Hilton Garden Inn Missoula Reviews

2 | Missoula, MT

2 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Missoula

JULIE DUFF WAS AN ABSOLUTE DREAM TO WORK WITH. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND INVOLVED IN EVERYTHING. JULIE RETURNED CALLS AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE AND WAS WITH US EVERY STOP OF THE WAY. AT THE RECEPTION, EVERYTHING WENT SO SMOOTHLY I DIDNT WORRY ABOUT ONE SINGLE THING. I FELT THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND BY CUTTING THE REST OF THE WEDDING CAKE AND PUTTING IT INTO TAKE HOME BOXES FOR OUR GUESTS. THE HILTON LIGHTING DEPARTMENT DID JUST WHAT MY DAUGHTER WANTED, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. I WA A GREAT EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU, A HPPY MOTHER OF THE BRIDE.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Serena · Married on 09/05/2008

3.5

Autumn did a wonderful job. We did have a hard time trying to reserve our honeymoon suite, as the reservation person would never return our calls. It was frustrating too how much they charged for everything, but maybe that is the same everywhere. However, the night of our wedding, the staff did a wonderful job, the food was absolutely fantastic, and all of our guests were very happy. In the end, it was worth it and we were glad we chose the Hilton.

Sent on 11/13/2008