HM Photography Reviews

1 | Baldwin, MI

1 Reviews for HM Photography

Myranda Green · Married on 05/31/2014

Tricked!!!!

I booked this company for my engagement and wedding photos. As you can see below, we loved our engagement photos. Between those and are wedding she was threatening on her business page to just pack up her business and quit. I expressed concern at the time that we were looking forward to having photos of our wedding day and that I hoped she wouldn’t do that to us as we had already paid. She assured us she would not. (I know, huge red flag, but I was afraid I wouldn’t find another photographer that close to my wedding day) On the big day she shows up with another person, stating she was there to help. Cool! EXCEPT THAT WAS A LIE. She “sold” our contract to this other person, a photographer we knew nothing about. We also never received any of the photos we paid for in our package, including a bound book. All we received was a CD with far less photos than expected. I completely let it go because I thought this lady did what she had threatened to do, fall off the map. Then I find out she has renamed her business and is taking photos of babies and weddings again. Wow! I did private message her first to state my disappointment and she responded back that actually her 13 year old daughter is the photographer now and “advised me to take my negativity elsewhere.” My negativity!?
    You should all know that this business is unprofessional and unethical!

Sent on 10/28/2018