25 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Southpointe

Accommodations (4)
Event Planning (4)
Indoor (2)

The Hilton garden inn in southpointe was a great place to have a wedding, everything looked beautiful and went off without a hitch! The best part was my coordinator Alex ...me and my mom could not have done it without her she was a huge help and I loved working with her!

Jourdan

Profile Picture Jourdan, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alex was the wedding coordinator provided by the venue for our wedding. She is seriously amazing! She made planning the reception details effortless. It was to easy since everything was included. I couldn't imagine or want to have to co-ordinate all of the tables/chairs, lines, glassware, silverware etc if I had gone with a venue you had to bring everything in. She was so responsive to emails, and helped us throw together a next day breakfast the week of. I had been to 3 weddings at the Hilton Garden Inn before my own wedding. All of them were fantastic and SO different for the same space. We got married in their off season and they had a great discount and upgrades available. Thank you to Alex and the awesome staff at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning

the entire experience was perfect!! The site was beautiful & the staff was helpful & accommodating. Joanna was a true gem -- focused on ensuring that we enjoyed every single minute of the event while she attended to the details. Our daughter & new son-in-law had an absolute perfect beginning to their marriage!! Would recommend without hesitation!!

Profile Picture Cathy, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding reception was AMAZING! Alexandra was my wedding coordinator & she was absolutely wonderful! She was honest & helped me through every question that I had. I walked in on my wedding day absolutely stress free! It looked exactly how I wanted it to! I highly recommend :)

Profile Picture Christina, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose Hilton Garden Inn Southpointe for our wedding reception. Alex was our wedding coordinator through the hotel, and she was INCREDIBLE!!!! She was so helpful throughout the beginning stages, through the day of the wedding! I cannot say enough about how valuable she was to our wedding. I had a beach theme wedding, and I provided many decorations. I provided shells and just asked them to spread them around the room- it was better than my imagination could have done! They made sure that everything about our day was absolutely perfect, and if I had to do it all over again I would still use Hilton Garden Inn- and of course, Alex!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very friendly and accommodating staff. Easy to work with and customize to your wants and needs.

Profile Picture Annette, 12/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The venue, food and location are perfect for my wedding, since I have family coming from all over southwestern PA. Alex is an awesome person and she knows exactly what you want before you do. She knows the best way to take your dreams/ideas and turn them into a reality making my soon to be wedding day spectacular! I can not wait to see my reception venue all decorated and finished on my wedding day! She is the BEST!!! The food is amazing! Everything is amazing!

Profile Picture Haylie, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was amazing! We had so many compliments from our guests--several people told us it was the best wedding they had ever attended.
We worked with Alex, who is so nice and so friendly. When we started planning, our ceremony was supposed to be at a different venue. Four days before the ceremony, we found out that we couldn't have our ceremony as originally scheduled. I found out at 1:00 and was meeting Alex at 2 to finalize reception details and make our final payment. When I told her about losing our ceremony site, she immediately went into action and assured us that they would take care of us--and they did. Even though they have a lovely outdoor area for ceremonies, I didn't want to be married outside--the weather prediction was for 85 degrees and humid, which would be difficult for many of our guests. She arranged for us to have a section of the ballroom for a ceremony site and with the help of our florist, they made it very pretty.
I loved the Chef's Table, where we tasted so many of the menu items. Before attending, we had made tentative choices of our entrees; after the tasting, we changed one of our choices because it wasn't what we had thought. And we were served full sized servings--we were so full after the tasting!
Our reception was perfect. The food was delicious, the service was super, the bartenders were friendly. The room was set up perfectly--I loved that the gift table was on the opposite side of the room from the doors--we didn't have to worry about someone sneaking in and stealing anything, which, unfortunately, sometimes happens at weddings. Our cookies were displayed beautifully and the gourmet coffee station was a nice touch.
Some venues charge extra for plating cookies and cake cutting. I was pleased that it was included in the package price.
I am so glad that we chose the Hilton Garden Inn for our wedding--we had a beautiful wedding and were treated very well by Alex and all the staff.

