Hilton Pensacola Beach Reviews

Hilton Pensacola Beach 5
Hilton Pensacola Beach 6
Hilton Pensacola Beach 7

Michelle · Married on 07/25/2016

The Pensacola Hilton is the perfect place for a destination wedding! Our ceremony and reception were beautiful. Darrin is so much help with all the planning and details. Willing to take care of all our needs. The menu choices are wonderful. The chef is magnificent! Our guest were well taken care of and so impressed!

Sent on 08/20/2016

teresa · Married on 06/05/2016

We loved having our daughter’s wedding at the Pensacola Beach Hilton. Darrin and Stacey were so responsive. The beach wedding was absolutely beautiful and the White Sands reception room was perfect. Family and friends repeatedly told us how beautiful the venue was and how good the food was. When the wedding was over my daughter hugged me and said “it was perfect mom, just perfect”. It truly was a magical wedding. Thank you Darrin and Stacey.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Carly · Married on 05/22/2016

Darrin and Stacey made the planning process a breeze! They answered my hundreds of questions and always responded quickly. The day of our wedding was stress-free because of them, too! The food was delicious, the ceremony and reception grounds were perfect, and the staff was wonderful!! If we could redo our wedding, I would STILL pick the Hilton for our big day. We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 05/27/2016

JEnna · Married on 05/20/2016

Darrin Land and Stacey Byrd the wedding coordinators at the Hilton Pensacola Beach are Amazing!!! They are prompt to answer questions and help in any way they can. I have had a wonderful experience with them and my wedding went off without any major problems. I am beyond happy with how our wedding went. We were very nervous with the wedding weather but both the Hilton and Horizon Beach services with the Arbor worked with us perfectly. There was a break in the weather and we were able to pull off the beachy wedding. Everything turned out perfect from the beach wedding to the reception at the hilton!

Sent on 05/26/2016

nicole · Married on 05/18/2016

OMG is all i can say! Darrin and Stacey the wedding corridnators are fabulous. They took care of every detail and made sure that the day was perfect. From the initial meet and greet and all the emails, to the day of the wedding. The food and all the service from the staff. I couldnt have been happier. They are amazing to work with , so professional and curtious and very patience. I highly recommend the Hilton for any venue or function. I have even stayed a few nights in the suites over looking the Gulf of Mexico. Talk about breath-taking. I will defiantley be back as this is my go to hotel when in Pensacola Beach Florida. Again thank you so much to Darrin and Stacey.

sincerely
    Mr. and Mrs Florence

Sent on 05/24/2016

Shelby · Married on 05/15/2016

We married here on 5/15/16. Darrin is awesome! The venue is gorgeous, and our wedding ended up excellent. The food here was so incredible and there was an abundance of choices. All of our staff working the wedding were so friendly and genuinely happy to be there and help. I don't have a single complaint. This is THE spot to get married in the area, so look no further! Darrin and the team will take care of everything.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Courteney · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I just got married at this venue! We cannot say enough positive words to describe this venue and the wedding planners we worked with. Darrin and Stacey made our dream wedding a reality! They were extremely professional, organized, timely, and we really felt they were completely invested in our happiness. My husband and I are not the "wedding planning" type. Darrin and Stacey made the entire process stress-free, while still finding out enough details to make our wedding day even more than we thought it would be. They were also extremely helpful in contacting all of our other vendors so we didn't have to worry about making phone calls during the entire planning process. We looked at many venues throughout the Pensacola area and could not be happier with the choice of the Hilton. The entire wedding weekend, from check-in to check-out, was amazing. The hotel was absolutely stunning and the hotel staff were all genuinely nice people. I would recommend getting married at the Hilton on Pensacola Beach to anyone! My husband and I enjoyed our beautiful stay there so much that we plan on spending our wedding anniversaries here every year!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Our wedding turned out perfectly at the Hilton. Everything went smoothly that weekend from guests getting their welcome bags, to the taking down of decorations. They even loaded all the decorations up for us at the end of the night and they were packed in my car when I picked it up the next morning. Darrin and Stacey listened to all of our ideas and any concerns, making everything come together exactly the way we wanted. When I asked Stacey to put some food upstairs for us for on the wedding night (since most brides do not have time to eat), she had already put food in our fridge for us. Small things like this made it such a pleasure to have our wedding here. All of our family members and friends have commented on how awesome the outdoor venue was.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Karla · Married on 04/16/2016

When choosing a venue for our daughter’s wedding we wanted a place with a friendly, helpful staff; a place that would provide a centralized location for wedding guests to stay; and a place that would provide quality service, thus allowing us to enjoy the event without the stress of organizing all of the details. The Hilton Pensacola Beach was the perfect venue. Darrin and Stacey, the event coordinators, helped us at every turn and both were consistently available to handle questions and provide assistance as needed. Darrin and Stacey also provided excellent resources for outsourcing the items the hotel did not provide, such as flowers, wedding cake, and dj services. Throughout both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding, the staff was courteous, attentive, and a pleasure to work with. We consistently received compliments from the wedding attendees about the nice venue, the excellent food, and the outstanding hotel staff. We are very happy that we chose the Hilton Pensacola Beach Resort for our daughter's wedding and if given the opportunity, we would choose them again! Thanks to all at the Hilton Pensacola Beach that helped make this event absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Jan · Married on 10/31/2015

