Holiday Inn Allentown-I-78 (Lehigh Valley) Reviews

6 | Breinigsville, PA

6 Reviews for Holiday Inn Allentown-I-78 (Lehigh Valley)

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

We rented out about 35 rooms for our wedding guests. Christine was so accommodating! She understood everything I was asking and the rooms were reasonably priced. She even reserved a bigger room for the bridal party to get ready in the morning of and had breakfast served (upon my request) but it was nicely laid out. We had 10 girls getting ready, 2 makeup artists, 3 hairdressers, and the photographer in the room and there was still plenty of space. The bridal suite was great!!!!! We will definitely use this hotel again!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Anni · Married on 10/19/2013

Our wedding coordinator, Christine, did a wonderful job making our day as stress free as possible and organizing our time and helping us find vendors. She was pleasant and professional and always made sure we were taken care of. Chad was in charge as the banquet manager for the day and everything was perfect! They also gave us a complimentary suite with butlered food and beverages for the bridal party which was an excellent way to regroup between the church service and the reception, and they were very friendly and accommodating in the flow of the evening. The dinner itself was delicious, and prepared exactly how the chef had made it for us during our trial tasting. Also, our bridal suite for the night was absolutely amazing! We were surprised with a jacuzzi tub room with king size canopy bed, candles and rose petals all over the suite, and a chilled bottle of champagne with chocolate covered strawberries, yum! We had a wonderful time and all of the staff worked so hard to make it happen. Thank you so much for all your efforts and helping to make our day extra special!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2013

The Holiday Inn Conference Center was outstanding! My husband and I are so thrilled that everything went so perfect! Christine Prantow, who is the event planner there, is a guardian angel! She took so much stress off my shoulders and was an absolute doll! She genuinely loves what she does and wanted to help make our day super special. The rest of the staff at the Holiday Inn were also spectacular! Greeting with smiles and making not only us but all of our guests feel important. The food was fabulous too!

Sent on 07/08/2013
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 10/22/2011

3.4
      2.0

The place was beautifully decorated and had plenty of space. There were issues and details that were difficult to work out and they were not very flexible with many things. Some people were stuck in their ways and were telling us how things were going to be and others were great and would work with us. At the end we got a coordinator that was awesome and very sweet. Lori was understanding and very helpful. I would recommend going there. The food was good and we loved how all the guests got to stay in the same place the reception, no one had to worry about driving. But there were times where we felt like they didn't care we were spending tons of money that night and bringing them a lot of business. In the end, the reception was perfect. Just the days leading up to it all wasn't the smoothest.

Sent on 11/03/2011

Angela · Married on 04/17/2010

1.5
      3.5
      3.5

The venue itself was great the day of the wedding as was the food! The problem that I had with this facility was the lack of return responses... I had to pull teeth to get phone calls & e-mails back after I was told that those were the two best ways to converse. It was pretty frustrating at times when I had important issues/questions that needed to be discussed and no one would get back to me... but outside of that, they made everything look beautiful in the reception room and the food was very good.

Sent on 05/13/2010

liz · Married on 07/03/2011

0.0
      2.0
      3.0

the setting and the place was beautiful, but service was poor, the staff acted like they never had a wedding before,,bad service, food was bad, mashed potato was hard,, and the beed with no flavor ,, and rare,,

Sent on 07/26/2011