Hitman Entertainment Reviews

104 | Mansfield, OH

104 Reviews for Hitman Entertainment

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2017

Tony was awesome! He kept our party going the whole night! He was very helpful before our wedding also! Our children loved that he played all of the songs they asked him to play!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Tony is a great dj! He is affordable and does an awesome job! We expressed our concern with Tony about not having anyone dance at our wedding. That was never a problem. Tony had everyone out on the dance floor the entire night!! Any requests we had Tony accommodated and offered his experience with previeous weddings when asked. I would highly recommend booking with Tony!

Sent on 03/26/2017

M · Married on 03/18/2017

You will not be disappointed if you hire Tony! He is amazing! Very professional and will help you with every step of the way. Can not recommend enough!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Emily · Married on 01/07/2017

Tony was an excellent DJ for our wedding. He was reasonably priced and extremely professional and responsive to every email and question that I had during the whole wedding planning process. I highly recommend Tony for any event that you are planning - he was surely surpass any expectations you may have!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Sara · Married on 12/30/2016

Tony was fantastic - professional, accommodating and reasonably priced. Our big day went so smoothly because of how he ran the reception. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Jeannette · Married on 09/03/2016

Extremely happy with the services provided for my daughters wedding! Easy to work with, great communication, very professional and flexible. Last minute changes did not phase him one bit! Would recommend Tony for any celebration and would give him 100 stars if I could... Thank you Tony for making Michelle and Austin's celebration a success....

Sent on 10/15/2016

Kinsey · Married on 08/20/2016

Tony did a great job DJing our wedding! He had everyone on the dance floor having fun all night! He is very flexible and open to any ideas you may have. So glad we chose Tony for our DJ! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/22/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/13/2016

Tony was great with the guest as well as making sure he does what the bride wants. I would highly recommended him for your special day!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Katie · Married on 08/06/2016

Tony was an amazing DJ and he made our wedding one that all of our guests and ourselves will remember forever. He had everyone out on the dance floor, even my parents who do not dance. He also took part in our ceremony music and did a fantastic job at knowing when each song was to be played. It was a seamless night and he kept all of the events flowing at a good pace for the evening. We could not have asked for better service.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Katelyn · Married on 07/16/2016

I honestly could not have asked for more out of Tony. He went above an beyond and was very understanding when I wanted to change small details last minute. He always answered my emails within the same day and his reception planner was a life saver! I really can't say enough how good he was! He was so professional and kind, thanks again Hitman Entertainment!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/09/2016

Tony was very professional. He has a great voice, and knows how to keep the dance floor moving at a wedding reception. There was never a lull in the activities and the all the guest had an enjoyable evening. We would highly recommend Hitman Entertainment for any activity. Lisa & Dean

Sent on 07/12/2016

Angie · Married on 06/25/2016

Friendly, easy to work with. Kept things moving at a timely pace at our reception. Had our guests up dancing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Carla · Married on 05/21/2016

Tony was amazing at our daughter's wedding! He kept the itinerary of the reception on schedule in a very professional manner. It was important to Tony to personalize the reception according to the couple's wishes by providing a detailed outline and meeting the couple face to face. His sound system was incredible as well. Tony was able to get just about everyone out on the dance floor. We had many compliments from our guests about our wonderful DJ. We just wish we could have danced all night! Thank you Tony, You made Sydney and Chad's wedding absolutely spectacular!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Sydney · Married on 05/21/2016

Working with Tony was a fantastic experience. He was extremely professional, quick to respond, and kept everyone dancing on the dance floor until we got kicked out of our venue! He even fulfilled a special request by my husband to mix two special songs for the mother/son dance. I would HIGHLY recommend Hitman Entertainment.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Andrei · Married on 05/13/2016

The Good (excellent!):
    Top notch all around. Tony was very responsive to email / phone calls. He did a very nice job keeping us on track with reminders for dates where information was due. Tony provided a planner / guide to help in the process in addition to a phone call / meeting a few weeks ahead of time. During that meeting he provided excellent suggestions when we were stuck making a decision. He was professionally dressed and eager to help throughout the whole ceremony and reception. Tony checked in with us when needed but was never bothersome or clingy. And he was also very diplomatic when songs were requested that we asked not to be played (big kudos to Tony!). The mix of music played (cocktail hour / dancing) was excellent and matched our wishes from the planner. If I had to hire another DJ today Tony would be the first option I looked into.

