Hilton Pearl River Reviews

Hilton Pearl River 3
Hilton Pearl River 4
Hilton Pearl River 5

laura · Married on 11/12/2017

My daughter's wedding was recently at Hilton Pearl River. It was an absolutely PERFECT wedding! The venue is beautiful--inside, outside, as well as the grounds. Although we hired our own outside caterer, the hotel staff was phenomenal--every hotel employee we dealt with was warm, friendly, helpful, eager to accommodate, responsive, and more. It was a fairy-tale wedding!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Annalise · Married on 10/14/2017

I got married last Saturday at the Hilton Pearl River and its taken me a week to think about how I can even begin to describe my INCREDIBLE experience. I started the journey with walking in for a tour with Marissa, who is now my FRIEND and one of the sweetest people ever. She answered any question or concern I had so fast and with so much attention to detail. Over a year of planning and I felt so confident that every detail of our wedding day would go on without a hitch. Well I was right!! My wedding weekend came, and every single thing was perfection. The front desk accommodating all of my guests, the rehearsal, the morning of the wedding and the ceremony and reception were more than i could have ever asked for. Marissa was with me the entire planning process and the day before the wedding I met Derek, who was the maitre d and was so on top of everything and also just as amazing as Marissa, which i didn't even think was possible. Those two kept us organized and calm the entire day, its almost like they knew what we needed before we even had to ask. Take it from someone who weighed all of the pros and cons to wedding venues, I could not find one con. You are under one roof for EVERYTHING, it truly makes a difference and makes the most time out of your day. I wish I could relive my wedding day at the Hilton Peal River everyday and I am so sad its over. THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts to everyone who helped us......oh did i mention the food was amazing? THAT TOO!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Shilpi · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I had our ceremony, reception and farewell breakfast at the Hilton Pearl River in early October. We had such a wonderful experience working with the staff! We started out with Paulette and then worked with Marisa. They were both incredibly professional, detail oriented, responsive, patient and kind throughout the whole process. We had so many details to coordinate for our traditional Indian wedding and for a guest count of 300+, but they handled them all with a smile and made us feel confident that each detail would be handled with care. The rest of the hotel staff is also clearly experienced and provides a level of service that we did not get a sense for at the other 10+ venues we considered! Things like white glove service at each reception table even with a buffet dinner, attendants for both the bride and groom for the whole day and perfect organization to ensure everything ran on time is what sets this hotel apart from similar venues (non banquet hall). In fact, my attendant kept a bunch of straws in her jacket knowing that as the bride, if I needed to sip on something, a straw would keep me from messing up my lipstick. That's the level of detail that you can expect at the Hilton Pearl River. This is all in addition to the fact that it's a beautiful hotel inside and out that has been maintained very well! Our family and friends loved the venue and have all had wonderful things to say about it. We are so happy with our decision!

-S&S

Sent on 11/13/2016

Christine · Married on 09/15/2017

We had our wedding at the Hilton in Pearl River on 9/15/17 and had an absolutely amazing night! Everything was set up perfectly! We worked with Abbey Rochford during our engagement and she was just wonderful - she was super responsive to emails, and often stayed late to meet with us after work! She consistently answered our questions right away and let us know what we needed to do each step of the way. The week of the wedding she took our seating chart, menus, pictures we wanted to use as decorations, and items for our after party. She and her team set everything up on the day of and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Abbey is a true pro and I'm so thankful we had her to work with! We also worked with Derek and his team on the night of the wedding, and they made sure that everything went perfectly! They even fixed my dress after I (almost immediately) ripped the bustle off! Derek worked with our DJ to make sure everything happened on time, and made sure we had everything we needed the entire night. The entire staff there is so nice and accommodating - there's nothing more we could have asked for! The rooms were great, the hotel block was easy, the cocktail hour was fantastic, and the room we were given to get ready in was exactly what we needed! We are still getting calls and texts from our guests telling us that it was the best wedding they've ever been to and that the food was excellent! I highly, highly recommend the Hilton!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Tracey · Married on 09/09/2017

We threw our wedding at the Pearl River Hilton in Sept '17! It was the best decision we made. Gerry and her staff were incredible from the beginning - from the big moments (accommodations, menu, timing, flexibility) to all the small details (getting ready rooms, espresso shots, daily emails). There's so many things you have to think about when planning a wedding, and the Pearl River Hilton staff just make it so much easier. I couldn't recommend the venue and the team that comes with it more!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kristen · Married on 08/26/2017

