Hilton Naples Reviews

Hilton Naples 5
Hilton Naples 6
Hilton Naples 7

Mildred · Married on 04/21/2017

We loved everything about the Hilton Naples. From the beginning to the end they were there every step of the way. We live in Ohio and I thought it would be difficult to plan my daughter's wedding but the event planner (Shannon Quinn) took care of everything for us. She was on top of everything and our communication was beyond excellent. She is completely amazing in handling multiple areas. The service was more then I ever could of imagined...beautiful, elegant and professional.
    I highly recommend this venue and the professional staff at the Hilton Naples.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Hilton Naples's reply:

Mildred, thank you for your kind words. Hilton Naples prides itself in team efforts: Special events Manager Shannon, Banquets, Housekeeping, Front Desk, and all departments on property. Our goal is to collaboratively work together to perfect your special weekend. We are honored to have had the opportunity to host such a beautiful event, and more so, that our team services were recognized. It was truly our pleasure. We look forward to your future visits...as you promised!

Alexis · Married on 04/21/2017

My destination wedding was April 2017. Living out of state I thought it was going to be very hard trying to communicate and plan a wedding from a different state. Shannon Quinn was the perfect person to plan my event. Shannon was very polite and communicated every detail with my mom and myself. I never felt out of the loop when planning this event. As a bride to be, I wanted everything to be perfect and I felt like that was so throughout my whole visit at the Hilton Naples. Our guests were in awe at how gorgeous the ceremony on 8th Ave location, and the Hilton ballroom were and how politely they were treated by all of the Hilton staff. I can truly say my wedding day was a magical day of bliss and happiness. Everything went by smoothly and Shannon was there every step of the way to ensure everything was perfect! The vendors they recommend for the cake and flowers were phenomenal as well. The food was delicious, the cake from Sassy's Cakes was amazing, and the decor was breathtaking. My guests are raving that they can't wait to go back and stay at the Hilton Naples!! Thank you Shannon and the Hilton Naples staff for such a elegant and memorable wedding!! My husband and I will definitely be back to visit!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Megan · Married on 03/10/2017

My destination wedding was March 10th. I have taken a couple weeks to write this review because there is just so much that I want to say...Shannon Quinn is incredible. There are really no words to express her dedication, kindness, and willingness to go above and beyond every day of my wedding planning and events. She offered advice, allowed me to contact her at anytime, and answered everyone of my countless emails/texts/phone calls. My wedding events were a 3 day affair, and from beginning to end she made sure everything was perfect. I know for a fact that things would not have gone as smoothly without her there to help. There is not a single complaint that I could say about Shannon and her wedding planning/coordination there at the Hilton. They are so lucky to have her. And as for the Hilton itself and the staff working there, they were just as wonderful! They were so kind and accommodating and made all of my guests stays (as well as my own) flawless. My husband and I will most definitely be going back to celebrate our anniversary at the Hilton Naples, as well as carry our fond memories of that place and the staff, for a lifetime. I will forever be grateful to Shannon and her team for such a perfect wedding day.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Hilton Naples's reply:

Megan & Jason, thank you for such a great review! Hilton Naples is ecstatic you enjoyed your extended special day. Kicking off the weekend with your Welcome Reception filled with cocktails and hors d’ oeurves followed by a beautiful beach wedding, and ending with a Sunday farewell brunch to thank all those who traveled to witness your love. It was an unforgettable weekend: for you, your guests, and Hilton Naples. We look forward to celebrating your one year anniversary with you! Be sure to give Shannon a call when you confirm your return date! We’ll be waiting!

Lauren · Married on 01/21/2017

My husband and I have lived in Naples for almost our whole lives and never thought to have our wedding at the Hilton and we are happy to say it was the best decision we could've made. We knew we wanted to get married close to the beach and picked out the location of the ceremony before we ever went to the Hilton. We can't say thank you enough to Shannon, events coordinator at the Hilton and all the staff for making our dream wedding a reality! Shannon was so easy to work with and so sweet, we could not have asked for anything more, it was so beautiful and my God the weather doesnt get any better than what we had. Shannon made everything picture perfect and we will always be so thankful for that, her calm under pressure put us at ease more than once! She made suggestions on the DJs, Tina and Scott at Naples DJ and Faith Collum Cosmetics for our big day and they were amazing as well, we will refer them to anyone who is ever looking for their services. Our reception was absolutely beautiful, the tables, the flowers and the food! Omg the food was amazing, everything was perfect! Thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Thank you for making our first day as husband and wife truly unforgettable! ?

