Hitman Entertainment Reviews

104 | Mansfield, OH

104 Reviews for Hitman Entertainment

Emily · Married on 08/29/2015

All 5's for Hitman Entertainment! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day. Not only was the music great but it also worked out perfect for our budget. Prior to the wedding Tony had sent me emails and made follow up phone calls about details for the wedding. Wedding planning can be very busy and hectic and Tony made us feel very comfortable. Tony also sent out reminders when things were due which were very helpful. My fiance and I had made a list of specific song to play during the reception and he incorporated them very nicely. We got a lot of compliments from our guests!!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Kathie · Married on 07/18/2015

We were all so very happy with Hitman Entertainment!!! Everyone was having so much fun and dancing at the wedding reception that we asked him to keep playing and he played for an extra 2 1/2 hour!!! Thank you so much Tony!!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Suzanne · Married on 06/20/2015

Awesome DJ! Very flexible and professional. I highly recommend Tony for any occasion.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Becca · Married on 06/13/2015

Tony was excellent at our wedding! Not only did he take care of our reception music, but he played during our ceremony as well! Hitman Entertainment was very professional, was able to bring many guests to the floor, and brought a lot of energy to the reception. We loved how organized he was and the packets he sent us were a breeze to fill out. This DJ was able to make everyone laugh and we are so thankful for that! We were very happy with Hitman Entertainment and we would recommend this business to everyone!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Lorri · Married on 11/15/2014

Tony was on top of things from the moment we asked him to DJ for the wedding. The packet he sent us made planning very easy on our end. We had a few special requests that meant he had to work with a groomsman who was singing and he had to find a few unique song versions for other choices we made. He did it all easily and they went perfectly! He was set up and ready to go well before our guests arrived. We arrived about an hour before the reception began and since he was ready to go that gave us all time to go over the plan for the night so everything went smoothly. Tony was very responsive and professional throughout the evening, responding to our guests' requests quickly. He kept everyone dancing from the moment the music began until the night ended. We had many people recommend Tony before we contacted him and now we would recommend him if we were asked. It was a perfect night!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Hannah · Married on 11/15/2014

He had the whole reception dancing all night long! He did a fantastic job! He was very easy to work with and had very helpful suggestions!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Megan · Married on 09/27/2014

Tony was by far the obvious choice for us being from the Mansfield, OH area. The price was right and the wedding planner he set us up with before our big day was a HUGE help in getting our reception organized. He was extremely personable and very interactive with our guests. It's been 2 days since the wedding and our guests are still commenting on how smooth the reception went thanks to Tonys and his years of experience. I will ABSOLUTELY recommend Tony to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Sierra · Married on 08/30/2014

Tony was amazing! My wedding reception was an absolute blast! No one wanted to get off the dance floor or leave!!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Tony was a wonderful DJ! I would recommend him for weddings or any event in need of a DJ service. He responded to e-mails quickly and answered any questions that I had. He guided us through the reception and everything flowed smoothly. We really enjoyed having Tony as our DJ!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Abby · Married on 08/09/2014

Tony was great! Everybody liked his voice and high energy. I would highly recommend him to everyone. He was very flexible with requests and played them fast. He definitely got thearty started and continued to party all night!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Emily · Married on 06/28/2014

I'm not normally one to give a perfect rating for something, but Tony from Hitman Entertainment so deserves it! This is a guy who is awesome at what he does. From our first conversation to the last song of our wedding reception, he was great! He comes with years of experience, professionalism, a fun personality, and so much more. The information he gives his clients helps so much to ease the music planning part of the wedding! He provided the music for both our ceremony and reception and it was perfect! We had so many of our guests comment on how great the music selection was and still have people that were there talk about it! We can't thank Tony enough! Any couple would be lucky to get Hitman Entertainment for their event!

Sent on 07/14/2014
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/14/2014

Tony was great. He worked with me the whole night. When the poor groom got sick he didn't even mind ending early. The songs were great and he was accommodating to all.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Desaree · Married on 06/07/2014

I was incredibly impressed with Tony from beginning to end. He was very prompt in his emails, organized, and flexible when making plans. He put together a song mix for my brother-sister dance and was available to come to the walk through at the ceremony site to give his professional opinion and preferences since he was doing our ceremony music. He judged the crowd and had people on the dance floor all night long and has a fun personality. My wedding wouldn't have been the same without him and I am so glad that we chose to work with him. THANKS TONY!!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Jody · Married on 05/24/2014

Toni always emailed responses to my questions the same day! He did a great job and the guests at our daughters wedding commented about how good our DJ was. He has the experience needed to play the music for the crowd in attendance which kept our dance floor full all evening! Great job!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Kayla · Married on 05/17/2014

Tony (Hitman Entertainment) was amazing!!!!! He kept me informed all the way. My wedding was close to 3 hours away from where I lived. That was no problem for Tony. Everything was shipped in a timely manner. We discussed things over email and phone. He was always helpful. When it came to my wedding and the coordinator failed to do her duties...Tony jumped right in and got the party going. He kept things moving the whole night all the way up until the end. He was very professional and looked the part. He was the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding. He didn't try to be the entertainment of the night and take away from us. He played great music that everyone knew! I would highly recommend Hitman Entertainment 10x over!!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Brooke · Married on 12/28/2013

My family has used Tony for three weddings now! He is an amazing DJ! So many of my guests commented about the DJ and how good of a job he did! He kept the dance floor full all night by playing exactly the right music! He is very professional and worked well with last minute changes at the reception! Tony kept in touch from the time we booked him up until our event! He even emailed me on Christmas to wish my groom and I a merry Christmas! He has a packet of information that you fill out to help put together the perfect reception, and it is extremely useful and easy!

Sent on 01/13/2014
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/11/2013

We loved Tony!! He was open to our ideas, but what not afraid to tell us if he thought something would not work, but did so in a very respectful manner! The communication between us and tony was nearly effortless, which certainly took the stress level down!!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Tim · Married on 10/22/2011

Tony and Hitman Entertainment were great to work with and very professional. We gave him a CD with some Greek music to play as well at our reception. He was VERY flexible as well. The complimentary CD of our wedding music was great too! Highly recommended for your wedding or other event!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Janis · Married on 10/09/2010

Guests at my wedding continue to talk about the entertainment at my reception and how much they enjoyed it. Tony kept people on the dance floor and his upbeat personality was awesome! Tony knows music and he knows what people want, matter their age or music preference!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Shanna · Married on 06/18/2016

Tony was great to work with! He is so good about getting back with you about any questions or concerns you may have! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Rhonda · Married on 12/13/2014

I highly recommend Hitman Entertainment! Tony was very professional and did a great job directing my son's wedding to keep events going! He was very entertaining and crowd pleasing! Thank you, Tony for doing such an AWESOME job on the most memorable day for my son and his bride!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/13/2010

Tony/Hitman Entertainment is the best of the best! We highly recommend his services

Sent on 01/15/2018

Erica · Married on 09/30/2017

We had a great time at our wedding, and so did our guests! Tony kept the party rolling and the feet dancing.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Tony did a great job at our wedding, was very professional and helpful the entire time!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Laura · Married on 09/14/2013

Tony is the DJ that you want at your wedding! He was extremely flexible with us for the ceremony as well as the reception. He kept everyone on the dance floor with high-energy music until the very end of our reception! Tony is very professional and easy to work with. His wedding guide makes it easy to select the music and events you want at your wedding. I highly recommend Hitman Entertainment!

Sent on 10/07/2013