Hillside Studios Reviews

Hillside Studios 5
Hillside Studios 6
Hillside Studios 7

Amy · Married on 06/28/2014

Kristi is amazing! She takes amazing photos!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Hayley · Married on 06/21/2014

We were so lucky to be a part of another wedding where Kristi was the photographer, we knew right away we wanted her to be the photographer at our wedding. We had such a wonderful experience with Kristi from start to finish. She took the time to learn about us so she could capture our wedding in a way that truly represented us as a couple. The end result was better than we could have expected. Everything she sent us was so well done, she is a true artist and we would highly recommended her. Having high quality wedding photos was one of the most important things to us when planning our wedding and Kristi definitely provided that for us.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Jenny · Married on 05/24/2014

Kristi was great to work with. Very professional and easy going. She took amazing pictures and really captured the beauty of the day. We would definately work with her again.

Sent on 07/27/2014

I used Hillside Studios for both my engagement and wedding photos. The entire experience was fantastic and the pictures were exactly what we wanted! Kristi meets with you to get an idea of your theme and "look" for the pictures. I picked Kristi over the other photographers we met with because she understood that each couple/wedding is unique and wants a different feel and theme. She worked with my fiance and me very closely to ensure that she captured our theme and look in our pictures. She was open to pose/photography ideas and we were able to send her ideas from Pinterest to give her an idea of what we wanted. She researches the shoot locations (and scouts the wedding location) beforehand and creates a timeline/storyboard so that nothing is missed. She is great at posing people and getting candids and emotion out of people in pictures. I would highly recommend Hillside Studios to other brides!

Sent on 06/11/2014

sarah · Married on 05/03/2014

Kristi did an amazing job as a photographer for my wedding. She is hard working, calm and kind and was able to blend easily into the event. I highly recommend her for any photography needs.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Kristi was professional, fun and willing to accommodate my needs during my wedding. She took amazing photos and gave us an amazing case to hold the photos she took. She was always willing to answer questions and answered them quickly and thoroughly. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2013

We found Kristi of Hillside Studios at the Rocky Mountain Bridal show. She had some amazing photos of a couple in the Aspens that stopped me in my tracks. That photo was what I wanted for our wedding. We stopped and chatted with her. She was down to earth, attentive, and her past work demonstrated her creativity and talent. She was great to work with for both our engagement shoot and our wedding. She even braved a sleet/snow/raining mountain to photograph our ceremony (that included a really cold chairlift ride)! We were blessed to have her as part of our special day. She provided all the edited photos on a DVD in a personalized case. We will also be having her create our wedding album for our first anniversary and photograph our major life events in the future. Additionally, friends who attended our wedding just used her for their wedding this past month. I would definitely recommend Hillside Studios for your next special event!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Toni · Married on 08/17/2013

Kristi is an amazing photographer and person. She makes you feel so comfortable and you can just be yourself and almost forget she is there. This is why we got great candid shots which is what we wanted! Everyone at our wedding loved her and one couple actually booked her for their wedding just based off meeting her at our wedding!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Katee · Married on 08/03/2013

Kristi is an awesome photographer. She is very easy to work with and will do anything for you. She has an amazing eye for photography and does fabulous work.

Sent on 11/02/2013

I love Kristi! Her prices are very competitive and her work is flawless. We got so many pictures for our wedding, and they are beautiful. She's very laid back and easy to work with. Give her a call, you won't regret it.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Sara · Married on 05/11/2013

We are so happy we hired Kristi to be the photographer for our wedding! We interviewed another photographer before Kristi but after meeting Kristi and looking at her work we knew she was the right choice. You can tell she is an artist. Her pictures are so beautiful, creative and modern. Plus, she was so easy to work with. She always responded to emails promptly, she was organized and prepared for our big day and we got our pictures way quicker than we expected. The disc she gave us with a slideshow is so beautiful. We get compliments on our wedding photos all the time and even after 6 months, we feel like we could never get tired of looking at them. She takes amazing candid pictures too. We highly recommend Hillside Studios to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Kristi is absolutely awesome at what she does! She was very helpful, professional, and worked hard. Our photos looked amazing!

Sent on 01/13/2013

Heather · Married on 11/17/2012

Kristi is an incredible photographer. She is more like a friend than a vendor and bends over backwards to give you what you want and make you happy. She travels far distances (often the day before and the day of a shoot to scout out locations) at no extra charge and never seems to take a day off. She's always prompt in any response you may need and is willing to meet as many times as it takes to make you feel comfortable and get the job done. As far as her work, I cannot express how amazing her photos turn out. They tell the story of your day in a way unlike what you see from "traditional" wedding photos although she's capable of those too if you want them. The colors pop, the point of view is unique and you'll never get tired of looking at them. Work with Kristi and Hillside Studios. Do it now. You won't be disappointed.

Deanna · Married on 10/06/2012

She was heaven sent. I met her at a bridal show. She set up a boudoir shoot for me and based on the results I signe her on for the wedding.she was so flexible and friendly. My husband is military and often doesn't smile, she got some amazing shots of us together and even got him to smile. She came across state two hours to take our engagement shots in garden of the gods! Also I think she may her super powers. She got amazing ceremony shots and I didn't even notice her there! She's the perfect photographer and I know down the road when we start our family she will still be our photographer.

