HJM Photography Reviews

3 Reviews for HJM Photography

• Crystal

Crystal Welch · Married on 10/19/2018

Funny, Sweet, and Flexible

We were a pain in the butt when it came to photos, but Henry was always super flexible and crazy helpful. He went out of his way to work around our hectic work schedules to do our engagement shoot (twice, since we are picky), and since he has been in the business for a long time he managed to take pictures of me that I liked and that is a nearly impossible thing to do. Henry is concise, funny, and fairly priced. Photographers with less experience then him charge way more for worse photos. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Henry from HJM Photography was extremely attentive on the day of the wedding taking care to take not only his own characteristic wedding photos but some photos that we had requested be taken as well! He was professional and did not interfere with the events of the wedding, you barely even noticed him taking photos at times! The portraits of the wedding party and family went smoothly especially since we only had a limited amount of time due to the sun setting. Henry was quite friendly and was able to connect with the wedding party including my young niece and nephew in order to make everyone comfortable while taking photos! Several times during the wedding I asked him to take a particular photo and he was always quick on the response as to not miss any memories! We were able to get over 800 photos of the big day and will cherish them always! I highly recommend HJM photography for a wedding photographer, the price and service cant be beat!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Martha · Married on 09/03/2011

Extremely professional and fast! He knew exactly where/how to pose Eeople, and it didn't take very long to get perfect shots.

Sent on 09/07/2011