Hip Service Reviews

78 | San Francisco, CA

78 Reviews for Hip Service

1 User photo

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2011

Hip Service played at my wedding on June 24th. They MADE our wedding. They took the crowd from level 5 to 10 and everyone (250 People) danced until they stopped. They learned two special songs and were completely professional each step of the way. I can’t say into words how much I loved them!!! Wish I could do it all over again!!! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Thomas · Married on 04/23/2011

Hip Service was fantastic to work with. Steve and team were not only incredible during our reception, they helped us with ceremony music (we had our own singer). We just wished we could have danced to the band longer ... we received a ton of positive comments from our guests.

Sent on 05/18/2011

The ratings say it all. Hip Service delivered on all aspects: music selection, execution, flexibility, professionalism, and definitely fun-factor. They sounded great, looked the part, and were a great highlight to our wedding weekend.

I definitely recommend working with HS, they put my wife and I at ease throughout the planning process; and once they started playing...we knew we were in for a great night.

Sent on 12/27/2013