Brandie · Married on 08/25/2012

First, I would like to start with our engagement session that was included with our package and let everyone know how much fun it was! We didn't know what to expect, but Kristi was so nice. She really directs you and lets you know what to do, and she is just so positive, which really puts you at ease, and gets you so excited for your wedding day with her!
    The night of our wedding was the most memorable time of our lives and she was able to capture that in all of her photos. We loved her unique style of taking photo that made it fun! She was non-intrusive and her personality blended very well with our wedding party. We would highly recommend her to anyone for any occasion, and plan to use her services in the future!

Andrea · Married on 06/23/2012

Kristi at Hillside Studios is simply the best. We found her at a bridal show and we were a little hesitant to walk up to her booth because her work was so amazing we figured she was way beyond our budget. I wrote my name down requesting more information and took a brochure. To our surprise she was totally affordable and had many options for many different budgets. Before, I could even call Kristi the next week there was an email in my inbox asking if we had any questions or wanted to meet!

We used Kristi for our engagement and wedding photos and were soooo pleased. The pictures were more than we could have ever asked for. She was open to our ideas, but also used her own creativity when setting up our shots. Her candid work was also amazing. She was excellent at catching our guests at just the right moment. All of her works shows her true artistry and creativity. She is extremely easy to work with and organized.

Now, when we look at our pictures from Kristi we remember all the great moments from the beginning of our engagement all the way to end of our wedding. The quality of work that Kristi delivers is very reasonable in comparison to the prices she charges. She is simply the best!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Kristi at Hillside Studios was amazing from start to finish! She was fun to work with, responded quickly to our emails and phone calls, was very flexible about making a custom package, provided a great value, and got us our engagement and wedding photos in a very timely manner. But what we loved most about her is that she really wrangled everyone the day of the wedding and took amazing photos. We don't have one complaint about Hillside Studios and would definitely recommend Kristi to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. It was just an all around great experience, definitely our favorite wedding vendor and the only one that didn't make any mistakes.

Sent on 08/05/2012

Becky · Married on 05/22/2012

I hired Hillside Studios after doing some research on some wedding websites. Planning a destination wedding was scary and I had no connections to Colorado - I found Kristi and her business, emailed her and I was hooked. She and I immediately hit it off and definitely are similar people! I instantly liked her and her pictures and knew that she would be perfect for our wedding. Photography was the most important service I hired for our wedding! We met her a few months later in Colorado to have our engagement pictures taken and they were amazing! She drove us all over finding exactly what we wanted. The day of the wedding, I wasn't stressed at all because Kristi had became a friend too. She knew our vision and made it come to life! I can't say enough about how happy we are with Kristi and her pictures. We are so happy that we want to make an annual trip to Colorado for family pictures! Hands down, best decision we made.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Julie · Married on 04/27/2012

Kristi is an awesome photographer. She is very friendly and professional when needed. She kept everyone under wrap when family portraits were happening. Great ideas for personal photos for the wedding party pics. She has very reasonable pricing for all that she does. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 05/31/2012

B · Married on 03/23/2012

I had a photo session done by Kristi today and she is amazing. We corresponded via email for a few weeks before the session and brainstormed ideas. She made me feel comfortable and secure. AND she already sent me a few sneak peeks tonight. I think that she is fantastic and would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional photographer.

-B

Sent on 03/24/2012

Jill · Married on 01/15/2012

Hillside Studios photographer, Kristi, is wonderful to work with. We had a great experience and would highly recommend her to anyone. The photos were absolutely beautiful and the value was un-beatable. I am so happy I found her!

Sent on 04/18/2012

Michael · Married on 01/05/2012

Kristi was the best photographer we could have asked for. She made an effort to get to know us and decide what kind of pictures we would like best, she took great pictures, and she was a lot of fun! Her work is well worth the price.

Sent on 02/05/2012

Chelsea · Married on 10/16/2011

Kristi was a pleasure to work with from the beginning. She is very responsive and great about returning emails and answering questions. More importantly, she is extremely talented! We searched through tons of photographers but were truly impressed by her high quality photos, editing, and artistic talent. This combined with the fact that she is shockingly very affordable! Her photos compare, if not surpass the work of photographers charging 3 times as much. We are more than thrilled we went with her for our big day, and if we move back to CO, will call on her services again!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Terri · Married on 05/14/2011

Kristi did an exceptional job with our wedding photos. Not only was she professional, she did exactly as we asked. She made recommendations and was very accommodating as well. I highly recommend her as a photographer. You will find her easy to work with and personable.

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • Y

Ed · Married on 08/14/2010

Kristi was amazing. How she got the shots she did without intrerfearing in the ceremony, i will never know. Her ability to capture the candid shots throughout the day allowed us to see our wedding in a way we never would have thought possible.
    It was apparent that our wedding was important to her and not just another gig. She really poured some personal pride into it.
    With our first baby on he way, We are excited to call on her services again very soon.

Sent on 01/23/2011