Thank you so much to Abbey, Derek and the rest of the staff at the Pearl River Hilton for making our wedding day/night the best day of our lives! My now husband and I were so impressed with how Abbey was readily available and helpful during the whole year and planning process leading up to the wedding. Derek was amazing and helped make our reception run so smoothly and flawlessly. The food was amazing!! Our guests could not stop talking about the cocktail hour food, dinner and dessert! Our guests were also very happy with how spacious the reception room was, the multiple bars, and the size of the dance floor! Everyone was dancing all night long and had a great time! We are so happy with our choice and would highly recommend the Hilton to all!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Liz · Married on 08/18/2017

It's been 2 weeks since we got married and held our reception at the Pearl River Hilton. Everyone from Gerry, Derek and their staff (in catering) to Bob and Trish (in reservations) and the rest of the Hilton staff made everything perfect. All of our concerns and needs were heard and met since we began planning in June of 2016 all the way to the wedding day (8/18/17).
    The Conservatory room for cocktail hour was perfect and the food was delicious (our favorite part). The Ballroom for the reception was beautiful, the dance floor plentiful for 250 people and again with delicious food and great service. The chef was overwhelmingly accommodating to our guests with restrictive diets (gluten free, etc). And the amazing Le Jardin room for the morning after brunch was ready and decorated with our flowers from the night before.
    Despite the hotel being sold out that weekend, they found accommodations for as many of our guests as they could - working right through the day itself. Two Henrys Restaurant and Bar was ready and fully stocked for the after party until 2am.
    This venue does wedding's like no other venue in the area. Every single one of our guests had the same positive things to say and are still talking about how delicious all of the food was.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Sara · Married on 08/13/2017

Just had the most wonderful wedding at the Hilton Pearl River. Gerry and her staff were top notch. She went out of her way multiple times for us. Everything was so organized and professional. The room was huge and beautiful and I mean the property is GORGEOUS! The venue and people working there are worth every penny. Pearl River was the last venue we visited and I'm so glad we did. THANK YOU GERRY!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Neha · Married on 05/27/2017

We are so thrilled with our decision to have our wedding at the Hilton Pearl River! We had looked at over 20+ venues for a South Asian multi-day wedding. The Hilton Pearl River was the last on our list and from the moment we pulled into the parking lot for our appointment, we knew it was the one (as cliche as it sounds). The venue itself is beautiful from its chateau like architecture to the sprawling lawn but the hospitality of the team is what really made it special.

The entire planning process was so smooth thanks to Marisa and her team. She was so easy to work with and was so professional not only with us but with all of our vendors. She and Derek ensured our day was absolutely perfect, coordinating with 10+ vendors and helping our entire bridal party/guests feel welcome and comfortable throughout the day.

We highly recommend the Hilton Pearl River and wish we could do it all over again ourselves! Thank you so much for making our wedding weekend amazing!

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/15/2017

Where do we even begin? Having our wedding at the Pearl River Hilton was the absolute best decision we ever made. Our wedding weekend was so magical from the moment we walked in and chose the venue, till the day we checked out as a married couple.
    The venue itself is beautiful. It is such a well kept, clean hotel. Each room has its own unique charm and beauty. We even did our rehearsal dinner at the hotel restaurant, Two Henry’s. The food was amazing and they created an area in the restaurant to accommodate our rehearsal dinner guests. Lori, the manager at Two Henry’s, is awesome and made sure that we had our own special area secluded for us!

As far as the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception went, Gerry and her team went beyond the call of duty to make every single detail magnificent. The cocktail hour was superb. The food was awesome and people continue to talk about our cocktail hour. My husband and I even got to eat the food during cocktail hour because they made sure we tried everything!! The reception was perfect. The staff was extremely attentive and made sure we had everything we wanted. Linda and Jackie were amazing. We received first class treatment throughout the entire weekend. The wait staff noticed during the reception that my husband lost his voice and next thing we know he has a cup of hot tea and honey at our table.
    At the end of the night when we returned to our suite, they had a floral heart arrangement, a tray of desserts, wedding cake and my husband’s favorite beverage!