- Very, VERY, competitive pricing.
    - No travel or setup charges
    - It was a tough venue to find (The Grand Barn at the Mohicans) and his first time there. Tony made sure he was early and setup with plenty of time to spare.
    - Worked well with the other vendors to make announcements as needed.
    - Very flexible to our needs our schedule changes.
    - Many of the guests complemented us on the DJ.

Bad:
    This is really nit picking but is the ONLY (slightly) negative feedback I have. The wedding ceremony and dance area (rear patio) was separated just enough from the inside (reception area) that the sound system would not cover the inside of the venue. Tony still made the announcements (inside, no sound system, he has a good voice for it!) and given that it was a small and intimate setting everything worked out. However, something to help amplify the toast/speech would have been helpful for the Maid of Honor. That said, this was Tony's first time to the venue I suspect the next time around he would be ready for this. You can just tell that is the kind of guy he is.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Gerri · Married on 04/15/2016

The music selection was phenomenal!!! The game with us was so much fun!!!! Tony had us, our friends and family laughing with the games!!!! It was hilarious, a ton of fun and a wonderful time all night long!!!!!!!!! Everyone was out on the dance floor having a blast!!!!! The music played made our magical night even more special!!!!!!!!!!! Music can make or break a wedding reception! All of our friends and families couldn't stop talking about how amazing the music and the dj were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Tony from the bottom of our hearts for making our special day that much more special!!! You were awesome!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Emily · Married on 01/09/2016

Tony did a wonderful job! He kept our guests entertained and on the dance floor the whole time. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Joshua · Married on 12/19/2015

Whrn my wife and I were looking for a DJ for our wedding it was very difficult to find one that was affordable. She had been to a wedding where hitman entertainment provided the DJ so we looked into it. It's affordable and we could not have been happier with the service. Tony (DJ) did such a great job and kept everyone entertained. We had multiple comments from guests about how good the DJ was. He kept people on the dance floor at all times and kept the party going. I would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Matt · Married on 10/31/2015

Tony from Hitman Entertainment is the best in his business. He is a perfect professional from the very beginning to the very end of the night. His material presented to us was easy to follow, and told us everything we needed to know for the reception and ceremony. Out of many compliments of the wedding, he has been receiving the most. I have already recommended him to three people, including my sister who is getting married next summer.
    With great pleasure, I would love to recommend Tony as your DJ for your wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2015
  • User6029356 · event on: 10/26/2015

Tony is a wonderful dj, and person. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Audria · Married on 09/26/2015

Tony was absolutely perfect. He listened to all of my special requests (and I had a VERY specific song set that I was requesting). He interacted with the crowd and got everyone on their feet and kept the events flowing smoothly. He's also extremely responsive to emails and thorough with communication. I could not have asked for a better DJ. If you're anywhere in Ohio, Hitman Entertainment is the company to go with!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Tony was AMAZING. Not only was he so kind, professional and looking sharp as ever- he met EVERY expectation and want I had for my wedding. I had asked to slice and dice some songs together to create THE best introduction entrance for my bridal party and also my husband and I and it was MORE than I expected. When things got a little behind while caring for my two year old he waited with NO question or impatience. Always let everyone know what was going on and carried the night away with NO problems - just non stop good music and dancing! And may I point out he was located under a tent for me because of rain during the ceremony but once it cleared up he moved locations for me so I had the dance floor I had been planning on. Thank you Tony SO much for your awesome service- it wouldn't have been what it was without you!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Abby & Brandon · Married on 09/18/2015

Tony was exceptional to deal with. He made our wedding perfect! He provided our ceremony and reception music. He had great ideas and was quick to add or accommodate any of our requests! I would highly recommend him for any events! Thanks again Tony!

Sent on 09/21/2015

I would definitely recommend Hitman entertainment! He is an awesome D.J.!!! We plan to use him for our daughters graduation! Can't wait, we had a blast! Thanks again, Tony

Sent on 09/16/2015

Kelby · Married on 09/12/2015

We thoroughly appreciated the professionalism that Hitman Entertainment provided. Tony was very focused on making sure everything was done just as we wanted...from his attire, to announcements, to timing, to music. He did a wonderful job mixing up the music to satisfy the requests of the older folks to the younger individuals in the crowd. I would highly recommend Hitman and will be using him in the future!

Sent on 09/16/2015