Hilton Head Hair & Makeup, LLC Reviews

21 Hilton Head Hair & Makeup, LLC Reviews
  • Jeni

Jeni · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend!

Linda was wonderful. She was so sweet and personable and made getting our makeup done a fun experience. She did a fantastic job on my bridal makeup and my daughter's bridesmaid makeup. It turned out great and stayed put all day and night even in the Hilton Head humidity. I did the airbrush makeup and I highly recommend that for it's staying power. Overall a wonderful experience with our makeup!

• howdoibride

Keli · Married on 05/06/2018

Melia was so great! Arrived to my location on time and was friendly and professional - and did a wonderful job on my airbrush makeup for my engagement photos! Highly recommend :)

Madeleine · Married on 11/18/2017

Linda and her team were great! They were able to get all 9 of us done in a prompt but not rushed atmosphere. All of my girls loved their hair and makeup! I would recommend this team to all brides getting married in the Hilton Head area!!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Hilton Head Hair & Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Maddie! We had such a great time getting to know you all - it was our pleasure. I want to wish you all the best as you and Stetson begin your new life together:) Best Wishes, Linda

Maura · Married on 10/07/2017

I had a great experience working with Linda and Codi for my October wedding! Linda was quite responsive and extremely helpful especially given i was coordinating from Australia. Codi did my make-up and was very considerate of what i thought during the make-up trial and ensured we had a stress free day on the wedding day. She did a lovely job on me and my two bridesmaids. Even in the unseasonable hot day, our makeup stayed fresh and looking wonderful. I would highly recommend them for your future needs!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Hilton Head Hair & Makeup, LLC's reply:

We are so happy that we were allowed to be part of your big day, Maura! Thank you so much for the lovely review. xoxo Linda
  • I

Ivy · Married on 07/29/2017

We had a great experience! Professional and courteous. They did everything they could to make our day perfect!

Paige · Married on 04/29/2017

It was a pleasure working with these ladies! They were extremely professional, punctual, responsive, and had some of the best customer service skills I've seen in a long time! Oh, and super sweet and helpful!

SP · Married on 04/01/2017

Loved my wedding day look. Exactly what I had hoped for, super easy to do set up and trial. Loved everything about working wit them.

Kate · Married on 07/15/2016

Linda did a great job on my make-up, as well as my bridesmaids! I booked a trial with her, and she was great with feedback about what I liked and wanted modified. On my wedding day, she did an amazing job! I wanted a natural look and that's exactly what I got. My makeup stayed on and fresh looking for 12 hours, even after having a beach wedding. Linda has a very calm manner and wasn't phased by the small children and family members running around. Thank you!!!

Brenda · Married on 11/14/2015

Linda was amazing! She knew exactly how to make me look 'bridal' without looking too made up. I still looked like myself, but her make-up transformed me into a beautiful bride. The airbrushing technique made my skin look incredible, almost like it had an inner glow to it. Linda was so professional, patient and relaxed, keeping me calm on my wedding day. She accommodated a last minute time change without any issue. I cannot recommend her highly enough to brides who want to look stunning on their perfect day!!

Kristen · Married on 05/16/2014

Maria is top in her field. She cares about the work she does and it shows!

Jerica · Married on 09/21/2013

Linda was absolutely wonderful! I called her THE WEEK OF my wedding to see if she could do my makeup, and she didn't hesitate to help me! She was so sweet and met all of my needs for what I wanted in my makeup! I would definitely recommend her and will definitely call her if I ever need another makeup! :)

Dominique · Married on 08/31/2013

I don't even know where to begin at the level of awesomeness that is Linda. From day one when I emailed her she was so accommodating and genuinely sweet! I won't go into details but Linda literally saved my wedding day due to something that happened and almost kept her from being my makeup artist. She refused to let me down and went above and beyond to make it to me. My wedding was at 10am and she was at my hotel doing me and my bridal party of 3 makeup at 6;30 am! I can barely function at that hour let alone work. Linda handled it all well and every single one of my girls makeup looked fabulous and I looked amazing! She uses MAC makeup and she does all airbrushing which is great. It was my first time being airbrushed but it really makes your skin look great and even. Her pricing was very good and her quality even better. I couldn't have been happier with everything...my pictures look fabulous!

Lynsie · Married on 07/06/2013

Working with Linda was an absolute pleasure from initial communication all the way through the wedding day. She was extremely flexible, attentive to what my desires were and a true artist. We had so many compliments on how great the bridal party looked and we owe that to Linda. She arrived on time, kept in constant communication, and was willing to alter the initial plan on the day of since the girls changed their mind and wanted their makeup airbrushed. I recommend Linda to anyone for their big day!

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2013

I didn't meet Linda until the day of my trial but I really loved working with her. She is so nice and easy to talk to. She listened to me and really strived to get the exact look I wanted. She is a true professional and you can tell she has a lot of experience. Not only did she listen to my concerns, but she treated each girl of my bridal party individually and gave them a look they were not only happy with but loved! Our makeup lasted not only thru the wedding but thru tears, laughter, sweat, a little rain and humidity and still looked great! The day of the wedding she came and quickly set up and got straight to work, her timing was perfect, we weren't rushing around at the last minute and I love that she comes to you! If you are in the Bluffton area there is no doubt in my mind that you would be able to find a makeup artist better than Linda!

Paige · Married on 04/27/2013

Linda was on time and very prepared. She had many options to choose from and the airbrush makeup was fantastic! I received many compliments on my makeup.

Lauren · Married on 04/20/2013

Linda recently did my makeup for my April wedding in Savannah. She was so accommodating at my trial and the morning of my wedding. She even helped me cover up some sunburn on my shoulders! She is so sweet and such a positive person to have on your wedding day! She did a great job, and I was so happy with my makeup. It looked amazing. Linda also did my sister and cousin's makeup and they looked awesome. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks, Linda!

Linda was GREAT! She was so sweet, on time, and did an AMAZING JOB!! My makeup looked beautiful and lasted all day!!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/05/2013

Linda was fabulous! She did my makeup for a HOT summer wedding this July in Savannah and it stayed in place ALL day/night. She was even able to cover up a burn on my chin. She was super accomodating before, during and after the wedding. I would recommend Linda to anyone interested in airbrush makeup.

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2013

Linda did a great job with the girls' make-up and the bride and bridesmaids enjoyed working with her. I only did 4 stars on quality of service as some of the girls did not like their false eyelashes.

Kasey · Married on 03/16/2018

The owner did my makeup and did a wonderful job and really listened to my input on it to make sure I was happy, it also lasted all night into the next day which was a plus! Lindsey did my hair and she did a good job as well but I definitely reccomend a trial cause with out one I would have been pretty disappointed(we had some issues with creating the look I wanted at the trial). On wedding day my hair turned out great! The only thing was that the curls fell out before I even got to the reception which was a bit upsetting, but I’m pretty sure that’s just because of my hair type! Both ladies did a great job though and were super nice and fun to have helping get me ready for my wedding!