22 Reviews for Historic Belmont Hall

Parking (3)
Wheelchair Access (3)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
22 Historic Belmont Hall Reviews

Belmont Hall truly is a hidden gem. it is such a gorgeous property and ideal for a beautiful garden/outdoor wedding! the staff is friendly, offer great advice and are very responsive. The price is great too!! I would definitely reccomend this venue!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with Belmont Hall was perfection. They were very quick to respond to all of my emails and questions. They were extremely accommodating - our caterer was not on their list of preferred vendors but they made everything work perfectly! The house and grounds were gorgeous and made for incredible pictures. I loved every part of our experience with Belmont and would absolutely recommend them!

Profile Picture Anne-Marie, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue. We had our ceremony in the garden behind the house. It was absolutely perfect! No need for flowers because the pots had beautiful arrangements already in them. Allow chairs to be set up the day before and can be picked up the Monday after. There are separate rooms for the groom and bride to get ready. The coordinator helps with the timing of everyone going down the aisle.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/17/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor

We're so happy we chose Historic Belmont Hall as our wedding venue. The house and grounds are beautiful, and the staff was very helpful throughout the planning process!

Profile Picture Pauline, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access

Belmont hall was perfect for our early morning wedding ceremony. Very beautiful scenery for photos! Our guests loved the outdoor space and garden. Missy was extremely helpful during the process of planning and the day of our wedding. We highly recommend this site for your ceremony and even if you decided to have an outdoor reception.

Profile Picture Megan , 7/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a lunchtime wedding at Belmont Hall for 130 guests. It was absolutely beautiful. I could not have asked for a better day and a more helpful staff. They had tons of recommendations for caterers and rental companies. They showed us what other people have done and pretty much let us design our wedding how we wanted. The price was super affordable and the grounds are absolutely stunning. I can't wait to get my pictures back!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful setting for a wedding or special event. I loved the idea of having several rooms to use allowing guests to flow. I had 30 people in attendance and it was comfortable for dinner, wedding and cocktails. Unless you are using outside I would not recommend more than 30 as the rooms are not large. Staff was accommodating and this is the perfect venue if you love historic homes and elegance.

Profile Picture Susan, 12/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Belmont Hall in Smyrna DE is a beautiful venue for a wedding. The house is amazing on its own, but the setting for a romantic vintage wedding is truly wonderful.

The staff at Belmont Hall is just wonderful. They know the history of the property and proudly will give you a tour. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/17/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love Belmont Hall! The home and grounds are beautiful. The friends of Belmont Hall were wonderful to my the fiancé and I. We had many changes to make throughout the wedding planning process and the friends of Belmont Hall were understanding and patient through the entire process. I always received fast responses when I contacted the venue and never felt like a bother. My ceremony in the sunken garden was all I ever dreamed of for my wedding day. We opted for natures beauty to decorate our ceremony and with the many beautiful flowers and plants that surround the area it was perfect. I love this venue, recommend it for all style weddings and can only say you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing place for any venue and the staff are very flexible and willing to help out. Could not have had a better venue for my wedding, especially considering the cost.

Profile Picture Monika, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'd spent weeks trying to find a venue for my wedding ceremony when I came across Belmont Hall. The location was gorgeous and the package was extremely reasonable. I was looking at country clubs that wanted to charge me $500 for one hour to do my wedding ceremony! Belmont Hall included four hours at a MUCH more reasonable price. There were even rooms to get ready in. I worked with Missy originally to get everything set up - she was amazing and easy to work with! There were two ladies there the evening of my rehearsal and the day of the wedding. Both were extremely kind and helpful, even to helping my flower girl know when to start walking down the aisle. I would not change a thing about my ceremony at Belmont Hall. The people were a pleasure to work with, and the location just what we were looking for!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/17/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Belmont Hall is very unique and is very nice. Everyone there is friendly and helpful. They also provide the tables and chairs for any event and set them up and took them down. I love this place. The history is also very interesting. The grounds are very beautiful.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Dawn, 7/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

We absolutely loved having the venue at Belmont Hall. They worked very well with us and the pricing was fair. They provided awesome staff to help make sure everything went smoothly and the rooms to get prepared in were amazing.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have picked a more perfect location to have our wedding! I had a rustic chic vision for our day and Belmont Hall fit the bill in beauty, affordability, friendliness and helpfulness of staff, and flexibility. Our ceremony was in the sunken garden and fit all 175 of our guests. I got changed in the upstairs of the historic home and took some wonderful photos in the grand stairwell with our bridal party. The grounds of Belmont are beautiful and offer endless options for photo opportunities. There was a beautiful dogwood tree my husband and I posed in front of, and I think we will attempt to replicate that photo for our future wedding anniversaries. We had a string quartet

Profile Picture Liz, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a beautiful wedding at Belmont Hall! The venue is so gorgeous, it required absolutely no extra decorations, etc. The staff is very accommodating. We had a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Krista, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Belmont Hall was a beautiful place for my ceremony and reception. The grounds are picturesque and the house is a historic gem. I worked with Missy for my reservation, she was very knowledgeable and was great with communication. Belmont Hall was very affordable and did not have over bearing rules compared to similar venues

Profile Picture Tasha, 8/3/13, 5 Reviews
4.7

Belmont Hall is a beautiful venue. The grounds are gorgeous. From the sunken and butterfly gardens to the actual house itself, you could not ask for a more naturally romantic setting.
The staff is wonderful, professional, and accommodating. All questions and concerns are addressed within a timely manner.
Take the house tour. View the grounds. Book your ceremony and or reception at the Historical Belmont Hall. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Denise, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful location, however due to it being an older house, we had a few difficulties throughout the night. The bathroom for us to use while getting ready only allowed four flushes before it stopped flushing entirely. Also, the electrical panel we were supposed to use blew five or six times immediately after our first dance. Luckily for us we had about 4-5 electricians attending our event that could eventually tell us we had too much power. We had to do most of the setting up the day of due to other events going on, which was manageable for us, but wouldn't be possible for everyone. The ladies there are great, just need a little more team work to be perfect. I understand we are the largest group Belmont Hall has probably ever had, and that's why I still recommend them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Taylor, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved having our wedding at Belmont Hall. The staff was great and everyone enjoyed the venue and scenery!

Profile Picture User4456807, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It is a beautiful location for outdoor weddings! We had our ceremony in front and to the side of the house. My dad and I came down the long lane in a carriage during the bridal march song. Our reception followed in the sunken garden with round tables. There was room for aprox. 100 guests. We had each meal served. The cake table was up on the porch as a focal point. It turned out to be a beautiful day!!! Only regret is not hiring my own coordinator. The one provided isn't very helpful. Rehearsal was stressful. However, the wedding was amazing and we got so many compliments. I'll try to post pictures on their website.

Profile Picture User4457395, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Staff was very pleasant and the up keep of the place was amazing. I would recommend this place to anyone that wishes to have an outdoor event with special meaning. Everything about this place was beautiful

Profile Picture Charles, 5/10/14, 1 Review