79 Reviews for Historic Rosemont Manor

Signature Drink (2)
Outside Alcohol (2)
Specialty Wine (2)
Aisle Markers (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Buffet (1)
Dessert (1)
Plated (1)
Stations (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Aisle Runners (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Lighting (1)

An extremely beautiful setting. Michael worked hard to make the day special and flow smoothly. There are always glitches, but he helped to smooth things out. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Tables

We looked at many potential wedding venues. There are lots of beautiful settings and lots that offer accommodations. But Rosemont was the only one we found that offered BOTH an absolutely beautiful setting AND wonderful accommodations to allow our guests to stay on site with us. The bride and groom particularly loved the idea that ALL of their young friends could spend the night on site.

The Manor House made for a wonderful backdrop for our daughter’s wedding. The Grand Staircase was featured in many photos. We loved being able to have guests go through the foyer of the Manor House, continuing on to the Grand Portico and lawn where the ceremony was held, overlooking lovely green hills.

Michael Haymaker, the Wedding Planner for Rosemont, could not have been more helpful – actually a VITAL part of the wedding planning and execution. There were so many benefits to having him. He already knew all the best and most capable vendors for the site. It helps to have people come in who have been there before and know all about the venue. Plus, he knows where we can get the greatest bang for our buck. Though a wedding planner does cost money, the amount of money saved and the value added through known experts he can recommend absolutely makes it worth it – actually saving us money. And definitely saving us stress. Every question we worried about, as soon as we asked Michael, we were instantly told exactly how that issue is a non-issue. He game up with so many ideas that made our wedding different from anyone else’s. Our guests were absolutely astounded and are still raving about all the new elements and surprises. I would tell anyone, “Use a wedding planner,” and, if possible, go to Rosemont and use Michael! I had read the other reviews, and, as a result, expected a lot – it was SO MUCH BETTER than we dreamed! Thank you, Rosemont! Thank you, Michael!

Profile Picture Pam, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Having my wedding at The Historic Rosemont Manor has been a dream of mine since I went to a tea there when I was 18 years old. I have to say, my wedding day exceeded those dreams! The beauty of the manor house, carriage house and the grounds are simply breathtaking. We rented all three cottages for the weekend for our guests and it was amazing! Michael, our wedding planner and his team made our weekend the most perfect weekend of our lives! If we fell short on something they were right there to pick up the pieces and make it perfect! My only advice for future Rosemont brides is to take Michael's suggestions to heart. I didn't on a couple of things and lucky for us, he was prepared to jump right in and get the job done! We will always have a special place in our hearts for all the staff at The Historic Rosemont Manor and our wedding will always be remembered as the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Holli, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

We had our wedding weekend at Rosemont Manor and couldn't be happier with how amazing it was! Our coordinator, Michael Haymaker, was essential in carrying out all the details. Not only did Michael have great suggestions on vendors and ideas as we planned the wedding, he truly went above and beyond the role of coordinator to make sure everything was flawless through the whole weekend. From fitting tuxedos the night before, arranging table settings and 150 nameplates in alphabetical order, and conducting the timing of the ceremony perfectly with our music choice, Michael did it all and our wedding would not have been perfect without him! I have received so many compliments from our guests on the beauty of the venue, how well everything was coordinated, and how much fun they had! If you are planning your wedding in the Northern VA area, you must visit Rosemont Manor and ask for Michael!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/15/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

As an MOB we had a very good experience with Historic Rosemont manor. They responded to our inquiries quickly, had some less expensive options which fit our budget, and were very easy to work with. The place is gorgeous both inside and out. And since they were not busy on the day of the wedding they were very kind to even give us a little extra space to work with as the young ladies got ready. We were able to have an outdoor wedding, but the owner, Biff Genda, has a couple of great back up plans for steady rain or an unexpected thunderstorm. The catering hall called the Carriage house was a great size for the 111 guests we had which I am sure could have accommodated more than that. It was cool when we entered and it stayed cool the entire time. They even have a separate space for hair and make-up which doubled as a room for babysitting during the ceremony and the cocktail hour. We went with Rosemont's preferred caterer called Celebrations Catering at Whitehall Manor. They really were great. So nice to work with and the food was delicious and the service seamless. Everyone at my daughter's wedding had a wonderful time. Don't be afraid to think outside the box. My daughter and her husband had no DJ and no dancing, only quiet music in the background and people played yard games instead. No one had to shout over loud music. It was great.

