Hilton Garden Inn Albany Medical Center Reviews

8 | Albany, NY

8 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Albany Medical Center

sheila · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I were quite pleased with the service and the food. Our guests enjoyed it very much.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 02/28/2014

We had an incredible night for our wedding! Our Sales Manager / Planner, Colleen Whitaker, went above and beyond in helping make our day go so smoothly. She was very responsive, help me plan out details I hadn't even thought of, and was very friendly to family and guests. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Colleen and the Hilton Garden Inn for another event. She took an idea I had for a casual wedding and ran with it. It felt so comfortable the day of, because she had all of the details arranged for us.

We had excellent service from The Banquet Captain (Christopher), Servers (Maria, John, Felicia and Melissa), Coordinators (Carney & Ana). Our bar service wouldn't be beat (Henry) who services every drink with a smile, and often a joke to all of our friends. Chef Christopher and Kevin had plenty of delicious food available, and we had many compliments on our selection for the night. Lastly, the rest of the staff including Saja made sure the night went seamlessly.

A huge tanks to everyone who helped make a memorable evening for us. It was incredible!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Renee · Married on 02/22/2014

We held our son's wedding dress rehearsal dinner at the Hilton Garden Inn Albany Medical Center. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly from the chef to all the waitstaff and bartender.
    The food was excellent and everyone enjoyed themselves! The Fireside Lounge and the Atrium were perfect and I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Juliana · Married on 08/11/2013

Colleen Whitaker was fantastic. She made sure that our block of rooms were close together, that our rehearsal dinner was lovely and ran smoothly, and that anything extra we needed was provided. The hotel is beautiful with every accommodation you could want. I highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Albany. Staying there was one of the best choices I made for my wedding.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Hilton Garden Inn Albany Medical Center's reply:

Dear Juliana,

Thank you very much for taking time to review us. We were so happy that you and your guests enjoyed your stay with us and had a great time at your rehearsal dinner in our Atrium. We hope to see you again in the future!

Sincerely,

Hilton Garden Inn Albany Medical Center Staff

Lorraine · Married on 07/20/2013

I'm so happy to be able to be able to participate in this survey. This is the second time we have held an event at the Hilton Garden Inn at AMC. The first one was 3 1/2 years ago and was a little more extensive. Both events were centered around wedding celebrations held at Temple Israel and required special accommodations for kosher food. The hotel was VERY gracious, understanding and helpful regarding our needs. The physical set-up at the hotel was also very conducive to both events. I always recommend the facility to friends looking for similar venues.
    On another note, my husband became very ill in May-June and was hospitalized at AMC. Our daughter continuously visited from Boston with her newborn baby. In order to keep nursing, friends would watch the baby at the hotel while she visited with her dad at AMC. There were days that the baby and friends were camped in your lounge for many hours. The staff was incredible and welcoming. On his last day, many of us appeared at 5:00 AM and none of your staff even blinked! I have already spoken to your staff, but I'm happy to have the opportunity to put this in writing. The hotel executives should take great pride in this particular establishment.
    Lorraine

Sent on 10/08/2013

Jeremy · Married on 06/29/2014

Guests stayed at this hotel, we also hosted a brunch there the morning after. The actual wedding was at a different venue. They provided many discounts on shuttles, rooms and dining. Colleen Whitaker managed our account and was fantastic to work with. She was very professional and willing to accommodate our requests. Would definitely consider this HGI in the future for hosting events.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Kristie · Married on 02/23/2014

Colleen at the Hilton Garden Inn Albany Medical Center and the Chef there, helped make our event successful. They did everything possible keeping all our guests happy.

Sent on 02/28/2014

3.5
      3.5

Colleen and the staff was extremely helpful in the total planning and logistics of the reception. Overall, we were very pleased with the quality and value of the event. The venue is beautiful, and the staff was efficient.

Sent on 01/07/2015