28 Reviews for Historic John P. Furber Farm

Drapery (1)
Barware (1)
Glassware (1)
27 Historic John P. Furber Farm Reviews

Beautiful venue, lots of space to work with! The ceremony site is amazing. The owners are easy to work with!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is absolutely stunning! Wayne and Angie the owners are great people and they are very easy going. If anyone wants to get married at a breathtaking place definitely come to John P. Furber farm

Profile Picture Brandon, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The barn was absolutely gorgeous for our special day! Super cute and unique layout, spacious site, and the owners are incredible to work with. It truly was an unforgettable day!

Profile Picture Kendrah, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome venue!! Beautiful, elegant, and clean! Bridal suite has everything needed to get ready, Barn is beautiful in its self! I couldn’t have been happier! ❤️

Profile Picture Eileen, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

The farm was amazing for our event! They thought of everything layout and decor wise, and the barn is truly breathtaking! The second floor was perfect for the laid back crowd wanting to relax and observe everything going on, and we loved the personal touches they added decor wise. We also loved working with the owners - so sweet and helpful, and made everything easy for us! Would easily recommend them to others for weddings and events!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We just had our wedding here on August 12th and it was hands down the best day of our lives. Angi and Wayne were so easy to work with. We are so blessed that we got to get married at such a beautiful venue!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome place to get married And your pictures will look amazing with the rustic look

Profile Picture User7896597, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wayne and Angi did an outstanding job for our wedding. Bent over backwards to accommodate us. We were married there on March 11, 2017. Barn was very warm (good thing in the winter), food was excellent through the caterer (This Little Piggy Catering) and the DJ was excellent as well (we had Dan from Adagio).

Profile Picture Timothy, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I hadn't even seen a picture of this venue before pulling into the driveway but when I saw the white barn from the outside, I knew I had to see what was inside. Inside was even more beautiful! I was sold! My fiance and I signed our contract shortly after and had the absolute pleasure of working with Angi & Wayne for the next 11 months. They are very organized in their methods and very kind in their communication. The barn was beautiful, warm & toasty for our winter wedding, and Angi & Wayne were so nice to come check on us and make sure everything looked alright. They had done so much work on the inside over the course of the 11 months that it looked even better than the day we first saw it. There was even a Christmas tree we were able to use for our Winter Wonderland themed night. We received endless compliments on the venue about its natural beauty. We hardly paid anything for our decorations because the venue speaks for itself with the beautiful wood tables and chairs. The day was everything I'd hoped it to be and Angi & Wayne were amazing the entire way through, even inviting us to events they host at the venue and checking in with us throughout our engagement to see if we needed help with any vendors. We chose their preferred DJ and catering company and would do it again in a heartbeat. They chose their vendors carefully and I can see why--they're the best! No one had a bad thing to say the entire day/evening and we continue to hear how great the place was. If you're looking for a unique barn space with the "industrial chic" look, Angi & Wayne have just the place!! Check it out--chances are you'll cancel your other venue tours afterwards just like we did, and you will NOT regret it!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/16/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Indoor, Parking

I don't even know where to begin. This venue is like no other. Sean and I booked this venue when it was dirt. It literally looked like they just took the cows out of the barn. But if you knew Angie and Wayne you would understand why we could make that kind of gamble. This couple has transformed this beautiful barn into something so special and unique. They were so helpful on the wedding day and the days leading up to it. The venue is perfect for a big or small crowd. There is plenty of space and plenty of ways to tweak things and make it your own! It has been so fun to see what every bride does differently for their own day. I think my absolute favorite part is that the barn itself is enough. Decorations are great but not even needed here. Of course every bride wants to design their own center pieces and put their own taste to things but I would have been just as happy walking into this place without doing a thing. The barn is beautiful enough as is. My entire family was impressed with its beauty and I'm so excited to see pictures of many weddings to come in this place. God bless this couple, God bless this venue, and God bless the future couples to experience it.

Profile Picture Alie, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, Glassware, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

My daughter used the John P. Furber Farm for her wedding reception a couple of weeks ago. Everyone was in awe of this beautiful place. This barn offers everything a bride and party needs to make this day a success. The bridal suite is not only beautiful, but spacious enough for professionals to do hair an make up on-site. The barn is so stunning, you can save a few hundred dollars by not decorating since there really is no need. The barn was open to us all day which gave us plenty of time for set up and hair/make up. The barn owners, Wayne and Angi were so helpful, whenever we had questions or needed anything, they were right there to help. Our experience with them for the last year and a half has been nothing but perfection. The day of the wedding, there was some confusion with the bar service and for whatever reason, it didn't appear we would have any. Wayne and Angi took control and within 15 minutes they had resolved the confusion and our bar service was on it's way. This wasn't their role or responsibility at all, but they just jumped in and helped out. They also were really great about explaining things about the barn we could do to help keep it cool and thank God it was indeed cool and comfortable as a result. They checked in on us throughout the day to make sure everything was working properly for us and were so excited to see us enjoy the barn and have a great day. They really were the kindest people and I felt like they were just more friends sharing our day. Such a great experience and I'm hoping more people we know use the venue so we can spend more time there. I would recommend it to anyone. If there is such a thing as a perfect venue - this is it.

