Historic Allaire State Park Church Reviews

9 | Jersey City, NJ

9 Reviews for Historic Allaire State Park Church

Sandra · Married on 10/15/2016

What a beautiful place to get married! We loved our fall afternoon wedding at Allaire. We didn't even put in any decorations - it is a gorgeous historic chapel all on its own. Great acoustics, too - even the people in the back could hear us clearly. Just keep in mind that the capacity is only 100 so it's perfect for a smaller wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2016
  • ELIZABETH

Elizabeth · Married on 08/20/2011

Wow, having my ceremony here had to be the next best decision (other than saying yes to the proposal) that I had made. The chapel was beautiful. My officants wife and my wedding assistant decorated the church and Joe from Allaire was very helpful and easy to work with. The ceremony was perfect and having it at the Chapel at Allaire perfected it further. We could not have had a better ceremony site. The staff was easy to work with and very accomendating. We love Allaire and the staff. Thank you all for allowing us to create lasting memories. Truly amazing and beautiful memories. Anyone want a perfect ceremony site definately use Allaire Chapel. Sincerely, Elizabeth and Robert B.

Sent on 09/04/2011
  • robyn

Robyn · Married on 07/01/2011

The chapel at Allaire State park is beautiful. We had our July 1st wedding there and couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Kathleen · Married on 11/07/2009

November at Allaire was beautiful. Most of the leaves were gone by then and it was chilly as the sun went down. I noticed 2 other weddings around the grounds taking pictures but there was never any conflicts of time. There are enough beautiful picture spots to share. I dont think we could have gotten better pictures, it was gorgeous!

Sent on 09/20/2010

Angela · Married on 04/29/2012

have loved this chapel for as long as I can remember. So when my husband asked my to marry him I knew it was the perfect place. It was so intimate and special. The chapel is simply beautiful.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Amy · Married on 07/10/2009

3.0

It was awesome getting married in a quaint little chapel. Our family & friends quickly filled the pews so if you are expecting a huge amount of people, this might not be the right place for you, but it was perfect for us.
    After the ceremony, it was great to be able to take pictures in the park. They all came out beautiful. Don't miss the bridge, off of the first parking lot on the right as you come in.

Sent on 10/21/2009
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/21/2012

3.5

Since I was a little girl I always dreamed of getting married in a old church, The church at Allaire State Park, was everything I ever dream of and than some. The rustic look, and coutry feel when you walked thru the doors, was undescribable. The ringing of the church bell at the end of the sevice gave it just a touch of extra charactor. Im am so happy I chose to get married in this historic church. Words can not describe what a beautiful day it was

Sent on 10/16/2012
  • Jade

Jade · Married on 10/26/2012

3.6
      3.5
      3.0

I knew I wanted my ceremony to be a special one. I also knew I wanted gorgeous pictures of my ceremony and after. I got exactly what I wanted! The chapel is absolutely beautiful and pictures by the old buildings are stunning! The only down side is if you book with Allaire you need to schedule your rehearsal as early as you can (like 9 months in advance or sooner). They only schedule rehearsals on Thursdays so if you want a good time do it ASAP.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Allyson · Married on 09/23/2011

1.4
      0.5

We wanted to chose a different venue for our ceremony, so we decided on the chapel in Allaire State Park.
    The wedding coordinator was BEYOND rude, we were told the AC would be on the day of the wedding, it was not. The price is ridiculous for what you actually get.
    We had a beautiful ceremony regardless, but the overall experience with using Allaire Inc was not a pleasant one.

Sent on 10/02/2011