Holiday Inn Canton (Belden Village) Reviews

1 | Canton, OH

1 Reviews for Holiday Inn Canton (Belden Village)

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2008

2.2
      3.0
      1.5
      2.0
      0.5

ok we didnt actually use this vendor because they ended up really making me mad. when we went to check out the hall (this is after we already booked them) they acted like they didnt have time for us and we werent a main concern at all. Trying to get ahold of the lady in charge was just impossible at times. they did act professional when i did speak with them though. as far as value for cost, well it was going to cost 5,000 for 150 people (oh and we were included in that) for this little tiny room that i wasnt completely convinced 150 people could fit into. the dance floor was like a 10x10 and we are dancing people...like 5 people could have done the electric slide. and their flexibility was crap. there was no changing days or anything. and once again they didnt really treat us too well. all in all for cancelling their venue we were out 550 that we couldnt afford with the wedding coming up.

Sent on 11/19/2008

Holiday Inn Canton (Belden Village)'s reply:

I would like to apologize for the experience you had. I do want to let you know that we are currently under a new management group and some personel and many policies have changed. I understand how one bad impression can ruin 10 more opinions. We do apologize and hope that if the need ever arises we would be given a second chance. We would love to change your mind.

Catering Dept.