Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel Reviews

2 | Florence, KY

2 Reviews for Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel

lindsay · Married on 10/13/2012

The Hilton Cincinnati Airport was the perfect venue for our reception! It was great for all of our out of town guests, providing free shuttle service to and from Cincinnati airport. They made it very easy to get a block of rooms for all of our guests and they were extremely easy to work with. Shona was our go to girl she handles all the weddings there and caters to all your needs! She's very personable and easy to get a hold of which is great when you're constantly making changes! Their staff is outstanding and they did a fantastic job the night of our wedding, making sure everything ran smoothly. The food was also very good and they have a great selection to choose from! I would recommend to any bride in the area :)

Sent on 01/10/2013

Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for your kind comments, it was a pleasure working with you in 2013. I'm sorry, I missed your review previously.
    Shona Schulkers
    Catering Sales Manager

Susan · Married on 04/22/2017

0.4
      0.5

Do not, I repeat, do not, book your wedding and/or reception here. The wedding representative and boss, Shona and Jodi, are very unprofessional. Shona could not get my details right and her boss is rude as is she. Shona never contacted me and always said she sent me emails and I never got emails from her. She never contacted me about my wedding. It was a hassle from these 2 ever since the contract was signed and money was exchanged. The only thing that was good about this place was john Kennet who is the food and beverage coordinator. Kudos to him. He needs to be their boss.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel's reply:

Thank you for our feedback. I am so happy that your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and wedding reception was 100% perfect. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
    Shona Schulkers