10/31/15 was my daughter Sara's wedding at The Hilton at Pensacola Beach. I must tell you that from check in on Friday, access to the reception hall room so we could set-up, the entire Hilton staff was amazing, accessible, and so very helpful especially meeting Darrin Hall the wedding planner and his staff who were an absolute pleasure to work with and made sure that every detail was perfect for my daughters big day! Beyond that, the rooms for The bride to be, groom, friends and family that stayed over were perfect, the suite for the wedding night included all the amenities of a 2b/2b apartment! The food was outstanding. I can not imagine a better place for a wedding, any other event or just to stay and enjoy the beach and the gorgeous beach views that the hotel is surrounded by. I am very impressed by you and will be referring all my friends to your fine establishment In the future.
    An absolutely 5 star experience was had by everyone.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Pam · Married on 10/24/2015

Darrin and the staff at the Pensacola Beach Hilton are great. The day of my wedding the person marrying us was in a car accident and was in the hospital. My first thought was to call Darrin because I knew he would be able to help me. He performed the ceremony for us :-) with a 2 hour notice. Everyone on the staff are helpful and calm...both of those were important to me...keeping the chaos to a minimum. The venue is beautiful, our ceremony was outside at sunset and the pictures are beautiful.
    I would highly recommend the venue.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Amie · Married on 10/16/2015

They helped me have the absolute perfect wedding. It was exactly what I had visioned as I was planning it. Darrin and Stacey were fabulous. Darrin even helped me stay calm through the planning process hundreds of miles away. The staff was incredible as well. And the food was some of the best wedding food I have EVER had, and everyone kept talking about how delicious it was. I would HIGHLY recommend them~absolute best!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Lindsey · Married on 08/01/2015

We got married at the Hilton Pensacola Beach on Saturday, August 1, 2015. It was absolutely AMAZING and it truly was the wedding of our dreams. We are from Oklahoma, and visited Pensacola, FL in August of 2014 to check out all the possible beach wedding locations. Ever since we decided on the Hilton at Pensacola Beach, we have had excellent communication and help with the entire wedding planning process for the whole year, all the way up until the wedding! The Hilton truly does everything they can to accommodate you and your bridal party and family. When we got in town for the wedding, we met with Darrin who walked us through everything and we discussed the plan for the big day. He made us feel very comfortable and at ease about it all! He communicated with all of vendors I had found and had everything organized for us so we didn't have to do any of that. He had it all arranged for the times of things to be delivered such as lights, cake, arbor, etc. We had help during the rehearsal with exactly how the ceremony would run. We had concerns about the weather, as it had been storming off and on for days. I wanted the entire wedding outside (ceremony on beach and reception under the pergola), but Saturday morning we wanted to make the weather call pretty early so we would have time to setup and make the indoor reception area look awesome. Darrin was very patient with us on that and was flexible with how we wanted to do everything! We decided on keeping the ceremony outdoors (since that is only about 30 min long) and had the reception indoors. It all turned out wonderful and the staff at the Hilton helped with setup and serving food and making sure everything was perfect! The suite that we got for the night of the wedding was amazing too. When we got to our room they had chocolate strawberries and champagne- very special! Everyone at the Hilton did an amazing job and the food was absolutely wonderful! Definitely have your wedding here!!! They take excellent care of you!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Patricia · Married on 06/28/2015

Wow!! Pensacola Beach Hilton is a wonderful place to have a wedding! The wedding director, Darrin, did an outstanding job! He always was very prompt in returning calls for any questions we had as our wedding date got closer. He met with us several times to finalize all wedding plans and preparations at the Pensacola Beach Hilton. We had our Rehearsal Dinner at H2O and we were able to create our own special menu and the food and service was FABULOUS for the Rehearsal Dinner! The ceremony/reception was perfect, as well! Again, the food we selected was OUTSTANDING as well as the service, and we had so many compliments on it! Overall, we were very, very pleased with everything the Pensacola Beach Hilton had to offer for our special day!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Melanie · Married on 06/06/2015

Best venue ever!! The food was amazing!! I love how everything was done for us! Not much to do at all! Darrin is an amazing event planner and took so much stress off of me. Such a great wedding that many guest stayed an extra night.