Profile Picture Tina, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our wedding here at the John P. Furber Farm on Saturday May 19th 2018. The entire day was a complete dream come true and every detail of the venue was absolutely perfect! We LOVED working with Wayne and Angi and we could not have asked for a better experience. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone who is looking for the perfect rustic venue to hold a special celebration. You will not be disappointed!!! Our experience in working with Wayne and Angi was 100% positive and they truly care about people and making sure every detail of your special event is handled properly. Their customer service and communication was over-the-top professional and always timely.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Angi and Wayne were wonderful to work with! They were very flexible and very responsive to all of our questions. This venue was truly amazing. Everyday I get people messaging me about how enchanting and incredible the venue is. I'm so happy I chose to have my wedding at the Furber Farm!! :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was absolutely AMAZING!!!! So beautiful inside and outside! My wedding was July 8, 2016 and we had gorgeous weather, our ceremony outside and reception in the barn. Angi and Wayne Butt were so accommodating and was open to new ideas, so nice! We were able to have a bunch of lawn games out in the front and a lantern ceremony at night (80+). The most beautiful venue, and great space!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

We could not have asked for a more perfect day. From the time that we signed our contract with the Furber farm, till our wedding had passed, Angi and Wayne were so helpful, accommodating and flexible making the day exactly what we wanted. We were having a no traditional Sunday wedding, and our vision came to life. We loved how personal the owners were, how available they were on our special, and always there to answer question big or small. The week of a wedding is very stressful however, with a VERY organized setup, crew, and plan that the barn provided to us, the set up of the barn was so well laid out and ready for us on our day as soon as we got there. I had no questions, anxiety or fears, because I was so prepared after being given such great communication and a final walk through with the barn owners right before our big day. The owners even made sure they stopped by to celebrate with us and ensure everything was beyond perfect. I could not have imagined a better day, and without a doubt would reccomend the barn to any future bride and grooms, parties, events...etc.

Profile Picture Meg, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you're looking for a beautiful venue that's worth the money and requires very little decorating Furber farms is it. We only spent 900 dollars on flowers because the natural woods and beauty of the barn spoke for themselves. very clean, very well maintained. Angie and Wayne were great to work with as well.

Profile Picture User6796595, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My Wife and I were the 2016 Fairy Godmother Project MN recipients and the Folks at the Historic john P. Furber Farm were kind enough to donate their venue to our wedding package. We really can't thank you great Americans enough!!! and if donating their services wasn't enough, Wayne the owner is a VETERAN himself!!! so as you can see he is still sacrificing for others. The venue was beautiful and at a very relaxed setting. The building itself was absolutely gorgeous!! If you are looking for a fun venue then this is your place. Separate rooms for bridesmaids and groomsman's lets the fun begin early. The building is very spacious and very comfortable. If we had to get married again this would be the place, AGAIN!!! THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Rodolfo, 4/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up

This venue was a dream. The barn is beautiful inside and out (and this is coming from a bride who said "No Barns!!!" when looking for venues). The architecture is incredible and Angi & Wayne have done such a great job with every little detail of this place. The venue aside, both Angi & Wayne were amazing to work with. They went above and beyond and were so kind in the process (actually, we liked them so much that we even said they should come to the wedding as guests!). I have only great things to say about this spot – acoustics are amazing and it photographs beautifully too! I HIGHLY recommend this venue and will continue to tell everyone I know how awesome it is.

Profile Picture User6439196, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

After touring about 15 different wedding venues before choosing the John P. Furber Farm for our wedding, I can honestly say it was hands down the best decision we made! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and we received SO MANY compliments on our venue! Angi was a wonderful contact person and helped us find the best vendors to help make our day extra special. The bridal suite was a DREAM, and we appreciated being able to bring in our own food for breakfast and lunch, so we didn’t have to leave the farm at all. Our non-dancing guests loved the outdoor yard game options that we offered on the gorgeous front lawn, and the kids really enjoyed the pinball machine! The Furber Farm truly has it all! I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a unique, gorgeous, memorable venue for your big day!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The John P Furber Farm does not disappoint! This venue is beyond gorgeous and the owners are amazing to work with, they were responsive and professional and worked with us on the details that we needed. My guests still continuously compliment the venue. We had about 200 people and there was so much room for people to mingle and enjoy the day. The Bridal quite was the perfect set up, we had three hair stylists and a make-up artist on site, and there was still plenty of room for people to hang out. The ceremony site was everything we needed, plenty of room for guests and everyone could see what was happening. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a rustic elegant wedding!

Profile Picture Jenn, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Uncovered Outdoor

My husband and I were guests at my friend’s son’s wedding here on March 11, 2017. The barn has many beautiful chandeliers, very long infrared heating lamps in the ceiling (important for a March wedding!), ceiling fans, and re-used plank board tables. The detail and craftsmanship of the barn itself is amazing to behold and we could see it needed almost no frill or decoration to be wedding-worthy. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a rustic and charming barn theme to make for a memorable wedding.

Profile Picture Jane, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Furber Farm was the backdrop for our daughters wedding and reception. We went a bit off the norm with a Sunday morning wedding and reception brunch. It was a flawless experience. Sunday and brunch made it a bit more affordable. The bride wanted something more layed back and family oriented. We had a beautiful May spring morning event, complete with yard games, mimosas, and dancing. To stay within budget, we did do our own flowers, and table decorations. Our officiant was a family member, and we had family sing during the wedding ceremony. As far as flexibility: you are required to use a specific caterer for meal and bar option. For us it worked out fine. The day wrapped up mid- afternoon and we would not have changed a thing.

Profile Picture User6754448, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
4.7

This venue was perfect for our wedding! We LOVED working with the owners, and fell more and more in love with the venue as the big day approached. Everything was beautiful and all of our questions, ideas, and concerns were met with great responsiveness. I had always wanted an outdoor wedding, but my dad said it was too dangerous because of the unpredictable MN weather. This venue allowed for us to have the outdoor ceremony with a backup indoor option in case of poor weather. If I went back and did it all over again I would definitely do it again at John P. Furber Farm!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Bridal Suite

Absolutely loved our venue for a rustic barn wedding with some modern flares. The barn decor inside made it so simple to decorate and keep costs within our budget. We had a shorter engagement, and planned our absolute dream wedding in 4 months, I couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture User6450025, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables