57 Reviews for Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa

Cocktail Reception (3)
Stations (3)
Bartender(s) (3)
Valet (3)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
In-House Catering (2)
Specialty Wine (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
Shuttle (1)
57 Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa Reviews

Meagan and Angela were so amazing throughout the entire planning process and our day went so smoothly! It was so perfect. The Venue was amazing, the food was great! It couldn’t have gone better!

Profile Picture Michaelanne, 9/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations

Such a great Wedding weekend. Beautiful setting. The Hilton staff made the day special for the bride and groom and the guests. A sweet memory.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would highly recommend the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa as a venue for your destination wedding. Carol Juneau, our wedding coordinator was the first person we met at our initial visit to this venue. She was so professional and we immediately knew we were in good hands. Every step was explained clearly to us and she answered our many questions. Our phone calls and emails were returned in a timely manner which was important to us as we only had 6 months to plan this wedding. She put together a tasting that we were fortunate enough to enjoy and it was spectacular! We met the chef who was very kind to go over all of our food choices and wedding cake selections. You will have many food choices and packages at different price points to fit your budget. The wedding ceremony and reception were held in the Coral Ballroom. Both the set ups for the ceremony and reception were incredibly Beautiful and went absolutely perfectly! The food was delicious the presentation was spot on and the wedding cake was gorgeous not to mention tasted heavenly! The drinks and music continued to be enjoyed all throughout the evening:) All went as planned with Carol, her entire staff at the Hilton including the in-house reservationists and with our Serenity Spa appointments . The wedding was on time and went so smoothly thanks to Carol and Kristi our wedding planner. We were actually even a little ahead of our time line schedule:) We enjoyed this wedding celebration so much that we wish we could do it all again:)) You will surely enjoy all that the resort has to offer including the restaurants, the pools, the gorgeous beaches and all that Florida Sunshine!

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

The venue at Sandestin Hilton was absolutely amazing! Not only was the venue perfect but the service we had was beyond what we expected. We could not have picked a better place!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Erin Story is absolutely wonderful! She helped us pull off the wedding of our dreams, completely exceeding all of our expectations! The venue was absolutely breathtaking, the catering was fabulous, the spa for my hair and makeup was better than I could have hoped for. Erin was able to help us every step of the way, answering all of our questions and helping us navigate the entire experience. And the catering - our guests are still raving about the food at our wedding! Linda Sherman in the spa was so helpful in getting all of the spa services scheduled for me and my bridal party and made the experience so relaxing.

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Tastings

The wedding reception team at the Hilton Sandestin Resort and Spa is fantastic. Carol is amazing. She answers all you questions in a timely fashion and makes your perfect wedding dreams come true. I highly recommend having your wedding there. There is very little stress involved and it is gorgeous. Amanda King 4/9/16

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Limited Bar, Buffet, Indoor

I was a little hesitant at first but all went well,they went above and beyond the call of duty.Everything thing was picture perfect and very accommodating from a to z I can't express enough how grateful I was to see it all come together ????????????????

Profile Picture Thornley, 10/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There was a little kaos at first, but as soon as Carol took over it was smooth sailing. Our wedding was on the beach & reception on the deck. It was absolutely beautiful, went very smoothly, and I couldn't have asked Carol for anything better! She did an amazing job & I couldn't have been happier! We used a lot of their vendors including for our cakes which turned out beautiful! So happy with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

The venue was gorgeous and the food was great!

Profile Picture User5270884, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I researched quite a few venues in Destin before we decided on the Hilton Sandestin Beach & Golf Resort. Our coordinator, Erin, was such a pleasure to work with and always kept us in the loop. From the beginning of the planning process, we were impressed with how easy the Hilton made it. We purchased one of their wedding packages and added to it as needed. The vendors they selected for us were absolutely amazing, and we couldn't have picked them any better ourselves. If you're looking for an all-inclusive destination wedding package, the Hilton Sandestin is your perfect match! We truly had our dream wedding, and we couldn't have done it without this amazing venue!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

using a venue site unseen can be worriesome. the hilton delivered a beautiful venue and the food was fabulous.
all of our guests commented about how great the location and setting were. the beach set up for the ceremony
and outdoor deck for the reception were exactly what we wanted and we were not dissappointed! we went with a package
that provided everything - officiant, music, flowers. all we had to do was make a few choices when talking to these vendors and they
handled everything. the best service was that of a day of coordinator who took care of all the details so all i had to do was show up!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely loved this venue and highly recommend to anyone considering a destination wedding. By using their awesome vendors, I got to enjoy wedding planning and had a completely stress free day. Erin Plumley, their wedding coordinator, is fantastic to work with. She ensured my day was exactly as planned and went flawlessly!

Profile Picture Katelin, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding on the beach at the Hilton and reception on one of the outside decks. Erin Plumley was great to work with through the whole process of getting everything set up and organized. April Blake did a great job the day of coordinating our ceremony and reception and making sure everything went smoothly. We had a stress free, beautiful wedding and the Hilton did a great job making it so easy for us! I would recommend having a wedding on the beach in Destin to anyone and everyone! :)

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most incredible wedding on May 9th at the Hilton Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. From the planning to the food to all of the vendor connections, Carol the wedding event planner was spot on in making everything execute perfectly and truly giving us the wedding of our dreams . We planned our wedding from a distance and the staff was amazing in their support in planning a destination event. We planned our ceremony and reception out of the sunset deck which was incredible and the resort also helped set us up with a bonfire with wine, champagne and smores for guests coming in town on the beach. We could not have ask for anything more. It was the most incredible resort, the staff is amazing and all of the vendors that come with the wedding packages are all 5 star people to work with. Thank you all for contributing everything big and small to make our whole week incredible. We wish we could do it all again!!!