Sent on 02/02/2017

Hilton Naples's reply:

Picture perfect is what we love to hear! Thank you for giving Hilton Naples the opportunity to perfect your dream wedding! Shannon works hard to tune into the needs of each and every bride. Everyone is different from the design and menu to the vendors. She makes sure to fit your vision of your special day with the perfect vendors. Hilton Naples is not “solely” a wedding venue – it’s a team of individuals seeking to make your wedding extra special, from ceremony location, table design & décor, dinner details on our part to referring the vendors we know are reliable, professional, and great at what they do. Hilton Naples is here to help in all aspects of your wedding, creating a stress-free planning process. Again, thank you Lauren for your wonderful words!

Simone · Married on 12/18/2016

I cannot express how thankful I am to everyone at the Hilton Naples fl for making our dream wedding a reality. The staff at this hotel is exceptional! They not only made me and my groom feel like royalty but also our guest. We got so many compliments about how good the food was and also the open bar. Shannon and Paige are the best, and although they changed the coordinators a couple times in the end I was extremely happy with the work they put into our wedding. They listened to my vision of how I wanted the decor to come together and I was completely blown away when I saw everything come together. These two ladies are professionals and they have a great deal of passion for what they do and it definitely shows in their work. There is not one thing I would change about my wedding day because that's how perfect it was. The day of the wedding the staff at the Hilton took away the stress and anxiety because they did all the hard part and I got to enjoy the company of family and friends and my now husband. I would recommend this hotel to any and every bride. I read the reviews before I booked them as my venue and I knew I was in good hands. They did not disappoint one bit. I would not change anything about my wedding day because it was perfect and our guest all said the same. Thank you Shannon and Paige, you guys truly made our day a dream come true. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

dawn · Married on 12/03/2016

Hilton Naples far exceeded my expectations. I fell in love with the venue when I first visited in April. Throughout the 8 months before my wedding, Hilton staff, including Shannon, the wedding coordinator, was in contact with me to ensure that we were on the same page and to make the process as flawless as possible.
    I had many wedding guests stay the night at the Hilton. I knew that there was a shuttle from the hotel to the beach, but I had no idea that the Hilton offered free bike rentals for their guests to ride around town. Many of my out of town guest took advantage of the beautiful weather and the great location of the hotel to ride the bikes around town.
    Shannon and John Machnicz, Director of Banquets, were by my side throughout the rehearsal dinner and wedding ensuring that everything went smoothly and how I envisioned. Shannon and the Hilton staff brought my vision to life. I can't explain the feeling I had when I saw the reception hall for the first time. I stood with my husband and grandmother in awe. The staff members set-up everything, while we enjoyed the cocktail hour.
    The food was amazing- from the presentation to the taste. My wedding included plate options of steak, mahi mahi, or chicken. I continue to have guests tell me how it was the best food they've had.
    A week after my wedding, I attended an event at the Ritz Carlton in Naples. The food was overcooked, cold, and the decorations were mediocre. There were also two weddings occurring at the time same. I peeked my head in to find, unimpressive decorations. There was no "WOW" factor. The accommodations at the Ritz did not compare to those of the Hilton. The Hilton rooms are up-to-date, spacious, and aesthetically pleasing. Leticia, a staff member at the Hilton, cleaned my room after I checked out. I left an heirloom bracelet and ring in the room. She brought those heirlooms to the front desk for retrieval. She is an honest person with class that far exceeds most people.

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • I

Israel · Married on 10/15/2016

We had a great time at the Hilton of Naples, our wedding planner Shannon
    Quinn and her staff were magnificent, from the beach ceremony to the banquet hall everything came out perfect.
    Thank you so much from the bottom of our heart.