Profile Picture Pam, 7/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals

If only I could give Rosemont more than 5 stars. When we started planning our wedding almost a year before our wedding day, Rosemont was the first place we visited. We fell in love almost immediately. Even though it was a bit out of the way from downtown DC, we couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. The atmosphere of Rosemont is elegant, without being stiff. We had our ceremony outdoors at the end of March and it provided the perfect backdrop. More than half of our guests were coming from out of town, so the onsite accommodations were a must. We were in awe of the manor bedrooms and the history behind them.
Once we booked and started working more with the Rosemont staff, they were able to make our wedding feel like a dream. Michael is absolutely wonderful to work with it. He is very professional, organized, accommodating and calming. He was always there to answer a question or just remind me to remember to cherish my wedding day. They were incredibly patient with us since we were still adjusting accommodations in the guest houses up to a few weeks before the wedding - not everyone paid attention to the RSVP date on the invitation. They also made sure that we could continue the celebration after the ceremony with an incredible reception space and a lovely breakfast in the manor the next morning.
Our wedding weekend went smoothly and was one of the best days of our lives mostly in part to the beauty of Rosemont Manor and it's incredible staff.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Decor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

We held our daughter’s wedding at the beautiful Rosemont Manor a couple of weeks ago and we’re still basking in the memories of a wedding that measured up to everything our daughter ever dreamed it would be. Our wedding celebration on the Rosemont property extended from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning and every part of it was fabulous. It was so special to have family members stay with us in the Manor House, as well as the bridal party and groomsmen in the cottages on the property. We had the rehearsal dinner in the Manor, the wedding ceremony on the lawn, the cocktail hour on the portico and reception at the Carriage House and its courtyard. Not only did each spot create a stunning setting, it made the wedding so much less stressful by not having to leave the venue.

We owe the fact that our wedding was perfect to the Rosemont staff. Every person who was on site during the weekend worked so hard to make sure all of our needs and requests were met. The entire staff was hard working, kind and friendly. Most extraordinary was Michael Haymaker, director of weddings. His experience and expertise with planning weddings at Rosemont was invaluable to us. He was attentive and so knowledgeable that the planning stage of our wedding went seamlessly. Most impressive was his ability to remember even the smallest details of our event. It resulted in everything being executed perfectly on the wedding day and every request made by our bride, groom and guests being met. Another bonus was that his calm demeanor and attentiveness kept everyone stress-free!

Celebration Caterers helped us plan a delicious reception menu and delivered topnotch wedding day food that earned rave reviews. We have received overwhelming feedback from our guests saying that everything about the wedding was fabulous. We are so grateful for everyone associated with Rosemont Manor who helped us have the wedding our daughter and son-in-law dreamed of.

Profile Picture nancy, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rosemont Manor was a beautiful and special property to get married on. We had our ceremony outside, dinner inside the Carriage House, and dancing under bistro lights on the patio. Michael Haymaker and staff were very accommodating and amazing. They were always there if I had any questions, and made our experience special and seamless. Having guests be able to stay on the property made it unique and an unforgettable experience. I would recommend the venue to everyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Michael was very nice and professional. He worked around our schedule and was very flexible. Made our ceremony exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Kati, 10/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When my partner of 15 years and I decided to get married, we discussed what would make a perfect wedding for us. Our list included ideas like: a place for all of our friends to stay, a large property we wouldn't have to share with strangers, a scenic outdoor venue with ample interior spaces for a rockin' band, and enough Virginia charm to make Thomas Jefferson blush. We found all of that and more at Rosemont Manor.

From the very beginning it was clear that if we could dream it up, they would make it happen. We rented the entire property for a full weekend and invited more than 60 of our friends to stay with us. The incredibly attentive, professional, and warm staff made all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable for the weekend, and did a fantastic job when another 70 people arrived on Saturday for the wedding and reception. Everybody left with nothing but glowing praise for the property and staff, and their enthusiasm and enjoyment was evident.

The grounds are stunning, with sweeping panoramic views. The manor house is impeccably old Virginia, with more history than you can remember no matter how many times you take the tour. And the staff was perfection in every way. No matter what we thought up, they handled it with a warm smile and only the happiness of our guests in their minds. They were responsive, gracious, and incredibly attuned to the needs of our guests... and they made the entire experience so stress free and enjoyable for us.

You couldn't possibly do wrong by choosing to have your wedding at Rosemont. Neither of us can imagine how we could better celebrate our 15 years together or how to kick off the beginning of our married lives.

