8 Reviews for HnM Photoz

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Loved working with HnM Photoz from start to finish! Their prices are great, the work is phenomenal, and the staff/photographers are so kind. They really work with you and, at least for me, made me feel like I was their only client. I'd recommend HnM Photoz to everyone!!

Profile Picture Janet, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After a lot of searching and reviewing many ridiculously priced photography companies, I had the greatest pleasure of stumbling onto HnM Photoz.

If you're hesitating, don't. Trust me, the price was very reasonable and they do not try to sell anything than what you're asking for. They listen to you, give you advice when you ask and make everything as simple as they can for you.

Maryum and her husband were my wedding photographers. I’m so glad I chose them for our wedding photography. Both of them are so good at their work and they are super friendly and patient. We LOVED our pictures! Thanks again guys for everything!!

Profile Picture Sudeshna, 6/10/17, 1 Review

Their work is AMAZING! Super professional and kind! I LOVE my photos

Profile Picture Sadaf, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I were so pleased with the professionalism of the photographers and the quality of the photos! Working with the photographer you can defiantly get a feel that photography is an art and not just "taking pictures". We were so pleased with our engagement shoot that we asked them to be our photographers for our wedding and family photo shoots. When our family and friends see our pictures the first question they ask is "who were your photographers?". We are more than pleased with HNM Photoz!

Profile Picture Citerra, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

HnM Photoz have consistently delivered amazing photos. From engagement photoshoot to wedding photography, Maryum and Haider have done an outstanding job. The duo is easy to work with, super friendly, responsive, and creative. We loved having you guys and wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Thank you for everything!

Ps. We'd be willing to travel to Baltimore to make sure HnM Photoz covers all of our future events too!

Profile Picture Shrushti, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

HnM Photoz did amazing job at our engagement ceremony. Throughout the entire night they made sure to capture every single moment. Our pictures turned out to be phenomenal! My fiance and I definitely will be speaking highly of HnM Photoz. Keep up the great work!

Profile Picture Amara, 4/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They say a photo is worth a thousand words... and HnM Photography absolutely justifies that. Looking through our wedding album brought me indescribable feelings of happiness, love and every emotion in between! Maryum and her husband were able to capture all the beautiful moments we can look back on for the rest of our lives. She's the type of photographer who will give you 100% of his timeless effort and will exceed your expectations! Our slideshow and photos are breath-taking and we are SO happy that we were able to work with her.

Profile Picture haider, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Save the Date, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits