Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Reviews

Alicia · Married on 06/17/2017

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

I do NOT recommend this hotel to anyone. Of all the professionals we worked with for our wedding this was the only and most disappointing service. I am still in awe that such a large company can be so unprofessional and disrespectful. This hotel was recommended by our reception venue and they were only frustrating and gave us issue after issue. Do you want to call the week before and find out that rooms are missing from your room block? Do you want to find out your grandmother's room has been booked? Do you want to spend 3-5 hours the week of your wedding calling the hotel and their managers to fix the room booking issues? Do you want your guests to be treat disrespectfully by a rude assistant general manager who has no hospitality skills? Do you want to handle multiple phone calls the day of your wedding when your guests show up, only to be told they have no room anymore? If so, then this would be your hotel. But let's be honest...the hotel should not be the vendor causing the most problems. I would tell anyone who is looking to make a room block for their guests to look elsewhere. The only person who helped us was the general manager (but she wasn't working the weekend of our wedding). And when I wrote a review to the Hilton, they had Tereza (the assistant general manager who was rude to my family and guests) apologize...only it was the most passive aggressive message I have read in a while. This hotel is NOT who you want for your wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2017