Bravo, Rosemont!

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

My son and his partner were married at the Historic Rosemont Manor over the weekend of September 26, 2015. Michael Haymaker and staff provided every single thing any of the 150 guests and wedding participants could have imagined.
The grounds were amazing, the rooms and guest houses beyond anything we ever could have asked for, and the personnel were all the best there is.
I wish I could remember all the names, but the few I do know are Michael, of course, Catherine, August, oh, and so many more.
There was nothing that anyone wanted that hadn't been planned for in advance.
We had fireworks after the grooms dinner, and a light show after the wedding, complete with sparklers. There were mimosas and bloody marys to start off our mornings, and a gorgeous walk along the pathways that were candle-lit to end the evenings.
They somehow even got the weather to cooperate, since the rain held off until late on Saturday night.
We came in on Friday afternoon and stayed thru Sunday noon, and every single minute was totally carefree for all the guests.
It was the best wedding celebration I have ever attended, which was due in a large part to the grounds and the staff at the Manor.

Profile Picture Sandi, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!! We held our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception at Rosemont. The grounds are breathtaking, the Manor House is jaw-droppingly GORGEOUS, and the carriage house is ideal for a reception! It was all my daughter had dreamed of and more!! We cannot say enough about how wonderful the staff is. Each person we had contact with was very kind and professional. The owner Mr. "Biff" Genda spoke with my daughter on the phone, she felt he was very kind, caring and understood what she was looking for. At our appointment with him, he made us feel like family. Biff gave us the history behind the manor and a tour of the Manor House (stunning!), the grounds and the buildings available for our use if we chose to use them, also the carriage house which is where the reception was to be held. We were given a printout of the different types of wedding days and a price list for each. My daughter had chose a Friday evening wedding. We would have the Manor and grounds all to ourselves from 9 am Friday till 11 am Saturday. After choosing a date we met with Julia Libby, one of the wedding planners at Rosemont Manor. JULIA IS AMAZING!! She made the wedding day run incredibly smooth! Julia was always available for questions and to run ideas by. She even made the impossible happen!! Hiding a horse-drawn carriage from everyone including the guests, the groom AND the bride, until the last possible moment is no small feat. Julia made it happen! Thanks is not enough for all her hard work helping to make our daughter's wedding the wedding of her dreams!!
The Caterer used exclusively at Rosemont is Celebrations Catering. A few times they were not the easiest to get hold of, but in the end, the food was delicious and the serving staff very professional. Celebrations did not disappoint in quality and execution. Some of our guests spent the night in the Manor and joined us for a delicious breakfast. Historic Rosemont is the perfect place to hold a Wedding. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were married here on July 31st of this year, and let me just say right off- our wedding was perfect. I mean, perfect. Perfect weather, perfect location, perfect food, everything.

We had to use the catering company through the venue, which turned out to be wonderful. Julia was our planner and was always emailing us and adjusting for anything that we needed. On the day of, she was calm and professional but quick to act and resolve anything that needed resolution. My fiancé and I did not have to stress at all. At All. That's what they were paid to do haha. We got the tuxes through Rosemont which to be honest, is the way to go. You submit measurements and pick the styles and colors and they take care of the rest. Suits are waiting for you at the rehearsal, and after the reception you just leave them there. Couldn't have been easier, and it was a better quality/deal than Men's Warehouse.

We also stayed in the "Bird's Nest" after the reception, before our honeymoon started the next day and it was charming and had everything you could want in a B&B suite. Breakfast the next morning was brought to our porch and was simply wonderful. We then stopped by to see our friends and family who stayed at the venue overnight for breakfast before leaving. Thanked Julia again and we were off. -Straight up fairy tale. Not a single thing went wrong. Best day of our lives thus far.

Profile Picture Timothy , 7/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First off, I want to say that Rosemont is a BEAUTIFUL location. My mother and I were blown away from the first moment were visited. The staff is professional and personal. Suzanne originally gave us a tour and she opened our eyes to all of the possibilities that Rosemont had to offer.

