Hillside Consultants Inc Reviews

Hillside Consultants Inc 6
Hillside Consultants Inc 7

Clarissa · Married on 05/25/2018

3.0

Dawn did an excellent job with creating our vision for the flowers for our ceremony and reception! The arrangements that she made for our ceremony space were just breathtaking and we received many compliments from our guests. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Hillside Consultants Inc 8
    Hillside Consultants Inc 9
    Hillside Consultants Inc 10
    Hillside Consultants Inc 11

Hillside Consultants Inc's reply:

Thank you Clarissa! I truly enjoyed designing for your special day! You looked absolutely stunning!!! Congratulations to you both!!

Chrissy · Married on 05/26/2013

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and I would recommend Dawn to anyone looking for the same.

Sent on 06/22/2013

Amy · Married on 06/11/2016

4.2
      3.5

I loved Dawn's ideas and her friendliness. I do not know much about flowers and she was able to help so much with my vision for my tear drop bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, and boutonnieres. The men's flowers were absolutely perfect-- my bouquet was a little larger than I expected, and my bridesmaids bouquets had more yellow notes in the roses than I expected-- but it was all still so beautiful. A bridesmaid said she has a florist (in a different state) that does a small trial run and that may be worth asking about.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/14/2012

3.5

My bouquet was absolutely beautiful. She did such an amazing job. The only complaint I have is that the guys flowers were way too big and when the flowers were delivered she just left them at the church and left. She did not help the boys put them on. Maybe just miscommunication, I am not sure.

Sent on 04/26/2012

Hillside Consultants Inc's reply:

Michelle, I am sad that you did not like the guys' bouts. I ordered in the biggest and best roses I could thinking it would please you. I am sorry. And I do charge for pin on services. That is in the contract you signed and I did ask you if you had any questions about that contract. I would have been very happy to stay and pin them on if you had wanted that service. Again, I apologize for getting you the larger roses. Dawn