P.S Call Shannon immediately if you want to have a great wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Rita · Married on 04/30/2016

I'm not sure I will find the right words to describe how wonderful the service is that these guys provide. My husband and I celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversay by renewing our vows and chose the Hilton Naples as our venue. We were determined to have the wedding we did not have 25 years ago so this was not going to be an 'ordinary' vow renewal this was a celebration of our family.
    We decided on the Hilton because of our initial meeting with Ashley Sarlo, who treated us with so much curtesy we felt like the only couple in the world that were about to celebrate this milestone. Nothing was too much trouble, she made suggestions and was always prompt in her responses, which was important as we currently live in Canada, and guests would be coming from Australia, the UK, Canada and the States.
    When Ashley left unexpectedly 3 months before the big day, I went into panic mode! Oh my word what was going to happen now? this girl knew us so well, knew our story and how special this day had to be...............but I shouldn't have worried, Paige Simpson stepped into the role while the Hilton searched for a replacement for Ashley, a role that had been hers a few years before, she had trained Ashley and it was obvious from the first conversation that our big day was still in good hands.
    We exchanged emails and phone calls until 3 weeks before the date when we arrived in Naples and met for the first time. During that first meeting we also met Kathleen, Ashley's replacement and Tracy Duhaney the Conference Services Manager. These 3 ladies went above and beyond all our expectations to ensure we had a special day, they reduced me to tears several times with their surprises and thoughfulness.
    From the ceremony on Vedado Beach to the cocktail hour by the pool to our beautiful reception, it all exceeded our expectations. You wont be disapponted if you chose the Hilton Naples

Sent on 07/29/2016

Leanne · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I couldn't be any happier with our decision of choosing the Hilton for our wedding. The Hilton originally wasn't my first choice but after meeting with Ashley last July, I felt that her and the Hilton staff will really cater to our wedding rather than some of the other venues I visited. Unfortunately, a month and a half before the wedding Ashley abruptly left, but Paige Simpson and Kathleen Scott did a fantastic job with reassuring me that the wedding will go as planned.

The wedding did go as planned and better! They exceeded my expectations and all of my guests are still raving that my wedding was one of the best they've ever been too. Kathleen was there all day and made sure everything was in order. I wanted a stress free wedding since my husband was in a car accident and is now wheelchair bound. They made sure to accomadate us and help us figure out how to get him on the beach. A lot of my guests also commented how organized everything was. Everything was just perfect! I would definitely recommend the Hilton to others, plus they're the best deal in town!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Leanne,
    You were such a sweet bride to work with! It was truly our pleasure to work with you and make your wedding everything you wanted! Thank you so much for the kind words and we wish you many years of happiness in your marriage.
    Kathleen & Paige

D'Anne · Married on 03/12/2016

I couldn't be happier with Paige, Kathleen, and the entire Hilton Naples location and crew! I had a friend that got married in December of 2014 at the Hilton, and swore to me that everything was just perfect. I originally worked with Ashley, but she received another job offer closer to where she lives about 4 weeks before my wedding. I was apprehensive at first, but Paige immediately swooped in and put any of my reservations to rest!! She was quick to respond to any emails, phone calls, or text messages I sent her way. Everything I had discussed with Ashley was in Paige's hands already, which was a huge relief. I see why the program has been so successful for the Hilton! Paige began the program 5 years ago, and she is truly beyond talented. I had never been to the hotel prior to my wedding on 3/12/16. I had seen photos, but never got the chance to travel from Chicago to Naples to visit. I was blown away with the end result! Not only is the entire staff professional and super helpful, but the hotel is completely updated and remodeled, and gorgeous! You really get your money's worth with the Hilton, and Paige and her assistant Kathleen's help! I told Paige how I wanted the room to be set up, and when I finally got to view it before the reception started, I was blown away. It was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! Paige and Kathleen stayed the duration of the evening to make sure everything was taken care of, so my husband and I could 100% enjoy our evening, without any stress or anxiety. The attention to details throughout the entire event was just perfect. I have told everyone I know that if they ever decide to do a destination wedding in Florida, to definitely look into the Hilton. I can't say enough how happy I am with the end result.

