Hillside Studios Reviews

Hillside Studios 5
Hillside Studios 6
Hillside Studios 7

Meryl · Married on 08/07/2010

Kristi with Hillside Studios was absolutely amazing. Jim and I are so fortunate that she could capture the moment in a creative way. She was extremely flexible and responsive to our wishes. I would definitely recommend contacting Hillside Studios - meet with Kristi - it will be worth your time. She does not pressure anyone, so if you decide not to go with her, you don't have to worry. However, if you do meet with her, I am sure that you will understand that her photos are unique and that Kristi is a true professional.

For future brides, I would recommend paying for two photographers; Kristi teams up with other excellent photographers, so it would be worth paying a little extra so that one photographer could take photos of the bridal party and the other could take pictures of the guests/other family members.

Sent on 01/03/2011
  • Z

zea · Married on 02/20/2010

Kristi shot our wedding in the mountains with over 2 ft of snow. She was great about making sure she had plenty of time to get every where and arrived early. She took the time to get to know us (and the venue) and what we wanted ahead of time. We love the pictures they really capture the whole day from beginning to end and all the excitement and emotions in between. I enjoy the how looking at the pictures reminds me of everything that occurred that day.

Sent on 12/06/2010

Erin · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband Blake and I loved working with Kristi! Kristi took our engagement photos, attended our wedding rehearsal, met with our wedding coordinator to get to know our venue, and she and her second photographer took the absolutely beautiful photos which captured our wedding day. She even took the time to meet with us after our wedding to show us wedding album options. Kristi always made herself available, was professional, very creative, and fun! She was able to produce wonderful images outside as well as inside our ceremony/reception venue (a Victorian style hotel). We are so happy with our engagement and wedding photos and feel that we received a great value for what we paid. We would absolutely recommend Kristi at Hillside Studios!

Sent on 01/13/2015
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/07/2012

Kristi is amazing! The minute we met her we knew we had to have her as our photographer. Our teaser pictures are amazing and we cannot wait to see all of our pictures. Kristi is easy to work with, organized, takes a lot of time to get all the pictures you want, and really cares about her work and doing a good job.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Carmia · Married on 09/04/2010

My husband and I spent a lot of time looking for a professional photographer for our wedding. We came across Hillside Studios and was impressed with Kristi's personality, her work, and her affordable wedding photo packages. Kristi is a natural. She keeps a good balance by capturing those random, special moments, setting up traditional poses with small and large groups, and by exploring new ideas. She has also invested in great equipment for quality photos. She is light-hearted and easy to work with. Hillside Studios exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Hillside Studios for friends, family, and any stranger seeking a photographer for all types of photography.

Sent on 12/13/2010

Rosa · Married on 07/25/2013

Kristi was absolutely fantastic, helpful and very prompt in her communication. Her professionalism made the day so relaxed and easy.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Stefani · Married on 06/03/2012

4.2

I have absolutely loved showing people our pics. Thanks so much. Can't wait to order an album.

Sent on 08/19/2012