HNO Productions Reviews

3 | Key Largo, FL

3 Reviews for HNO Productions

Tamara · Married on 10/15/2016

HNO Productions is the most professional, organized, talented and amazing company we could have worked with! They know EVERYTHING that will make your special day perfect! I was so honored to have met this wonderful production team who is passionate about what they do and are so professional. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to have any event!!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Julie · Married on 11/21/2015

I have known about HNO Productions for many years! I knew that when it was time to start planning for my wedding, HNO was my go to production company! They truly were a "one stop shop" for everything that I needed for my wedding, chairs, linens, lighting, DJ, emcee, percussionist player, and cafecito station! Henry made sure that I was satisfied throughout the entire process. He handled my last minute changes with such ease! I would completely recommend anyone to use HNO Productions for not only weddings, but for any event! Kudos to Henry and his staff! Complete professionals. Looking forward to hopefully working with you again.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/05/2014

HNO productions organized live musicians for my ceremony & cocktail hour, dj for wedding & after party. They also did the draping & lighting in the ceremony & reception space. Everything looked amazing. The dj booth had lit towers, that looked very cool. They also set up a GOBO & arranged an EMCEE for the party. Everyone had a great time & they did a fantastic job. I highly recommend them & if I have the opportunity for other special occasions I would use them again.

Sent on 08/16/2014