If you're looking for the perfect venue to have your wedding, PLEASE look no further. I can promise that you will not be disappointed with Paige, Kathleen or the entire staff!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Daniela · Married on 01/16/2016

Our wedding was an absolute dream come true thanks to Ashley Shultz and the rest of the amazing staff at the Naples Hilton!! Ashley was so kind and professional and really put my mind at ease by answering all of my questions and doing everything she could to make sure my day was flawless. If you're looking for a beautiful place to get married with amazing food and wonderful staff, then look no further. We really felt we got our money's worth and would do this all over again if we could! Everything was incredible!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Joan · Married on 01/01/2016

Our wedding was gorgeous at the Hilton Naples! Ashley, our point of contact at the hotel from start to finish, was extremely responsive and knowledgeable. She answered all of my lengthy emails in detail and within the same day! She made our vision come to life. All of the other staff was so friendly and professional as well. The hotel offers amazing wedding packages; the inclusions in our package took so much stress from us because so many things were included and being taken care of by Ashley and her team! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding - they made it happen!!! I would do it all over again!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Pamela · Married on 12/27/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ashley Sarlo and her team at the Hilton. She is professional, detail-oriented, helpful, cheerful and all-around made for the work she does. If you want a stress-free, enjoyable wedding, I highly recommend the packages they offer. She also gave great recommendations for other needed vendors.

Sent on 12/29/2015

I want to start off by saying there is absolutely no way I would have been able to pull off a destination wedding without Ashley Sarlo! She did amazing things for our wedding! She was so quick to respond to emails and phone calls every single day! She was very polite and professional every time I spoke with her! She always had the answers I was looking for no matter what the question was! The Hilton staff was amazing as well! We moved rooms quite a bit and the staff was so accommodating! We did everything from our rehearsal dinner to the reception at the Hilton and I wouldn't of changed a single thing! The food for everything was amazing! We were able to do more than I could have imagined for the wedding! She always had a list of preferred vendors from the beginning! I would use her recommendations! I had the weekend of my dreams and I am so thankful for everyone at the Hilton!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Tara · Married on 10/24/2015

Ashley, Peter , front desk, all staff were so amazing! Thanks again Ashley for all your time and effort. My wedding day could not have been any better. It was smooth and beautiful!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Jevon · Married on 10/17/2015

I know exactly what you're thinking and feeling. You're going to have a wedding people are coming from everywhere, and you have a lot of pressure and you want to get it right. And we were at the same point. We had people coming from all points of the country. We were under some pressure then Ashley stepped in and made everything seem simple. You could not find a better person to work with and you could not find a better property. It was the one place that we felt we were getting more than what we were paying for! I doubt many people would say of their wedding that if they had it to do all over again they would do it exactly the same way.. I can say with confidence that we would. Like to thank Ashley and the excellent service that we received at the Hilton. We would recommend this to anyone anytime!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Chandrea · Married on 10/10/2015

Ashley Sarlo did a great job of organizing our wedding day! She loffered a great vendors list that we used to find all of the right vendors for our special day! Our guests are still talking about how great the food was for our cocktail hour and reception. They were also impressed with the entire staff at Hilton Naples. Very professional and friendly!!! We definitely made the right choice!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Hillary · Married on 10/06/2015

