Hillside Flower Girls Reviews

Hillside Flower Girls 4
Hillside Flower Girls 5
  • Karen

Karen Valenta · Married on 08/10/2019

The creative wheels start turning the moment you meet with these lovely women.

Casey and Susan were wonderful to work with. They knew exactly what we wanted, bright colorful summer flowers. They chose simple, rustic elegance. Just what we wanted. They were very gracious when I called or dropped in. They understood how important this day was to us. We had no other decorartions at the ceremony other than the flowers adorning the arbor we stood at with the officiant, and the centerpieces on each of the tables in the tent for the reception. We didn't need anything else because the arrangements were beautiful. Our guests raved about them. Of course my bouquet was perfect! We couldn't be happier with our choice of Hillside Garden Girls.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Callie McAuliffe · Married on 07/20/2019

More than just Flower Girls!

Casey and Susan were incredible to work with and are truly experts in their craft! They not only created gorgeous floral arrangements, but were instrumental in the entire design and theme of our wedding - from the guest tables to the head table, and all the small details in between. They took time to listen and understand our vision and executed beyond what we ever could have imagined. Casey and Susan are incredibly kind, accommodating, and so easy to work with. We always knew we were in the best of hands!

Hillside Flower Girls 6
    Hillside Flower Girls 19
    Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Danielle

Ivy Donahue · Married on 07/06/2019

Best vendor we hired for our big day!

These women are amazing! Not only are they extremely talented and great at what they do, but they are a pleasure to work with and go above and beyond what is asked of them. I wish I was getting married all over again so I could hire them again! I have a hard time trusting others to do things for me since I am such a control freak and knowing nothing about flowers it was hard for me to tell them what I wanted. They were able to take “I want pretty wildflowers” and give me that only much better than I could ever imagine. I’m pretty sure they have a way to look into brains so watch out! :)

Hillside Flower Girls 20
    Hillside Flower Girls 21
    Hillside Flower Girls 22
    Hillside Flower Girls 23
    Hillside Flower Girls 24
    Hillside Flower Girls 25
    Sent on 08/15/2019

Hillside Flower Girls's reply:

Awwwe, we love you Ivy Davis. Thank you so very much!
    You and your Family were wonderful to work with. So glad we were able to capture your vision for you.
    Best summer ever!
  • Annelise

Annelise · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Florists Ever

Let me start by saying that anyone who chooses to go with Hillside Flower Girls is doing themselves an enormous favor. Not only do they have the best prices around, but they put in 300% more effort than any other florist ever would. Our venue was half an hour from their shop, but they voluntarily made multiple trips there to make mental maps of the layout and draw exquisite renderings of what we imagined our day to look like (flower-wise). Then, they really did make that exact image come to life! Our wedding was picture-perfect. They were extremely responsive to what we asked for, easy to reach, on top of things, and produced a beautiful finished product. We were thrilled and extremely lucky to have the Flower Girls as our florists. :)

Hillside Flower Girls 26
    Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Casey and Susan were a doll to work with. They always had a creative idea to back what I was looking for and the end result was spectacular. We were so in love with our flowers from the bouquets to our beautiful center pieces. For our centerpieces we were going for the elegant greenery look and that is exactly what we received! The tables including the sweetheart table was drop dead gorgeous and couldn’t have asked for anything more! Thank you so much for helping my day be even more beautiful and perfect!

Hillside Flower Girls 34
    Hillside Flower Girls 43
    Sent on 10/17/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Casey and Susan were hands down the most amazing ladies in the world to work with. I did a lot of planning from over a thousand miles away but still felt that I was right there with them. They created the absolutely PERFECT bouquets for me and my girls along with amazing boutineers and corsages. Wouldn’t have had it any other way. Highly recommended! Love them to pieces!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Laurie · Married on 08/11/2018

wonderful girls to work with...great at all aspects of flowers for any occassin

Sent on 05/04/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/21/2018

Fantastic!

What a wonderful experience it was working with Hillside Flower Girls! They were able to take my ideas and execute it perfectly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Wow! This is truly all I can say! Flowers and decorations are so important for a wedding and can be stressful. The first time I met Casey and Susan it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. They were truly fantastic to work with. They understood my vision and made it come to life with the flowers and adding there own glamorous touches. Everything was truly beautiful. I was sad when the wedding was over to stop working with them. Thank you Flower Girls for bringing my vision to life and helping me have the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Christie · Married on 06/02/2018

Casey and Susan went beyond our wildest dreams with the gorgeous bouquets and floral arrangements for my Daughter, Kailie’s,wedding. See for yourself in the pictures they posted on FB. Thru the whole process they were supportive, professional and instrumental in guiding us along the way. They set up the venue with ease and efficiency and made sure everyone had the flowers they needed. You won’t find better than the Hillside Flower Girls.