Sent on 06/15/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/17/2015

Everyone needs to have their wedding here! It was perfect. Darrin was SO knowledgeable and made our day perfect. We loved it!!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Allison · Married on 05/09/2015

The Hilton pensacola beachmore than exceeded our expectations from coordination to setup to food. It was just flawless. Some brides worry about their wedding day going off without a hitch but that was not my case at all. Everyone from the owner, to the wedding Coordinator and the entire staff went above and beyond for our special day. My entire family and wedding guests were were amazed by the Hiltons professionalism and hard work. Chef Dan Dunn's food Menu was amazing! Never had food that good at any wedding is what we were told. Many thanks to the Hilton Pensacola Beach family!!

Sent on 05/17/2015

kelly · Married on 05/02/2015

The hilton was perfect! They made booking everything extremely easy and worked with us on rooms for the guests. They also provided vendors for everything we needed which was a HUGE benefit since we were coming from Indiana. They also handled everything from the rehearsal through the wedding night including dealing with vendors and deliveries. We got a suite for the bridal party and had hair and makeup come to us which worked out perfect. I would not have changed a thing! Thank you Darrin, Nicole, and everyone else at the Hilton for making our day perfect!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Alison · Married on 01/01/2015

You can't go wrong with Hilton Pensacola Beach!! I had less than two months to plan my wedding and Nicole and Hannah, the event coordinators at the Hilton, made it happen. I had a beautiful beach wedding, but just in case the weather was bad they made sure I had an indoor option. The reception was beautiful and well worth the cost...probably the best value in the Pensacola/FWB/Destin area! Finally, the food was AMAZING! Everyone gave me compliments that it was the best food they had ever had (I went with the Hors D'Oeuvre reception).

Sent on 02/06/2015

Teri · Married on 10/18/2014

Hannah and Nicole are AMAZING! If you don't want to stress out on your wedding day (or stress less, that is) then definitely consider Hilton Pensacola Beach for your wedding and reception. I don't know how these ladies (and the entire crew) do it, but it was flawless. Everything was beautiful. The ceremony was gorgeous on the White Sands Lawn. The reception was at the pergola and pool deck and the layout was really great. The food was awesome (I wish I would've tried more!) and all of our guests said the food was outstanding. We opted for the heavy Hors d'oeuvres, and I was worried it wouldn't be enough food. I was wrong! There was a LOT of food, and the pasta station was a big hit with everyone! The bartender (Rick) was fantastic, and the staff were all so friendly, outgoing and very helpful. To top it off, the accommodations were great, and you can't ask for a better location gulf front and within walking distance to several restaurants, shops, and a salon/spa across the street. Thank you Hannah & Nicole for making our wedding an amazing day!!

Sent on 10/26/2014

The wedding planners at the Hilton were fantastic! We were so glad we went with the Hilton for our ceremony and reception location. The setting was beautiful, and the cost was fairly inexpensive for everything we got with the package. It was well worth it just to have the services of their event planners! They worked with us every step of the way, and we didn't have to worry about anything the day of. They took care of everything.

Sent on 10/01/2014

T · Married on 08/29/2014

I highly recommend the Hilton Pensacola Beach! A wonderful experience...from the bell hops, front desk employees, H2O bartenders and bar backs, housekeeping to Darrin, our wedding coordinator. Top notch in all areas! The food at our reception was incredible! Many of our guests commented that it was the most amazing wedding food they'd ever had.

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 8
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 9
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 10
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 11
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 12

Jessica · Married on 03/08/2014

The Hilton Pensacola Beach is the PERFECT place to have a wedding. We were so pleased with everything, it was above and beyond our expectations. Hannah Bahm was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing. It was truly a stress-free event.

Sent on 03/21/2014

ashley · Married on 02/15/2014

Hannah and her staff were amazing! Working full time in retail during the holidays, doing my own centerpieces, programs, decorations, and flowers was very stressful. Hannah was able to work around my schedule and make sure everything was planned out for the day. The team set up my wedding just how I pictured it! They were very accommodating to my guest that all came in from out of town. She was able to be flexible and was always prompt with emails and calls. I couldn't have asked for a better venue. The food was also amazing! I only heard rave reviews from my guest how fresh and flavorful all the food was. It was a perfect beach wedding!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2013

Liv and her staff are wonderful! Liv is so sweet, creative, easy to work with, and accommodating! She bent over backwards to accommodate our every wish and desire and went above-and-beyond to make our wedding everything we wanted and more. Everything we asked for, she made it happen! Liv was truly excited about our wedding and treated it like an event she was sharing and enjoying with us; which I really appreciated! You can tell that she loves her job and the couples she works with!
    I would highly recommend the Hilton for future weddings. In addition to the benefit of working with the wonderful Liv, the Hilton is beautiful, the only indoor venue at the beach that can accommodate a large wedding, and their food is AMAZING! My guests raved about how much they loved the food! They also offer wonderful room discounts for wedding guests and it was so convenient for our guests to be able to go straight from the reception to their room. My husband and I also spent our wedding night at the Hilton and were blown away by the incredible accommodations!

Sent on 01/29/2014