I had my destination wedding at the Hilton. I was originally planning on another venue on the ocean, but as soon as my mom & I met Ashley, we knew the Hilton was the place! I planned most of my wedding from Wisconsin, with a few trips to meet Ashley, and she made it so much easier than I had anticipated. Ashley made everything seem easy and totally doable, and gave me so many great vendors to meet. She also happily answered my mom’s (who has done many weddings herself and of course wanted mine to be perfect) million questions and even put her at ease! The hotel was recently renovated and a room for us was included. We had a small wedding and had issues finding a place without a high catering minimum where we could have a DJ for 20 people, this was no problem at all for the Hilton. My only complaint was Russ Winn, the officiant. He didn’t really listen to anything we wanted him to do, and the only thing I would change was to get a different officiant. I had watched some of his videos from previous weddings and thought he looked good, and people who watch our video may think the same thing, however he did not do a lot of the things we had asked for (I don’t blame the Hilton for this, just something to keep in mind when booking). Overall we would 100% recommend the Hilton for a wedding!!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Ashley and the Hilton Naples team were a dream to work with! I planned my wedding from Pittsburgh sight unseen. Ashley handled everything perfectly! She is a true class act professional who cares about her clients. I felt like she truly wanted our wedding to be perfect. Every member of the Hilton team went above and beyond on our day. I had no complaints and many people said the ceremony (which ashley basically planned) and the food at the hotel were the best they had ever seen. My expectations were exceeded, and I am a picky person. I could not have asked for anything more from her or the Hilton on our wedding day. If you are considering booking ashley, just do it. The amount of money I saved by booking with the Hilton and getting Ashley was incredible compared to pricier venues in the area. I began telling vendors do whatever ashley thinks is best because I trusted her opinion and judgement that much. I understand the importance of these reviews because I relied on them for our wedding day entirely. Thank you to ashley and everyone at the Hilton from Liz and Lee!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Rachael · Married on 07/25/2015

My wedding day was the most magical day of my life and I can't thank Ashley and the Hilton Naples enough for that. My husband and I got married on the 25th of July and we started planning with Ashley 14 months before hand. Despite planning so far ahead, Ashley made us feel like we were her top priority and she was always responsive, professional, and friendly. We toured the Hilton multiple times to help craft our vision for our wedding and Ashley even let us see a few weddings being set up so we could anticipate what our own wedding would look like. Ashley always had wonderful vendor recommendations and great ideas whenever we needed suggestions while planning (decor, ceremony, ect...). We opted to have our entire wedding inside since we knew it would rain (Florida in July...) and we don't regret it at all. Everything was absolutely perfect the day of our wedding, from the ceremony, to the reception each and every moment was what we had pictured and Ashley made that happen for us! The food was incredible and the wait staff was constantly making sure all of our needs were met. We also stayed two nights in the hotel and the rooms were clean, comfortable, and inviting! It was wonderful being able to work with Ashley, and I know she puts in as much time and effort in to each wedding she coordinates!

Sent on 08/07/2015

kimberly · Married on 07/03/2015

Ashley Sarlo was always available to us for my daughters wedding and with a smile on her face. She handles everything with complete confidence. The Hilton was the perfect place for our daughters wedding The hotel was perfect for our family and guest. The wedding was perfect and beautiful!! The reception was perfect. We were extremely pleased with the food!! She provided us with a wonderful dj and videographer. I can not express how truly pleased we were with the wedding!!
    Kimberly Prince

Sent on 07/13/2015

Jeannette · event on 05/22/2015

Love them definitely worth it and you get a bang for your buck

Sent on 05/28/2015

Nicole · Married on 03/28/2015

Ashley and the Hilton team made our wedding so beautiful. Everything was beyond my expectations. I highly recommend the Hilton Naples for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 04/05/2015

Grant · Married on 03/21/2015

The Hilton Naples was everything I imagined for my beautiful wedding day. My guests had a great time, the staff was attentive and helpful and everything went as planned. To top things off my floral and decorator Dream Occasions Studio made everything just as I imagined. I was also lucky to have one truly best photographers in Florida Alfredo from Couture Bridal Photography from Fort Lauderdale. So my day went without a hitch at the best venue for a wedding, that was decorated amazingly and I have the memories of my wedding day with amazing photography from the best in photography. I recommend the Hilton Naples, Dream Occasions Studio and Couture Bridal Photography for anyone planning a wedding in the Naples area and definitely Dream Occasions and Couture Bridal Photography for any wedding anywhere!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Alison · Married on 03/07/2015

Ashley was amazing!!! She really helped me with everything and made this whole wedding process easy and enjoyable. Trevor was also a huge help to me and my family during our stay. Thank you so much to everyone for making our wedding such a wonderful and memorable experience!!!

Sent on 03/11/2015