The staff at this hotel is extremely professional. Every time we had a question, we received an email response immediately. Every time we needed to make a change, they accommodated us. No matter what it was, they did everything they could to make our dream come true!
    They paid attention to every single detail that was important to us. Anyone would be lucky to work with a team like this one. Thank you for making our weekend spectacular! We appreciate everything!!!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Judy · Married on 01/14/2017

Just co-hosted our third son's wedding so we are not newbies - and the Pearl River Hilton is a standout. Gerry was incredible through a year and a half of pinning down details, answering every question patiently and thoroughly and providing guidance all the way through. Derrick and Gerry were on point all night and the hotel staff worked seamlessly with our kosher caterer and in turn with our band so the evening flowed flawlessly. It's really helpful to have so many different rooms to use and re-purposed throughout the evening (Normandy for hair and makeup, complete with mirrors and makeup chairs) and later for the afterparty; the Conservatory for cocktails and the next day, brunch; the garden room for the bride's welcome, etc.) which gave a feeling of spaciousness and ease. The entire staff was unbelievably attentive and accommodating, pleasant, friendly, and helpful. I can't say enough great things about the Pearl River Hilton. Just do it!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Kevin and Marissa · Married on 11/25/2016

Hilton Pearl River was the most accommodating and absolutely stunning place to have our wedding. The castle like building is so beautiful inside and out and everything is so clean. We primarily worked with Gerry and Jacqueline when it came to planning our special day but throughout our experience we met so many wonderful people who work at the Hilton Pearl River.
    Leading up to the big day Gerry and Jacqueline made themselves available whether it was for in person meetings or via email. We felt so comfortable knowing that they were in our corner and were there to help make the day run more smoothly. In fact they made a suggestion to us about the flow of our day, we trusted them and went with their suggestion. They could not have been more correct! All of the employees of Hilton Pearl River are so good at what they do, we have zero complaints and all thanks and praise.
    The food was delicious, the atmosphere was sophisticated, elegant, and quiet. We actually got married in the Conservatory Room and it was just so beautiful. If we would plan our wedding over again there's no doubt in our minds that the Hilton Pearl River would be our choice!
    Our guests loved their hotel rooms and the breakfast the next morning was delicious!
    If you are planning a wedding, get on the phone today, call Gerry and book your date ASAP!

Marissa and Kevin

Sent on 12/15/2016

Hilton Pearl River's reply:

HI Marissa and Kevin. thank you for that lovely review. We loved working with you and we are so happy that you loved your wedding!!
    Thanks so much, Gerry

Patricia · Married on 09/30/2016

We loved the Hilton, and more importantly, our guests loved it! For starters, it was ridiculously convenient to have all of the weekend's events at one location, which meant that folks could decamp to their rooms whenever needed and transportation was not required. The event rooms and grounds are lovely and well-kept and the amenities are top-notch. The staff is the key to their success. Every staff member was warm and accommodating and helped us feel very relaxed throughout the entire weekend. They are true professionals who bring many years of hospitality experience to the table and one has the feeling that they could handle anything. The catering/events team provided terrific guidance and were there every step of the way. Lastly, the food was delicious and loved by all. Relatives have been talking about it for weeks. The Hilton provides A LOT in the standard wedding package and they were very accommodating of guests' dietary needs. The bar options were also very impressive and the specialty cocktails were a fun touch. In summary, we wish we could get married here every year, because it was a heck of a party!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2016

The Hilton Pearl River is amazing. Our wedding was a dream come true. It was the best day ever. Gerry is amazing to work with. Also Derek. Basically all the staff. Everything was perfect from start to finish. We couldn't have asked for a better place to get married. We highly recommend using them for your wedding.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Blisse · Married on 09/17/2016

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience at the Hilton Pearl River. I could not have asked for a better venue, location, or Hilton staff members to work with. On the first day we went to tour the venue we met Gerry. From the beginning, she was warm, friendly and willing to work with us. Our Saturday wedding was fairly large (240 people) and we were hosting a traditional engagement ceremony the day prior. The Hilton had never put on a engagement ceremony like this but were eager to work with us and accommodate our needs.