Profile Picture Beverly, 9/10/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Event Planning

We LOVED the Hilton Garden Inn at Southpointe! We worked with Alexandra and she made all of the planning so easy throughout the entire process. When we walked into the venue at our reception, the room looked exactly how I had pictured everything. The guests raved about the food and the staff were the utmost professional. One of the best choices we made throughout the entire wedding planning process was to pick this place. I would absolutely recommend it! Thank you Hilton Garden Inn and thank you Alexandra!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Indoor

The Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Southpointe made all of our dreams come true. Alex, our wedding coordinator from the Hilton Garden Inn, was simply amazing. If there was a word better than amazing, she would be that. As the bride, I could have never made it through the planning without her. She was there for us from the day we came to see the venue until the reception. She answered all of our questions and had some of the best suggestions. For example: Our florist shorted us one bouquet, and we did not notice until 5 minutes before the limo arrived. One of my bridesmaids found Alex and within two seconds she had my toss bouquet ready for my bridesmaid, I did not even have time to panic. She literally was a godsend. The hotel staff was very friendly, attentive, and the hotel rooms for our guests were beautiful. Our guests raved about the food and how perfect everything was. For a couple who has had the worst luck, we were terrified that something would go wrong. Alex was there a million times to assure us that it would be perfect... and it was! I would 100% recommend the Hilton Garden Inn in Southpointe for your venue/reception.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning

Voice your wants and needs. They will accommodate

Profile Picture User5490708, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have picked a better venue for our wedding & reception! First of all, we visited a few venues and what got us to the Hilton Garden Inn was the wedding coordinator, Alex. She is super up beat, ready and willing to work with us, and always eased my stress when I was nervous about how something would turn out. She always had everything under control, contacted all my vendors herself for setup times and what not, and really took a lot of the weight off my shoulders when it came to decorating, center pieces, cookies, keeping tabs on the groom and parents, etc. She was so easy to work with and flexible with her schedule to suite us. She was all about the bride and groom, where other venues were all about money. The venue itself was beautiful and the uplighting and monogram of our last initial was AWESOME!! Thanks, Kenny!!! I would highly recommend this venue to any bride!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/29/15, 1 Review
4.3

Alex was very easy to work with. The package was not very easy to change, it was kind of hard
to customize as everything seemed to be part of the package, there were not many a la carte options. Everything else was wonderful and beautiful. Alex took care of everything and made it stress free.

Profile Picture Samantha , 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We worked with Alex and she was so helpful! She made everything so perfect for us! The food was amazing and everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the perfect site for our reception and ceremony. Everything is very reasonably priced and you get a lot for what you pay! If I had to choose again, I would still have my wedding at the Hilton!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fantastic venue for a wedding. Food was amazing and the service was top notch.

Profile Picture User5291090, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

We loved the services provided by the Hilton Garden Inn. We not only chose them for our ceremony and reception but we also had our rehearsal dinner there! The food and services were phenomenal!

Alex did such an amazing job putting all of our ideas together. Our ballroom was breath taking. The staff made us feel so special and did a wonderful job making our wedding weekend more than perfect!

Profile Picture Donna, 3/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Meaghan & the entire crew at the Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe really succeeded in giving us the BEST night of our lives. Every single detail of our wedding reception was perfect. The attention to detail at this venue is impeccable. When we walked into the ballroom for our "room reveal", we were absolutely blown away. To picture everything in your head is one thing, but to have a team so intent on making that dream reality is something really special.

The food was great (filet/chicken, filet/salmon & vegetarian), the linens were beautiful and the set-up was flawless. It's great to have a venue that will tray the cookies for you, and the coffee station is a great touch. They also take care of calling your vendors & setting up drop-off and pick-up times. They make wedding planning a breeze!

Profile Picture Marisa, 8/17/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great overall venue. Had a our ceremony and reception on site - everything was perfect! Food was awesome, venue was very accommodating and we were treated as if we were there only occasion this year!

Profile Picture Shaun, 10/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hilton Garden Inn did a wonderful job helping my husband and I plan the perfect reception. The food was excellent, the staff treated our guests like gold and the price was exceptional for everything that was included! The guest rooms were very reasonably priced and were very nice too!

Profile Picture amy, 9/24/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved having everything at one location, our ceremony was outside in their beautiful courtyard and then guests could walk right inside for cocktail hour and then right into the ballroom for the reception. Beautiful location, great service, great food! My coordinator was Rebecca and she made everything go perfect. Ask for her!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/9/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The day was perfect, the food was incredible, the service was amazing! We chose the sit down dinner package & everything went very smoothly, nobody had to wait for food & the staff was very attentive. Rebecca, our wedding coordinator, was VERY helpful and reliable!!

Profile Picture stefanie, 9/2/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was amazing. However, even after double checking our menu items, my wedding party received the wrong entree. It was supposed to be a spinach and cheese stuffed chicken and the chicken was stuffed with seafood. I am allergic to shellfish and specifically made sure everyone involved knew this. Several of my guests were allergic as well. I was not happy about this.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/21/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Accomodating, willing to go the extra mile to give personal attention. Flambe presentation was a huge hit

Profile Picture Beth, 5/3/08, 4 Reviews