Hillside Flower Girls 44
    Hillside Flower Girls 45
    Hillside Flower Girls 46
    Hillside Flower Girls 47
    Hillside Flower Girls 48
    Sent on 06/08/2018

Elya · Married on 08/19/2017

I was expecting my brother to be able to do my flowers originally. And it came to the point that he couldn't do them. So I went with hillside Flower girls because I had heard great things. My flowers was something I wanted, but wasn't super excited about. When Casey handed my bouquet to me on the day of my wedding I looked down and I was simply amazed. I could not have been happier with how they turned out. I never imagined loving my flowers so much. They really did an overall amazing job in every part of the wedding process. I gave the girls very simple wishes and told them to give me the best they could. I never could've imagined wanting to hold my bouquet the entire night and looking down at it the entire time. Absolutely every flower and decoration that they were a part of was simply perfect. Would highly recommend them for any event and every wedding .

Hillside Flower Girls 49
    Sent on 10/20/2017

Cathy · Married on 08/12/2017

Casey was very helpful with suggestions and created bouquets that were stunning. I received many compliments. Casey was very professional and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Rosa · Married on 07/29/2017

The Hillside Flower Girls are amazing! Their creativity and special touches made our wedding extremely memorable and one of a kind. :-)

Sent on 10/21/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/29/2017

These ladies are the best! I have used them for both my wedding as well as my parents' 25th wedding anniversary and I could not be more pleased. Their responsiveness is outstanding and their ability to work within a small time frame is incredible. They do a wonderful job taking my ideas and transforming them into something spectacular!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Hillside Flower Girls's reply:

Thak you Michelle!! We love you and your Family!

Dustin · Married on 06/10/2017

The Hillside Flower Girls were great to work with. They made our day perfect and even had a couple surprises that we didn't think of! We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Kathryn · Married on 06/10/2017

Hillside Flower Girls are amazing! Casey and Susan made the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding. They worked with us every step of the way to make sure we got the look we wanted and stayed within our budget. They are so creative and helped us add so many personal details to our wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Leann · Married on 06/10/2017

Casey and Susan were a tremendous help to achieve my goal of a nautical wedding theme for our June 10, 2017 wedding at Owasco lake. They helped me brainstorm ideas, and added unique touches that really brought out everything I was hoping for. They are absolute professionals and I was amazed when I asked if travelling WITH FLOWERS would be an issue, they said they would be there the day of to bring them and help set up! Best decision I could've made for my wedding, as they really have a passion for making all your wedding dreams a reality!

Hillside Flower Girls 50
    Hillside Flower Girls 56
    Hillside Flower Girls 57
    Sent on 10/23/2017

Rhonda · Married on 10/01/2016

Absolutely amazing!!! I had so many compliments on our flowers and centerpieces and my bouquet was absolutely out of this world! Any ideas I had they ran with and then made 10x better than I could have imagined! I would 110% recommend them for your wedding!!!!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Kelsey · Married on 07/30/2016

I absolutely loved working with Casey and her team! I wanted to just get my bridal bouquet and a matching groom's lapel set because I was doing my own dried flowers for the rest of the wedding party with special dried flowers from my engagement bouquets. She looked at what I had already done, and effortlessly brought my fresh flowers into being to match with the rest! She even added special touches that were meaningful just to me, like a custom birch bark wrap for the bouquet and extra matching flowers for my hair at the reception - it was perfect! Thank you, Casey!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Erica · Married on 08/01/2015

All of the flowers were gorgeous! Went above and beyond to make my day stress free!

Hillside Flower Girls 58
    Sent on 11/08/2017

Sandy · Married on 07/21/2015

Both our daughters a year apart from each other were amazing because of the sincere beauty of the flowers bouquets we purchased. The professionals were able to take several pictures with our descriptions and make arrangements exactly as my daughters envisioned. The little touches placed here and there all made the day amazing. More than worth the professional skills of this shop and you'll feel at ease with all the communication you receive. Three cheers!

Sent on 10/25/2017