Our wedding day turned out perfect. Gerry and Derek worked with us through all of the details weeks prior. They were also great for giving advice on how the day should be run, etc. Our wedding guests are still talking about how great the wedding was and how delicious the food was. The cocktail hour food was delicious and had everything from rack of lamb, raw seafood far, several stations and passed food. Dinner was a four course meal and the guests had the a choice of 3 entrees, not including gluten free and vegan (which is almost impossible to find anywhere else). Following the ceremony, my husband and I were taken to a room where they had a candle light dinner and sampling of almost all of the cocktail hour food to make sure we ate and enjoyed our food.

Overall, Gerry, Derek and the rest of the Hilton staff really went out of their way to make our wedding weekend special. Since many of our guests stayed in the hotel for one or 2 nights, the Hilton was able to assist us in planning light breakfasts and a mini after party following the wedding. My husband and I are truly lucky that we found this venue and were able to work with great people. We worked so closely with Gerry and Derek during the course of wedding planning that they felt like part of the family!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • F

Fredrick · Married on 08/06/2016

BLISS IS A PERFECT “DESTINATION” WEDDING RIGHT NEXT DOOR!!
    Our daughter had the perfect “destination” wedding (including rehearsal dinner and day- after- wedding brunch) at a European style “palace” one-half hour from NYC: the Pearl River Hilton.
    Weddings are their specialty. The facilities, both indoors and out, are wonderful and create a magical ambiance. The food was fabulous and the service exemplary.
    The bridal suite (included) hosts your entire wedding party in unparalleled comfort. Every detail is considered by the expert staff (no party planner necessary) including dressing rooms, make-up rooms, and private room for pre-party traditions such as Ketubah signing.
    All of the above, and great value. The prices were very reasonable for the area and they delivered on all their promises and then some. Their florist recommendation was spot on.
    It was truly Wedding Bliss for the couple, the hosts and the guests.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Dely · Married on 07/31/2016

My husband and I were held our wedding reception at the Hilton Pearl River on July 31st, 2016. There aren’t enough words to describe how grateful we are and how helpful and kind everyone at the Hilton was from the very beginning. Our dream wedding really came to life because of the diligence and dedication of the Hilton staff, most especially Nancy, Marisa, Derek, and Abbey (thank you all so much!).

We had an enormous wedding (over 300 people) but the Hilton staff made everything flow seamlessly. From the earliest stages of planning, Marisa and the Hilton staff were very responsive to our communications and accommodated all of our needs and requests (which were many!). Marisa always made us feel at peace and confident that all was taken care of. We met Derek and Abbey only a few weeks before our wedding, but they immediately gave off the same vibe and were just as helpful and supportive.

Everything about our wedding at the Hilton went off as perfectly as one could hope for. The rooms were amazing and the guests were all very comfortable; we have been told by many guests that the food at both the cocktail hour and dinner was the best they’ve had at a wedding (and we agree); the inclement weather on our wedding day was not even remotely a factor; and the reception itself was absolutely beautiful.

We can’t recommend the Hilton highly enough. Honestly, our review doesn’t come close to describing how happy they made us on our wedding day. If you’re looking for a place to hold your wedding, you should seriously consider checking them out!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Susan · Married on 07/09/2016

This venue was amazing!! My daughter's wedding was July 9, 2016. Gerry Burns, Derrick, Jackie and their staff were the best. Everything ran so smoothly, thanks to all of them. We have gotten so many compliments about the wedding!! "best wedding we have ever been to". The food, service and accommodations were excellent. No need to look any further !!! This was the first and only venue we looked at!! Just sad it's all over!!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Hilton Pearl River's reply:

H Susan, thank you for the wonderful review .. We loved working with you all and so happy that Christina and Mike had such a great time. All of the special touches that you and Christina brought to the décor of the rooms were so beautiful.. Thank you again for choosing us!! Best, Gerry

Maral · Married on 05/06/2016

Gerry, Jackie and the rest of the staff were absolutely incredible. The Hilton Pearl River was the perfect venue for our wedding. The staff at the hotel was extremely gracious and helpful. They treated our guest like family. We could not have asked for a better wedding weekend. Everyone one was extremely pleased with every aspect of this venue; food, drinks, accommodations and ease of check in - out. We would absolutely recommend The Hilton Pearl River for all your family events! Thanks for the great memories!!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Alison · Married on 04/23/2016

