joseph. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    Ann Married on 09/03/2017
    Kat assisted us throughout the entire wedding and was the maître de on our wedding day. She always treated us as if we were the only wedding which was extremely important to us both! The Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City is an amazing choice for a wedding if you would like a rooftop wedding!
    Sarah Married on 05/20/2017
    Kat was fantastic. She was our third wedding coordinator (the others left the Holiday Inn) but you wouldn't have known it. She was always very quick to respond to emails. Any time I asked a question she gave great feedback. She was very accommodating anytime I suggested a change. The day of she was very attentive leading up to the ceremony and into dinner. She coordinated everything very well including our rehearsal. The food was great, the suggested list of vendors was very helpful and the ones we chose were fantastic, the waitstaff were very friendly, the rooms were nice, and the front desk did a great job making sure the room block guests got a wedding bag when they checked in. Overall, I had a fantastic experience with the Holiday Inn planning and having my wedding ceremony and reception on the rooftop.

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City's reply:

Thank you Sarah & Tim! We we thrilled to host your wedding!