Hitman Entertainment Reviews

104 | Mansfield, OH

104 Reviews for Hitman Entertainment

Ashlee · Married on 07/08/2017

I was so happy with Hitman Entertainment! He did an awesome job!! We were in a barn and he was so accommodating for us in order for everything to be the way we wanted. His music selection was everything we could have asked for! He definitely kept our guests on the dance floor and I was just so happy with it! He was well worth the money.....he also said he was rated one of the best. I would see why because I couldn't complain with how our reception turned out!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Sadie · Married on 12/19/2015

Tony did a fantastic job being the DJ at my wedding. He kept the energy level high and the dance floor was packed all night. I had comments to me all night long about how great the wedding was and how much fun everyone had. I would 100% recommend Hitman Entertainment for any party/event. Oh, and he's also affordable!

Sent on 01/11/2016
  • User5519558 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Very flexible and organized and willing to do whatever you want:) wish he announced things more like our photo booth and to take pics and post to instagram. You cannot announce that enough to people!

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • Melissa

Melissa Wright · Married on 06/15/2019

1.0

Fine, mediocre

The day of the wedding, the radar said rain and lots of it. We were scheduled to have our wedding & reception under tents and it turned out lovely. Rain and all. I am really pleased with how the music was handled and how everything turned out. I wouldn't change a thing. His professionalism that day was fine. No problems. A month and a half after the event, he and the event coordinator thought it would be a good idea to take to Facebook and post terrible things about the venue and tents and not wanting to do another one. Way to make a bride feel bad about her event after the fact and way to do it publicly! Professionalism is definitely lacking and because of that, I would not recommend him alonger. I do not ever want another bride to feel like I do because of his comments (and the venue's event planner's comments) that he decided to post to Facebook.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Hitman Entertainment's reply:

Melissa...my apologies for the way this was handled. I guess you’d have to understand my friendship with the venue manager in question to know that in no way was this intended to put down the venue. We were simply laughing at the way we always seem to have bad luck with the weather during outdoor events there. But I do understand how you took it and I appreciate you calling it to my attention. Rest assured, it won’t happen again.