AMAZING venue! Gerry was wonderful to work with...so responsive to emails and willing to go above and beyond to help make planning stress free! Was able to plan my wedding from states away while working full time and in grad school with her help. The staff at the hotel were gracious and attentive to detail from the check-in and out process, to the service in the ballroom. Our guests had nothing but good things to say about the upkeep of the grounds, food/beverages, and especially how accommodating the staff was! Without a doubt I recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/04/2016

WOW. Where do I start? I am no stranger to events. I have worked with a lot of vendors in many states and I have never had such a positive,amazing, professional, sophisticated, elegant experience. Even up to the week before the wedding I kept thinking, "something is going to go wrong with the Hilton. They can't possibly be this flawless." There is not ONE thing I would change or improve. The Hilton staff is PERFECT. From your customer service, responsiveness, ideas and flexibility to your aesthetically beautiful venue and professional staff-- I don't know how you do it!! I had guests tell me it was the best wedding food they have ever had. One guest said it was the best steak she has EVER had!! Each one of the team members executes their job flawlessly and in turn, the guests and Bride and Groom can relax and enjoy an elegant affair.

Gerry is a gem! Her responsiveness, suggestions, ideas -- EVERYTHING. She is an absolute joy to work with. I wish I could take her to every venue I work with.

Derek and Jackie- PERFECTION. Who knew Derek could bustle a dress like a boss!!?? They put me so at ease. I couldn't have imagined a better reception. FLAWLESS. Thank you for dealing with all my changes and emails and questions You never once lost your cool even when I was being witchy. so professional and sophisticated. BRAVO!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Fabulous experience at the Hilton Pearl River. Elegant, Excellent Service and Wonderful to Work with- Exemplary in every Way!!!
    Unbelievable attention was given to every detail with a caring and helpful staff who insures that everything is exactly as requested. Having made two beautiful weddings previously for my other children at other venues, I can honestly say that this was exceptional !! The professionalism, efficiency, warmth and flexibility surpassed all my expectations. Nothing was too hard or too challenging - the staff was unbelievably responsive and truly wanted to insure that we were happy with the event- It made all the difference!!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Alex · Married on 12/11/2015

My husband and I just had our wedding at the Hilton Pearl River on Friday, December 11, 2015. Our first visit to the Hilton sealed the deal for us - I was a little skeptical of a hotel wedding and expected to be underwhelmed, but we went based on such positive reviews. When we first walked into the conservatory, possibly one of the most beautiful spaces we have seen in any wedding venue, we automatically knew that we needed to get married here. We met with Gerry Burns who is incredibly sweet, funny, and professional - she was always available and I am positive that our wedding would not have been as incredible had it not been for her help. Aside from Gerry, Derek Rubino and Jacqueline Rochford met with us twice before the wedding to go over a schedule for the day, review final details, and coordinate their schedules with our vendors'. On our wedding day, Gerry, Derek and Jacqueline's hard work was very evident - we just had to get dressed and show up for our ceremony since every detail had been worked out. We truly enjoyed our wedding and it is really all thanks to the efforts of everyone at the Hilton.
    As if the people and the beautiful spaces at the Hilton were not enough, the food was amazing and abundant. Our guests have been raving about the food (a few guests told us that their entrees were the best wedding food they have ever eaten) and the cocktail hour impressed even the most critical members of our two large Italian families. We had so much choice in our menu and we got to work with the chef to create combinations to suit our taste.
    The food, the people, and the hotel itself all made our wedding so much better than we could have imagined. As a gay couple, we went into wedding planning with some hesitation, but everyone at the Hilton Pearl River treated our wedding like it was their own and never made it feel any less special because there wasn't a bride.
    p.s. If you get married here, can you invite us? We'd love to experience it all again!

Sent on 12/13/2015

The affair was fantastic. Gerry and her team were so easy to work with. The entire staff could not have have done anything else for us.

The hotel is a beautiful location for any event.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Laura · Married on 10/30/2015

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. We wouldn't have changed one thing. The hotel and ballroom are stunning and the food was amazing. Gerry and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with. They have the art of a wedding down to a science. Friendly, accommodating, and truly caring people. We can't say enough great things about the venue and the staff. Our expectations weren't just met, they were blown away. For an elegant, classy, fun, and worry free day, pick these folks :)

Sent on 11/16/2015