Hilton Pensacola Beach Reviews

Hilton Pensacola Beach 5
Hilton Pensacola Beach 6
Hilton Pensacola Beach 7

Darlene · Married on 10/05/2013

GREAT SERVICE.....ABOVE AND BEYOND! WONDERFUL FOOD!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Krista · Married on 03/29/2013

Liv and her staff were amazing! Our entire wedding experience was incredible, wonderful, better than we could have asked for. Liv responded to emails and phone calls very quickly and had great ideas to help make our wedding special. She accommodated everything that we wanted and even added little touches, like purple lighting, that truly made our wedding unique and perfect. We were beyond happy. We were thrilled!! We plan to have our 10 year vow renewal at the Hilton Beachfront Pensacola to relive our amazing wedding experience!!

Sent on 05/08/2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kelli and her staff. My wedding had more than one hiccup/problems leading up to the event but my weekend was prefect. We had nearly all of our guests staying in the hotel and they loved it! Kelli worked with me on multiple occasions to get our menu, room design and event schedule to our desires. The food was so amazing, bartender wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better night. Kelli had everything running like a well oiled machine and it really allowed me to enjoy the evening instead of worrying about hosting it.

Sent on 02/20/2013

evanne · Married on 08/11/2012

Wedding and reception could not have been more perfect. Kelli was great.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Karin · Married on 07/21/2012

The event went perfectly. I had lots of great feedback from guests proclaiming that it was the best wedding they'd ever attended and they all LOVED the food!

Sent on 08/06/2012

K · Married on 07/07/2012

All I had to do was tell te coordinator what I wanted and she made it happen!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Carol · Married on 06/09/2012

Wedding was beautiful, and the rain caused the wedding ceremony to be indoors and Kelli and staff made it happen, the ceremony and reception was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 06/13/2012

Emily · Married on 06/09/2012

It was a pleasure as a bride working with Kelli and the Hilton. My wedding day was a flooded mess and she pulled it out no problem. (:

Sent on 06/14/2012

Rashauna · Married on 05/19/2012

The Hilton Pensacola Beach Front Hotel was a great venue for my wedding. Kelli, the catering manager, was very helpful with room reservations (making sure everyone had the type of room they desired at the group rate). Kelli did a wonderful job coordinating the event. The food & service at the reception was awesome. We also got a great suite (2 bedrooms, 2 baths, full kitchen, wrap around balcony) compliments of the hotel at the price of a standard group rate room with all the amenities. I am so happy I chose the Hilton Pensacola Beach Front Hotel for my venue. Everything went well!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Celeste · Married on 04/21/2012

Kelli is amazing, she was always there when I needed her. She is very good at her job, and she's a asset to your company. Thank you

Sent on 04/30/2012

Keith · Married on 03/24/2012

The Hilton at Pensacola Beach was THE perfect place for our wedding reception. The service was excellent. Kelli Sprague and her staff were incredibly responsive to each and every detail from start to finish. I could not have asked for anything more. I would highly recommend the Hilton Pensacola Beach as the site for any event, but especially a wedding reception!

Sent on 03/27/2012

Susan · Married on 03/24/2012

Kelli was the most informed and well organized event planner I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The wedding was a destination wedding and Kelli returned every call and email promptly. The week of the wedding I was in daily contact with Kelli and she was a wonderful to me.
    The reception was beautiful, the food fabulous and the entire evening went according to plan. The entire wedding party commented on how smooth the evening flowed.
    Thanks Kelli!

Sent on 03/27/2012

Jen · Married on 03/24/2012

Kelli and the team at the Hilton Pensacola Beach were absolutely wonderful. Kelli was unbelievably easy to work with and made the planning process so easy for me and my family. She was quick to respond to any phone calls or emails- and there were a lot! The banquet team from the day of the reception were outstanding. The food was delicious. ALL of our guests had a wonderful time!!! My husband, parents and in-laws couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 03/31/2012

Tracy · Married on 03/17/2012

Everything was wonderful! The room was beautiful, food was delicious and Kelli was extrememly helpful. We all had a great time and were completely happy!

