Holcomb & Co. | Photo + Film Reviews

6 | Nashville, TN

6 Reviews for Holcomb & Co. | Photo + Film

Eb Stafford · Married on 10/08/2019

Friendly, Professional, and Super Organized!

Working with Holcomb and Co. was an absolute dream! During our wedding planning process my husband and I were very "go with the flow" (maybe a little too much), but Mallory and Ben helped keep us on track and make sure we had all of our ducks in a row when it came to photography. Plus, we didn't have room in the budget to hire a videographer, so the ceremony and reception photos were even more important. We felt like Mallory and Ben really captured our personalities and the fun atmosphere of the wedding, and that's reflected in the amazing final photos. They truly exceeded our expectations and we can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 06/29/2020

Holcomb & Co. | Photo + Film's reply:

EB!! You and Ty were a dream to work too! You are so much fun, easy to be around, and made me laugh non-stop. Except for when your vows made me cry ;) Thank you for the kindest words!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Rhyne · Married on 09/06/2019

Best photographers ever.

My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Mal and Ben from Holcomb & Co.! They are total photo pros and know how to make everyone feel comfortable on the day of the wedding. They are incredibly warm and friendly, fun to be around, professional, helpful, and able to help keep everything on track (while also busting out some sweet moves on the dance floor). The whole process of working with them was professional, easy, and fun. As the bride, I honestly felt like I had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding. All my questions were answered before I even asked them. Our photos were delivered in a beautiful gallery within the turnaround time that was given to us. The photos are seriously stunning - we feel like the magic from our day was so accurately captured and we can't help ourselves from looking back on them over and over again. We've even printed out some canvas prints for our wall. I would (and have!) recommend Holcomb & Co. to anyone and everyone. We hope to work with them again someday! You'll regret passing up the opportunity to work with these amazing humans.

Sent on 07/13/2020

Holcomb & Co. | Photo + Film's reply:

Kaittttlyn thank you so much!! Your day was absolute magic. It would be a dream to work with y'all again someday. Love you both and hope to see you soon! xo
  • Syrii

Syrii · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceeded every expectation!

Holcomb & Co., first and foremost, THANK YOU!! Mallory and Ben are such a special duo, we could not be more grateful for the way they captured our wedding day. First off, our engagement shoot with Mallory was filled with so much laughter, it felt like we were hanging out with an old friend. Mallory has a very calming and inviting presence that made us comfortable to share intimate moments with her that she captured beautifully.

Throughout wedding planning, Holcomb & Co. continued to be supportive and thorough as we talked through the details of our big day — working with them was so stress-free! They were so mindful of what we wanted and definitely wanted to make sure our voices were heard and our desires were met, and boy were they! On our wedding day, they, of course, arrived on time and went right to work capturing all the details, big and small. Having both Mallory and Ben as our photographers really ensured that the whole day would be captured perfectly. Their presence was so seamless, it truly felt like two of our friends were just there for the occasion while also taking pictures.

Something that stood out to me about their work was their confidence in offering direction. As a bride with almost zero creative vision, I did not want to have to worry about the details of the photos and with this team you can trust their eye! I loved that Mallory would pause a shoot to fix even one hair that was out of place or to adjust the flowers, she clearly knows that the details matter. And Ben did such an awesome job making 10 goofball guys look like models, giving great direction with poses while capturing their fun-loving spirits. I love how well-rounded they are as a team! It’s also such a treat that they’re a married couple that clearly loves each other, it’s a wonderful dynamic to add to a love-filled day.

I would recommend Holcomb & Co. to any bride-to-be / couple / family / literally any human looking for a photographer that feels like a friend while being very professional and takes amazing photos that you will treasure forever. They’ll make you feel comfortable and beautiful, and, if you’re lucky, they’ll get down with you on the dance floor :) My husband and I loved having them be a part of our most special day and we love looking back on all the moments they captured for us. They absolutely exceeded our expectations, you won’t be disappointed with this team!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Molly

Molly King · Married on 08/28/2016

High Quality & Service

We absolutely loved working with Holcomb & Co. for our engagement photos and wedding photos. We were impressed with the quality of the photos and the service provided. Our wants, opinions, and creativity influence were included in every step of the way. Mallory and her team were prompt, responsive, and professional. We are thrilled with the turn out and can’t thank Holcomb & Co. for the best wedding pictures!!!!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Holcomb & Co. | Photo + Film's reply:

Molly, your wedding was so incredibly special. I was so honored to be a small part of your intentional, joyful day. I miss y'all!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Carter · Married on 04/05/2016

Holcomb & Co. is the best!

I've had the pleasure of working with Holcomb & Co. as both a client and bride. She photographed my wedding back in 2015 and I have since hired her to photograph multiple weddings and projects. Mallory is incredible - she is so warm, friendly and talented. She is a yes person and always goes above and beyond to make sure that her clients are happy. 10/10 would recommend working with her for your upcoming event! - Chelsea Carter, Owner, Florist + Designer, Chelsea Carter Events

Sent on 04/26/2020

Holcomb & Co. | Photo + Film's reply:

Can't believe it's been 5 whole years. Thanks for taking a chance on me and then championing me years after! You're the best!