Holiday Acres Reviews

Holiday Acres View more information

Karen A. Married on 02/04/2021

Travis and Xochitl Wedding

This was the perfect venue that my son Travis and Xochitl were looking for in a wedding venue! Everything was perfect and the staff were always in contact with us making sure our plan was ready. Rustic and elegant with plenty of room to enjoy the wedding. The wedding was outside and the reception was inside the barn. This is an all in one stop for your wedding. The bride and groom already decided this was the place and then they won a raffle for a huge discount!
    Lynette Married on 04/04/2020
    After some correspondence back and forth, my fiance and I decided this venue was over our budget. Well, Leigh didn't let that disgruntle her. She asked what our vision was and after attending a vendor convention, she found a venue that she thought would be perfect for us and our budget. So, she passed the information along to me, even though that meant she would not be getting our business. Well, the venue she suggested was absolutely what we were wanting and we booked it. And this was a venue I would have never found cause they do not have a website. So, because Leigh wanted us to be able to have what we wanted, in our budget, to make us happy, she offered up this venue. Very very classy and professional. If she went to that much trouble to make sure we got what we wanted when it wasn't her venue, then I have NO DOUBTS she will bend over backwards to make future couples that use her venue have absolutely everything they want to make their special day extra special!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!
    Tiffany Married on 05/26/2018
    LeighAnn and Rocky were so accommodating and their staff was part of what made our event successful! It is a lovely venue, picturesque, with many options for weddings and receptions! I would do another event in a heartbeat at Holidayacres! I really do not have enough great things to say about them! Thank you Holidayacres and staff doe the successful
    event!
    Sharayah Married on 05/12/2018
    Leigh Ann at Holiday Acres was so wonderful! This place is perfect for rustic weddings. We had ours outdoors then dinner and dancing inside/under the pavilion. The place is very well kept. The staff at holiday Acres was very helpful and even helped break everything down as the reception was wrapping up. Photography at sunset also turns out beautifully inside of the Christmas tree farm! I definitely recommend!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 12/17/2016

Attentive and Amazing

This is the perfect place so many options and they are so flexible love it.

Holiday Acres's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! Your wedding was so beautiful and amazing. We were happy we could be a part of it! We wish you and Brodie every happiness!