Julia was our on site wedding planner and she was awesome. She addressed every little detail. The day of my wedding was perfect and stress free. Everything was taken care of and the staff was even friendly towards my last minute requests.
I would definitely recommend this venue and I hope to go back and visit someday :)

Profile Picture shaina, 7/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

To say our wedding day was AMAZING is an understatement!! The staff at Rosemont is was professional, accommodating and extremely caring. From our first visit with Suzanne, a chance encounter with the owner and our planning meetings with Michael we were treated as family, not just a client. The venue is so beautiful and they truly make you feel special. Michael was fantastic to work with and all his recommendations were perfect. He truly knows what he is doing and his expertise shows the day of the wedding!! My family is still talking about how wonderful everything was!! Please do yourself a favor and book it for your wedding...you will NOT be disappointed!! THANK YOU Rosemont for making our wedding everything we wanted and more!!

Profile Picture Pam, 7/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First and foremost, this place is ABSOLUTELY beautiful in person. My wife fell in love within the first 2 minutes on the property. Second, their Director of Events, Michael Haymaker, far exceeded our expectations of a "mandatory (included) Wedding Planner". Very accommodating, responsive to our constant back-and-forth questions, and went above and beyond to make sure the date went 100% as planned.

All that being said, we've actually been back to the property a couple of times for a night away at the Bed & Breakfast, and for multiple other events they've held throughout the past year.

100% would recommend to anyone in the Northern Virginia area, and 100% would recommend that those who don't live in the area at least consider taking a closer look at this beautiful venue.

-Bruce B.

Profile Picture Bruce, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables

My fiance (now hubby) and I were looking for a place to get away and I came across a good stay deal on Groupon for Rosemont. When I read the reviews and saw the wonderful pics, I brought it up to my fiance and him and I agreed to just have our elopment ceremony while we were going to stay at Rosemont, and i cannot stress what an excellent decision we made. Our elopement was not just "our dream" come true but such a pleasant experience because of all Rosemont staff. Thank you, Rosemont, Suzzane (both lol) Michael, our firecraker Chef..amazing all around!!

Profile Picture ROCIO, 6/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

We had our daughter's wedding in early June at Rosemont Manor and still can't believe what a magical weekend it was. We had friends traveling here from Europe who commented that it was like being in the movies. It is this spectacular of a place made more special by the caring, friendly and professional staff. Michael Haymaker, wedding planner extraordinaire, who was there for us the entire weekend and made all our expectations come true. The caterer, Celebrations Catering, was great to work with and did an outstanding job! This was our only daughter's wedding and, looking back, we would not have wanted to have it anywhere else! Thank you, Rosemont, for a truly once in a lifetime experience.

Profile Picture Karin, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

There are no adequate words to describe how incredible this venue is: The property itself is breathtaking but when you add the Manor house/carriage house/Byrd's nest and the amazing staff..it is sheer perfection! We held my daughter's wedding and reception at Rosemont almost a month ago and our guests are still talking about how it was the most spectacular wedding they have ever attended. We cannot thank Biff, Suzanne, Michael, and our incredible wedding planner Julia enough for making everything literally magical! You cannot find another venue more perfect that Rosemont, the attention to every detail and the way they genuinely care for their clients and guests is unmatched! We are so blessed to have found such an amazing place and incredible people. We look forward to returning again in the future!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When JP and I first visited the Rosemont Manor we completely fell in love. We fell in love with the grounds and the manor house, we fell in love with how they had almost everything in house, we fell in love with the Carriage house (reception location), we fell in love with EVERYTHING they had to offer. Biff was very informative and gave us many options to make our day the best day of our lives. But they have a secret weapon, and that is their absolutely amazing, top notch wedding planner Michael Haymaker. I remember reading their reviews on Wedding Wire and they all talk about Michael. Well, that is because Michael is the best of the best. He made JP and I always feel welcomed, always had time for our calls, text messages, emails, etc. He gave us his personal cell phone and house phone, and was never EVER bothered if we called even with silly questions. He made me feel the most important bride in his life, and made our special day the more special by being our planner. Michael WILL take your vision and he WILL make it all come true. He will answer all questions and do anything and everything to put accommodate any little thing you might request. He is very detail oriented and truly a caring and loving person. He made JP and I feel like family and that is truly priceless. We had a weekend wedding, had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception all at Rosemont. Thinking back now we wouldn't have it any other way! Their chef Tonna is fantastic! She made our requests a reality and everything was perfect. Our rehearsal, ceremony, and reception had NO issues or glitches, and if there were any we were not bothered with them. If you are looking for a venue and are in between this place and some other, please read this and know it comes from the bottom of our hearts. The Rosemont staff is excellent, the grounds, Manor, Carriage House, and Studio are magnificent. But their true star is Michael Haymaker. Michael, you are not only our wedding planner but our lifelong friend.