Profile Picture christin, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of our dreams came true on my daughters wedding day. Choosing the Hilton was the best decision we could have made. Everything was amazing and we wouldn't have changed a thing about the wedding. I will have to add that I would not choose the Serenity by the Sea Spa again. They did a terrible job on my makeup and hair and as the Mother of the Bride I was pretty upset with their work. Other than that though everything else was awesome.

Profile Picture Judy, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of working with Mrs. Linda Sherman from the Serenity Day Spa and she was amazing. We had a party of about 14 girls for the day before my wedding and she worked with me over many weeks to make sure everything was just perfect. Linda helped us to make sure that all of our appointments were scheduled close to each other so we could all enjoy the spa together (BOOK EARLY) and she also assisted with the changes that we had to make (changes definitely pop up when dealing with 14 girls. Linda helped us order some nice refreshments that they had presented very nicely upon our arrival. The spa itself is beautiful. We enjoyed champagne in our robes before enjoying our treatments. We got different treatments and they were all wonderful. We loved the steam room, the sauna and the whirlpool. Everything was great. But what was most wonderful was Linda's assistance in making it all happen. It is certainly not the easiest job in the world to coordinate 14 ladies treatments who all live in different states. I live in West Palm Beach and planned the entire wedding remotely and having someone that replies (always) promptly and with such great information is so very important. We had some good friends of ours who were staying at the Hilton and they too said everything was top notch. And the amazing front desk staff assisted me with getting them their welcome bag. To Linda at the spa and her team, thank you so much. It was such a memorable experience and I hope this review will help encourage other brides to create this experience for their wedding party.

Profile Picture Laura, 2/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Sandestin Hilton provided the perfect "one-stop shop" for our destination beach wedding. The event planner at the Hilton served as our wedding planner and organized everything from the setup on the beach to the flowers, officiant, music, photography, security, and the reception. It was all beyond fantastic. We made several changes up to the day before and everything was exactly as we wanted it on the big day. The beach was beautiful and the food at the reception was outstanding.

Profile Picture User4326784, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

7-8-14 was an absolute dream come true! Pure perfection. Kelli and all the Hilton Staff were truly amazing and helpful in every aspect. Everything went so smooth and easy. The entire ceremony and reception turned out wonderful. Beyond my wildest dreams. The ceremony was set up perfectly for all the guests, the catering was phenomenally delicious (all guests complimented how delicious everything was!), the DJ was also superb with their entertainment skills. My calf muscles were sore the next day from dancing away the night. The officiant, James Ross, made our vow ceremony so special. I requested to change a few things due to my passing father, and he made the ceremony so special to me and my family! The Florist, Patty and her assistant (daughter) Amber, did incredible on my bouquet, boutonniere, our wedding cake, and our last minute change to the arbor. Linda Sherman from the Serenity by the Sea was such a pleasure to work with. She was prompt on returning any questions I had about our Spa Day and was glad to make any changes we had with our appointments. Linda became a friend by the end of all this. Shes incredible. Karen, my hairstylist... I'm speechless with her amazing skills. I am searching for the right words to say about her to give her the credit she deserves. Shes AWESOME! My hair was something I continuously worried about and wanted to turn out perfect. I am seriously so blessed. Everything exceeded my expectations. I am still blown away with all the kindness, hard work, talent, all these people put into this day for me. Blessed. I'm truly blessed.
These memories will last forever and I will never forget all the hard work everyone put into our wedding day to make it the most extraordinary day of our lives. Everyone was awesome and I couldn't ask for a better place to have our wedding day!

Profile Picture Karissa, 7/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kelli Sprague and her team went above and beyond for our wedding on 6/28/14. There was not a single thing that was missed and my night was absolutely perfect. We had never been to the hilton and didn't know what anything looked or tasted like. Everything was a dream come true. I no longer consider Kelli my wedding planner, she is now a friend for life. Her attention to detail was just remarkable and all of our little special requests were granted and taken cared of without any questions asked. Thanks again for everything my girl, you are a 10 in the Kerne household.

Profile Picture Kallie, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The team was amazing!!! They handled everything!! I am so glad that we picked it for our venue. We did not have a wedding coordinator BUT they made me feel like I had one because they waited on us hand and foot during our event. Everything was beautiful and our guest gave huge compliments in everything!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone always wants their wedding to be perfect. Luckily for us we used the Hilton Sandestin. They took so much pride in making our day a special memory. Every question was answered and each detail was covered; even the details we forgot about were covered. From the ceremony to the food at the reception it was all great.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kelli Sprague was amazing! Being from Huntsville, it was easy to feel like I had no control. But Kelli made everything easy, smooth and worry free. The venue and location was perfect! We couldn't have had our wedding at a more accommodating hotel and beautiful beach. Thank you everyone!

Profile Picture molly, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Kelli Sprague was wonderful. She was very professional and got the job done. We had changes along the way and she met all our needs. She worked with us so that we could have an experience to remember.
Thank you Kelli and your staff for everything. You are the top of the line.

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had both my wedding and reception here on May 17, 2014 and I couldn't be happier with the results. The wedding was on the beach and the reception was on the deck outside. Kelli Sprague, the wedding coordinator, was there every step of the way and helped coordinate with the vendors to make sure everything went smoothly. This allowed me to relax the day of the wedding and enjoy the day instead of worrying about all the details the day of the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding or reception. The food and cake were both excellent and all the vendors Kelli recommended were wonderful to work with as well as did beautiful work. All of my guests really enjoyed themselves and a few of my family members said they would look into getting married there when the time comes. I would highly recommend Hilton Sandestin to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture User4151449, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews