Hitched Wedding Films Reviews

41 | Miami, FL

41 Reviews for Hitched Wedding Films

Karyn · event on: 07/12/2014

Ulysses and his team were amazing. They were so creative, professional, helpful and easy to work with. They really put together an amazing video and trailer. Thanks to them I have forever memories of my wedding.

Sent on 07/10/2015
  • Y

Yane · Married on 05/03/2014

I was absolutely pleased with their professionalism and enthusiasm. My wedding was beautifully captured and transformed into an everlasting memory. Thank you for meeting our expectations and much more.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Kristy · Married on 04/26/2014

Let me begin by saying that I wasn't even sure that I wanted a videographer for our wedding. It just seemed to be another expense to add on top of the already mounting expenses. But my now husband was really into the idea so we decided to look into our options. That's when one of our close friends recommended Ulyses and after a few conversation we felt pretty good about having him do our wedding. On the day of the wedding, I wasn't really sure what to expect but they showed up they made everything so easy and natural. I never felt at any time that they were in the way of anything. When we received the video I was blown away by how beautiful it was and how they managed to capture everything that mattered and even things that we weren't able to experience (cocktail hour). It was a pleasure to work with Ulyses and team and I would recommend them 10x over.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Nicole · Married on 03/07/2014

We called Ulysses 2 days before the wedding to see if he could film it. He was very friendly and the other gentlemen shooting alongside him were just as friendly. The video came out great. He would get a 10 star for flexibility if I could rate him above a 5. Only 2 days notice and the video came out super.

Sent on 07/25/2014
  • Y

Yalennie · Married on 02/01/2014

Words can’t express the amazing service, quality,patience, and overall experience. So thankful we made the right choice. To me your wedding Video is the most important money spent on a wedding, and we feel we picked the very best!! Our video turned out even better than we thought possible. You won’t be disappointed. Thank you for everything Ulysiss

Sent on 09/06/2018

We highly recomend Hitched Wedding Films! We have watched our video a hundred times and relived our special day all over again. They captured every single special detail from us and our loved ones.Very professional and responsible.

Sent on 12/25/2014

Erin · Married on 11/17/2013

Hitched Wedding Films is a wonderful company to hire for your event. They captured my wedding beautifully, with artistry and warmth. They were very punctual, professional, and personable; they accommodated all of our photography requests and even filmed a short complimentary video of our first dance. We received our photos and video promptly and were able to share them digitally with our families and friends. Thank you so much guys!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Janell · Married on 10/19/2013

Hitch wedding films was the best decision we ever made for our wedding! They captured our wedding day perfectly!!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/20/2013

Our wedding video was everything I wanted and soooo much more! Alex and Ulyses captured all the moments, and were so professional and creative. This video is something that my husband and I will treasure for a life time. If you are looking for flawless, professional and creative work, there is no other place to go! Thank you Hitched Wedding Films for capturing our most special day!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Nadia · Married on 08/10/2013

My now husband and I weren't planning on having a videographer because we had exceeded our budget. He wasn't so big on the idea of needing a video of our wedding, and he convinced me that it really wouldn't be a big deal not to have one. As the wedding got closer, I realized that if I did not have a video of my wedding, I would seriously regret it forever. So I began hunting for the best price. I looked at and compared every videography service I could find. Hitched Wedding Films had the best prices by far. We booked with them right away. After meeting with Ulyses, my husband and I immediately were thankful that we did not forego our wedding video. Hitched Wedding Films was the most relatable and warm-hearted vendor we could have asked for. They showed up on time for our meetings and the wedding itself. They followed up with us and worked to get our wedding video done ASAP. Our wedding trailer had us both crying and laughing. We are so thankful to have had Ulyses and Alex as our wedding videographers and will always be grateful that we decided to choose them.

• I

Ida · Married on 05/26/2013

My video came up great and very fun! I recommend the trailer!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Massiel · Married on 02/02/2013

We loved our wedding video. Our videographer was really great to work with. Our guests really enjoyed his energy and personality as well. I have recommended him several times already.

Sent on 03/09/2014

Jennifer · Married on 12/21/2012

I know it's been a while since my wedding but I've been meaning to write this review for a looong time. Hitched Wedding Films delivers what they promise. Not just a wedding video, they make a beautiful visual story out of your wedding. From planning to execution, these guys are up on their game.

Ulysses met with me in person at the venue about a week before the wedding to discuss camera placement, lighting, shots, music and so many other little details I would not have thought of in a million years. This was the most stressful time in my entire life and I knew once my meeting was over with him, I knew I had one less thing to worry about. Right up until the day before the wedding I was emailing him and calling him with questions I had and he would answer them and put my mind at ease.

The day of the wedding he showed up early with gear in hand to shoot my getting ready. He is very professional but is quick to make a joke, a much needed quality in a wedding videographer. He got to work quickly and started filming my shoes, dress, ring and me getting ready, working seamlessy along with my photographer.

Once at the venue and during the ceremony he quietly works with his partner Alex to get the best shots and lighting possible. During the reception Hitched shines once again, making your guests comfortable with the cameras in their faces while still managing to capture those sweet moments.

Once the party was over, Ulysses keeps you up to date as to when you will get your trailer video. The trailer was such an awesome touch! Short enough to share on facebook and gets everyone excited to see the final product.

Looking back, if I had my wedding to do over again, I would choose Hitched every time.

Sent on 03/31/2014
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 11/03/2012

Hitched Wedding films are beyond amazing!!! They captured every detail of our most special day in the most magnificent way and gave us the most amazing video, that me and my family will treasure forever! Their work is incredible and the quality of the video is just breathe taking! The story telling of their editing is like we are really watching a romantic Hollywood movie! We couldn't have picked better videographers! They truly are so talented! We love hitched wedding films!

• F

Francy · Married on 11/11/2011

Very satisfied with the quality and creative approach Hitched Wedding Film took with our wedding video and photos! They really considered our opinion and it shows in the final product that we love to look at over and over again.

Sheela · Married on 10/29/2011

Ulysis and crew were amazing! They used professional equipment which made such a huge difference in the quality of our wedding video! So good that people comment all the time on the quality than the actually wedding. They video taped everything that was specified and used specific songs we wanted. We would use them again and again!

Sent on 02/27/2014