Profile Picture Ingrid , 5/22/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Our family is from Virginia, but our daughter was marrying a wonderful young man from California. She wanted to be married in Virginia, and the trick was how to pull off this coast-to-coast exercise in a way that made sense. She flew home so we could visit dozens of venues, from wineries, to hotels, etc. I was dubious about Rosemont at first because of the expense, but by the time we calculated the total for renting a tent, chairs, tables, cutlery and dishware, catering, DJ, etc., it became clear that Rosemont was not excessive. And as it turned out, worth every penny! We spent a year in the planning, with Michael Haymaker guiding us each step of the way. His advice and recommendations were spot on, and we simply could not have done this without him. The overnight accommodations for up to 75 made it so much easier for the out-of-town guests, and the manor itself, the gorgeous grounds, the excellent food, the surrounding area all made for a quintessentially Virginia experience. The long weekend was a dream, and Nature even provided a spectacular brief thunderstorm during the cocktail hour on the Grand Portico for the amazement and entertainment of our parched California guests. We are so wholeheartedly grateful to the entire staff -- and in particular Michael Haymaker who is a magician -- for making us feel so welcome and offering Rosemont as our home away from home.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm happy to recommend Historic Rosemont. I used this vendor for ceremony & reception venue, as well as catering, rehearsal dinner, and wedding planning. I found the Rosemont sifting through reviews, and decided to pay it a visit with my husband - he fell for the venue's elegance, and as we could both picture our wedding there, we selected them. Michael Haymaker, the director of weddings, is a magician - always ready with the right answer to questions we didn't even know to ask. He is passionate about seeing brides happy and relaxed as the wedding approaches, and our planning sessions with him were fruitful. If he asked a question I wasn't prepared to answer, he generally had a few options or narratives for me to consider, and always made me feel he was there to help me realize my dream wedding.

The Rosemont also doubles as a bed and breakfast, and our wedding package used 10 of the manor's bedrooms, allowing the wedding party to stay the night after the reception dinner. We all left the next morning after a delicious hot breakfast of french toast, which we also happily recommend. From the arboretum and rolling hills which served as the backdrop to our wedding, to the sparkler sendoff as we left the carriage house, Rosemont earned our business by ensuring the success of our dream wedding.

Price is the only potential downside to selecting Rosemont. It lies at the upper end of venues, though they certainly work hard to cater to a wide variety of brides and budgets. This reflects a 'peace-of-mind' premium - this is a venue which takes success seriously, and will not fail you. This extends to vendors affiliated with Rosemont - while Michael worked hard to stay in our price point, vendors which meet his standards are generally on the upper end of their comparable peers, leading us to research some of our own vendors to stay within budget.

Profile Picture Marie, 5/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Rosemont made our wedding the dream that I have always hoped it would be! I often hear from friends that their wedding day was a blur - that they barely even remember it. I am so thankful that my husband's and my wedding at the Rosemont estate was a different story. The extended weekend Rosemont provided for our friends and family allowed my husband and I to soak in every moment, every relationship, every meaningful conversation with individuals who mean the absolute world to both of us. Rosemont made our guests feel so cared-for through personalized assistance and attendance to their room, food, and personal needs - it made us feel like royalty!

The wedding weekend and time leading up to it had an aura of peace and stress-free joy. This was especially due to Celebrations Catering and Rosemont's wedding planning services. Beginning from our first free trial tasting with Celebrations, we felt they "catered" to us all the way. They provided top-notch service from planning the intricacies of the dishes, to great communication, to accommodating our finicky seating requests, and absolutely delicious food! They handled our every request -- from specific cocktail drinks to specific food combinations -- with ease!

The wedding planning services at Rosemont also made the planning process and entire wedding weekend a breeze!! Leading up to the wedding, I was able to hand things off to Michael Haymaker, Rosemont's Director of Weddings, knowing that he would not only arrange things on my behalf, but do so well and with patience and poise. On the wedding weekend, Michael and other staff were "going to bat for me" by calming inevitable little wedding-day ruffles...ruffles that I didn't even know existed because the staff addressed them with such grace without even needing to bother me! This all shows they cared about my husband's and my peace of mind, creating a magical weekend with friends and family alongside the man I adore more than any other person in this world.

Profile Picture Cammie, 3/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was tough to book, (thank you mother-in-law!), but my goodness, is this place amazing. My guests were so beside themselves, they probably focused more on the building and views than they did on me! Love this place!

Profile Picture User4576148, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews