Hilton Garden Inn - Manhattan Reviews

32 | Manhattan, KS

32 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn - Manhattan

Cassandra · Married on 10/18/2015

Everything was very nice they did a great job we love the food and our room.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Daniel · Married on 12/07/2013

Great wedding reception. Tara was there for everything we needed, and was a professional the whole time. The food was amazing and hot and the bartenders were very friendly.

Sent on 12/10/2013

My Husband and I were very impressed with our services and guest accomodations!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Sydni · Married on 08/17/2013

Everything went wonderful. The only thing I would comment on was the bartender that was working with Ted was rather rude and unprofessional. Besides that it was great! Tara is an amazing planner!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Heather · Married on 07/20/2013

Having our event with the Hilton helped ease a lot of stress because they take care of everything from decorating to food. They were even able to recommend a last minute DJ for us. They do everything they can to help make your day special and run smoothly. I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Jacob · Married on 07/05/2013

The Hilton Garden Inn provided an excellent venue and catering for our wedding. Tara was very flexible to work with as our wedding coordinator and has great attention to detail for planning events. She made planning our reception stress free! The hotel requires you to use them for catering your event but this turned out to work out great! The food was excellent and all the services provided were outstanding. The staff was very attentive to all our family and friends needs. The ballroom was very spacious and well lit. Overall, I was a great venue and excellent catering service!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Julie · Married on 06/08/2013

The staff at the Hilton Garden Inn was absolutely wonderful. Tara made our event flow smoothly and was so helpful. Our day was truly special because of the Hilton staff. They met our every need and were very flexible. The location was great and the food was wonderful.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Mary · Married on 06/01/2013

Tara you did an outstanding job!!! We appreciate all you did to make the evening a success. From the time we decided to use the Hilton Garden Inn till the end of the reception you was there for us. If we had any questions or concerns you took care of it. I enjoyed the wedding knowing you would have everything at the reception ready for us. You exceded our expectations! Great job!!!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2013

everything was perfect Tara was so much help and the venue was everything I could have wanted and more. The only thing that I was disappointed with was we had several people who ended up not being able to make it and we were not allowed to take the food that was left over with us.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Ashlynn · event on 03/15/2013

Tara and the entire staff was great and really went out of there way to ensure we had everything we needed!

I was very pleased with the overall service and would highly recommend Tara and the hilton staff.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Jordyn · Married on 03/15/2013

Tara Grubbs made my event so amazing. She is the greatest person to work with. I would recommend Hilton to everyone. Very nice people and very well ran. Very impressed with how it turned out.

Sent on 03/21/2013

Wonderful venue and service! Tara helped to make our reception more than we could've ever imagined!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Lindsay · Married on 08/10/2013

Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Pamela · Married on 07/13/2013

Tara did an amazing job as the wedding coordinator. She made sure everything was perfect for Reed and Callie's special day. I would highly recommend Tara to plan any event. Tara was wonderful to work with!

Pam

Sent on 08/19/2013

Terra · Married on 08/18/2012

Very helpful and attentive staff. Very organized and professional. Answered questions well and in a timely manner. Offered good suggestions and advice, based on experience in wedding business. Great food options and the food tasted wonderful! Venue was a lot of fun and a lot of space. Overall, just a great experience with the Hilton Garden Inn and staff.

Sent on 08/23/2012

3.5

Jennifer was extremely professional and it was so nice to walk into a place where they make the day about YOU. We had gone to a few other venues but this is the one we felt most comfortable - and part of that was because of the service. Everything is extremely customizable and even though you must use their catering service, there are many options to choose from. Very happy with this choice!

Sent on 12/07/2015
  • User3304853 · event on 05/26/2013

3.5

Almost everything was perfect. I didn't have the requested centerpieces for the tables. The staff was extremely helpful in getting those and a couple other things that I needed.
    The only thing that I would have to pick on would be the friendliness of the staff. I know there was a very large wedding event to be held that day as well. I kind of felt that my event...though rather super small, wasn't viewed as important than the other one. Other than that I really loved the location and the whole atmosphere. It really added to what I was trying to accomplish.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Carly · Married on 08/11/2012

The staff at Hilton was WONDERFUL! We had an amazing experience. Our only complaint...not all our guests received their welcome bags upon check-in even when we inquired at the front desk.

Sent on 09/07/2012

Sydney · Married on 03/05/2016

We booked a block of rooms for our wedding guests and the Hilton was great to work with. They quickly responded to communications and we heard no complaints from guests about getting rooms reserved. Plus, it was a short distance from our reception site. We were happy to have such a great option in Manhattan for our guests!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kara · Married on 11/15/2014

We loved the Hilton for our event! It was a beautiful space!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Kathryn · Married on 07/20/2013

I was very happy with the way our reception turned out. Overall it was a very good experience. There were a few minor hiccups along the way and the hotel food was good but not outstanding. However, the venue was beautiful and the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Sent on 08/01/2013

3.5

The Hilton's coordinator and staff were so accommodating and the food was wonderful. They made our reception absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/15/2012

We had a great experience with the Hilton for our wedding. Tara and the staff kept everything running smoothly and I had no stresses for the day. I really just showed up and they took care of the rest. We were both very happy with our wedding.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Intially we struggled to get details worked out due to a planning understaffing. Once Tara was brought on board, she did a fantastic job. Jill did all that she could, it was just WAY to much for one person to handle all the functions. Jill was fantastic in meeting us, getting the place reserved, menu intially picked, and many other things. Tara really helped us when it got closer to the big day to finalize everything and think through all of the details! It was the day of our lives and the Hilton provided everything we could think of to make the reception go smoothly! We really have no complaints and would HIGHLY recommend the Hilton to everyone. Manhattan needed a professional, elegant venue to host groups of all sizes, and the Hilton Garden Inn Conference Center in Manhattan is just that!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Kirsten · Married on 05/05/2012

The Hilton Garden Inn was not even built when I booked them for my wedding. The staff did an amazing job in helping me plan and prepare while the new hotel was being constructed. Once open we were given a ton of access to the space for help in planning and Jill, our event coordinator, went above and beyond to help make sure me and my family's continuous requests were met. I truly appreciated all of the staff at the Hilton working hard to ensure my wedding's success, especially since we were only their second wedding and biggest one on the books at the time! This space is excellent for any bride looking for a hotel with variable space options and an "all-in-one" type package. The Hilton was so versatile we hosted our rehearsal dinner, reception, and day after brunch all there and no one felt like they were attending the same party over and over. I would definitely hold an event there again!

Sent on 05/24/2012