9 Reviews for Hilton Rockville

We had our reception at the Rockville Hilton this past Saturday and they were fantastic. The Rockville Hilton catering and booking staff were incredible. Paula and Kleber were responsive to all my emails and requests. They were very accommodating, patient and flexible. I absolute recommend this venue! The ballroom was beautiful and the cocktail hour is in a gorgeous area. Thank you Hilton!

Profile Picture Joyce, 12/5/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I used them to get ready and to have a honey moon suite. They are the nicest people in the world. They were very helpful with me getting set up and the rooms are amazing, spacious. The morning after the wedding breakfast was great to.

Profile Picture User2222888, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.7

I had both my ceremony and reception at this Hilton. Getting married here was by far the best decision I have ever made in my life, short of marrying my new husband! The ceremony was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, and they set up the reception exactly how I envisioned it. It was definitely a smart choice to do everything at a hotel, and suprisingly the food was great. I worked with the Director of Catering, Michael Zimmerman, and he was absolutely amazing. I recommend this place 100%!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jenn, 10/29/11, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The location is ideal and its really the only place in the area to have a decent wedding. We chose the venue because of location. Its not a bad value for your money, but be advised:

- THe in house coordinator is hard to get a hold of and she is so unresponsive. She is always out on vacation or never in her office. If you need a coordinator, DO NOT book here unless you plan to have a separate coordinator who will stay on top of things for you and with the hotel.
-Mike Zimmerman. He is the catering director and he is the best. He is awesome and will definitely get the work done. So if you face issues, talk to him.

If you're a super organized bride, then you should be fine. If not, prepare to hire a separate coordinator, and DO NOT rely on the in house coordinator provided from the hotel. So useless. Also, stay far far far away from a Caroline Harhai. She is by the far the worst of them all. She never gets back to anyone and she ignores you. She doesn't care about her job and she has no idea what customer service means.

Fantastic front desk staff as well as great wait staff downstairs in the twinbrook cafe. Loved going to breakfast because everyone there was so nice.

The Chef is great and the food was good.

I heard Riva Neam is back at this location. Thank goodness...cause she is wonderful!

Profile Picture Anna, 3/31/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Overall experience was good. The most of everything was included. They even upgraded the menu. The price was better then expected at a hotel. One negative thing to say about ths hotel was they lost my cake topper. It wasnt expensive but would have like to kept it.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Riva was awesome. Hilton was a great venue and value. Atrium was perfect for us. Professional responsible, looking forward to having another event here.

Profile Picture M, 11/27/10, 6 Reviews
4.3

We selected the Hilton for our wedding reception after seeing the beautiful atrium. We worked with Michael Zimmerman who was very personable and professional. The Hilton staff worked hard to take a lot of the pressure off my family for the big day because they handled a lot of the details. The food was exceptional, and all of our guests had a great time. The responsiveness was not as prompt as I would have liked; at times I would not receive responses to emails for weeks. Overall, I was satisfied and had a wonderful day!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/20/13, 7 Reviews
3.3

The place is absolutely beautiful but the event coordinator gave us a lot of problems. But I have no regrets having my wedding there because it is a great place for indoor shots especially since I had a winter wedding.

Profile Picture Rehana, 12/24/11, 5 Reviews