Sent on 03/26/2012

Cassandra · Married on 09/10/2011

Kelli was amazing. She made things happen which eased my stress as the big day approached. She deffinitly knows what she's doing!!!! She is amazing with details and made me feel calm knowing she was there to answer any questions no matter how annoying! Also, the food was DELICIOUS!!!!!! Friends and family are still talking about the quality of food and the great service that was provided. The Chef and staff did an amazing job. I wish I could have more! Thank you Hilton Pensacola Beach Front for everything, you made my weekend there a wonderful memory. I was one happy bride :)

Sent on 10/05/2011

Cynthia · Married on 09/03/2011

Everything was perfect, effortless, and worry-free...even when we had to move the ceremony indoors due to a tropical storm!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Cynthia · Married on 09/03/2011

Excellent staff, excellent menu and quality of reception food, excellent service. Beautiful hotel.

Sent on 09/15/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2011

Everything for my wedding was perfect! I didn't have to worry about a thing, Kelli took care of everything for me so that we could enjoy our big day!!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Eddie · Married on 03/19/2011

We were delighted to work with Kelli on our wedding day and leading up to our big day. She was great, professional and did an outstanding job for us both before and during our wedding day. Everything went very smoothly and without a hitch. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/28/2011

Shea · Married on 06/23/2017

Darrin and his assistant Kennedy did an awesome job making sure our dream wedding went off without a hitch. The Hilton is a beautiful place to get married. We couldn't have asked for a better venue. The rooms were great, the food at the reception was delicious and the weather was absolutely perfect! Our only issue was the wait staff at the reception cleared the food from our sweetheart table before we were finished with it while we were socializing and dancing.

Sent on 07/09/2017
  • User7881915 · 2+ years ago

I absolutely love this location. I went there for a wedding and everything was just beautiful.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Cheryl · Married on 12/27/2015

Darrin Land and his wedding and event staff were awesome! I was trying to plan our wedding from out of town (Austin), so I relied heavily on Darrin to provide me with names for photography, video, DJ/Music, flowers, cake, etc. He scored a home run with everyone he recommended. They were all amazing and did a wonderful job! He made my life so much easier and did everything he could to help me long distance. He helped me plan the menu and made suggestions that made sense and every guest there raved over the food and menu choices! The food was outstanding! Absolutely superb! We had an amazing pasta bar and the most incredible appetizers and filet! The venue was perfect... our actual ceremony was in a different room than the reception, and both were perfect. The reception room had beach views and was decorated beautifully! We had a perfectly sized dance floor, and everyone had a blast. It was a perfect wedding from start to finish and I couldn't have done it without Darrin! After the wedding, my husband and I were exhausted, and went back up to our hotel room to find take out boxes of our reception menu, with a variety of yummy foods. Also a bottle of champagne and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. We couldn't believe how thoughtful this extra touch was, as we did get hungry after awhile and didn't have to leave the room. Darrin thought of everything and I couldn't have been more pleased with our entire event at the Hilton. He and his staff took care of our every need, and thought of many things ahead of time, that I wouldn't have thought of... I can't recommend Darrin and the Pensacola Beach Hilton enough! They were amazing!!!

Cheryl Sanders, 12-27-15 Wedding

Sent on 01/11/2016

Anna · Married on 06/03/2012

This was a wonderful experience for everyone involved. Kelli Sprague handled everything for us with efficiency and professionalism. She answered every phone call and e-mail promptly. We would highly recommend this venue to other brides.

Sent on 06/09/2012

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

The Hilton was very easy to work with and communicated very well. Everything was so put together and I did not have to worry about anything once I got there! Very nice and friendly workers who work very efficiently. Everyone commented on how nice and beautiful the hotel was and how they loved that everything was all in one place. If you are looking for a stress free place to have a wedding- this is it!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/12/2016

Everything about the hotel was absolutely perfect. We had our wedding outside under the Pergola by the pools with our reception inside in one of the banquet rooms and I can not say enough good things about the experience. Our food was exquisite and we received so many compliments about it. The staff was overly helpful during everything including set-up and clean up. And our planners, Darrin and Stacey were the absolute best, so kind, helpful, and organized. Plus the rooms we stayed in during the entire stay were amazing with breathtaking views and great cleanliness. It was the perfect weekend overall!

Sent on 11/23/2016