Hillside Consultants Inc Reviews

Hillside Consultants Inc 7
  • Katie

Katie Grodsky · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful, Personal Arrangements

Dawn was wonderful to work with through our wedding planning process. She listened to what we wanted, and even though we hadn't thought of specifics, she was able to design beautiful, personalized arrangements that fit our theme perfectly. She was very respectful of our time and worked with us to make sure the flower delivery and setup was easy and efficient. It all turned out even better than we could have imagined! Her personal touch really made a difference and I would highly recommend Hillside Consultants, Inc.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 09/07/2018

Dawn was wonderful and gave us everything we asked for! We wanted unique florals and had a budget that we wanted to stay in, and she was able to give us seriously everything. She was always easy to get ahold of via email :) THANK YOU DAWN!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Hillside Consultants Inc 8

Hillside Consultants Inc's reply:

It was my honor to design for you!! It was truly a unique and special wedding and I loved everything you did! Thank you!!

Beth · Married on 07/28/2018

My wedding bouquet was absolutely stunning, and that is the exact compliment I received from many guests! I requested various flowers that were memorable to trips that my husband and I went on when we were only dating, and Dawn perfectly fit them into by bouquet. Working with Dawn at Hillside Consultants was an absolute breeze!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Hillside Consultants Inc 9

Hillside Consultants Inc's reply:

Thank you Beth!! You looked absolutely stunning and it was a pleasure designing for you and your husband. Congratulations and many years of happiness!!

Tina · Married on 03/09/2018

Dawn was absolutely incredible! She took one look at the flower photos that had inspired our wedding design and delivered absolutely perfect bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony design pieces.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Heather · Married on 10/03/2017

Fantastic beautiful flowers! Dawn was incredible to work with. She helped design the flowers, and worked with my lack of knowledge!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Lynne · Married on 09/09/2017

Dawn did a wonderful job with our fall wedding flowers. They perfectly completed the look we were going for, with lots of texture and color. We absolutely loved the bouquets, boutonnieres, and arbor decor. Dawn even created a floral collar for our golden retriever, who was one of our ring bearers! Thank you Dawn for helping to make our day a beautiful experience!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Hillside Consultants Inc's reply:

You are so very welcome!! I truly enjoyed designing a beautiful set of florals for your special day! Congratulations and many years of happiness!

Stephanie · Married on 07/04/2015

Dawn did an incredible job with our flowers for our wedding! We were planning our wedding from California and Dawn prompt responses and understanding of our vision made it easy to work with her from afar. The flowers for the day turned out even better than I could have imagined! I highly recommend Dawn (Hillside Consultants) for all brides!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Marla · Married on 06/27/2015

Dawn was very sweet and easy to work with. After our initial consultation, my fiancé and I had reconsidered the flower budget and decided we wanted to cut it down and Dawn was so understanding and made the flower arrangements to fit within the smaller budget. She was willing to make arrangements that could serve multiple purposes so we were able to bring the flowers used in the ceremony over to decorate the reception as well.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Maurissa · Married on 06/26/2015

Dawn did a beautiful job at making our flowers fit our personalities and our wedding theme. Our flowers were exactly what we ordered and they were delivered on time and things looked wonderful and fresh for the wedding. We also ordered linens through Dawn and we got a great deal on linens and they were clean and ironed prior to delivery and set-up. We would use Dawn again and will be telling all our friends to use her company the next time they have party or wedding needs.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Heather · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband and I got married at The Garden of the Gods Club and Resort in May 2015. Dawn did a fantastic job visualizing my ideas into a reality for our floral arrangements. I met with her several times before the wedding and went over exactly how I wanted all of the floral arrangements to look and she delivered. All of the floral arrangements (the bouquets, boutonnieres, the wedding cake flowers, the centerpieces) were beautiful! My guests couldn't say enough about them. I would recommend Hillside Consultants Inc. to anyone. Dawn was extremely friendly and professional. Great job Dawn!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Ashli · Married on 09/04/2014

I would recommend Dawn and Hillside Consultants to anyone who needs a flourist for any occasion. She took care of our wedding on 9/4/2014 and my mouth dropped when I saw how beautiful my bouquet and the bridesmaid's bouquets were. I never wanted to go anywhere without it. The centerpieces were incredible. She listened to all of my concerns and worked with me with every question I had. She is truly passionate about what she does and that definitely shows in her work. I wish I could keep my bouquet looking like that forever!! Truly a highlight of our whole wedding experience. Not to mention that she drove pretty far just for us. Couldn't be more happy with our decision. Thank you Dawn!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Dayle · Married on 08/23/2014

Dawn was awesome to work with. She was flexible and made sure to add personalized details to my flowers that I asked requested. From the first meeting to the last, she had the same great attitude.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Dawn is amazing! She created bouquets with the flowers I had in mind, and used that idea to create amazing, unique centerpieces. She really gave us what we wanted, and was willing to use our personal vases to create the centerpieces. She always responded quickly to emails and texts. She delivered the bouquets, boutonierres, and corsages to the ceremony site on time, and then went to the reception location to help set up. Everything was absolutely beautiful, and we got so many compliments. She is located in Colorado Springs, and was about half the price of the florists I looked at in Denver. I have no complaints with the company, and would 100% recommend Dawn to be your florist!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Katherine · Married on 08/15/2014

WOW!!! I was absolutely speechless the day of my wedding when I saw how gorgeous our flowers were! They exceeded my expectations and then some! Dawn was such a joy to work with and she is always the first person I recommended when I meet a new bride! Dawn was so much fun, very attentive, conscious of budget, and takes such great pride in her work. When I think of my wedding, Dawn holds a very special place in my heart. I felt so loved by her hard work and talent, and it is such a lovely gift to treasure! People still mention how beautiful of a job she did!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Hillside Consultants Inc's reply:

It was truly a pleasure and I am so glad you loved your flowers that much!!

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2014

Dawn was absolutely fantastic to work with. She helped me put the vision I had into place. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I would recommend using this company. You will be 110% satisfied.

Sent on 04/22/2015

I didn't want real flowers for my wedding. I had spent a while looking into "good" fakes before my mother (who, to her great credit, was not pushy about much at all when it came to my wedding) strongly urged me to meet with a few florists. She explained to me how much nicer it would be to have the real thing, so I met with two florists total. As soon as I emailed Dawn I knew she would be the one for my wedding. She is helpful and talks you through every choice you might make - she is open to discuss flower choices and colors to try to keep things within budget. She is also not shy about telling you if your budget is not going to get you what you want, which I actually really appreciated.

Of all the different things I bought and rented for my wedding day, I don't think even my dress compared to how I felt about my flowers. If I hadn't been avoiding crying to keep my face in decent shape for the ceremony photos, I would have cried when I saw my bridal bouquet and again when I saw my aisle flowers and altar arrangement. I have never seen such beautiful flowers - EVER. Not even very fresh-looking supermarket flowers at places like Costco and Whole Foods that really strive to look appealing can even compare to what Dawn presented. From the corsages to the cake flowers (which were a small last minute splurge that was worth every penny) I will probably never again see such gorgeous flowers...unless I go to another wedding Dawn was part of!

If there is one thing that will make your big day really and truly feel like a wedding, it is Dawn's incredible talent for wedding flowers.

Sent on 03/29/2014

Charlene · Married on 09/07/2013

I live in Lakewood & was getting married in Colorado Springs. Originally I had thought about taking care of the flowers myself; however, after comparisons & time crunches we decided that we would try to locate someone in Colorado Springs who could create our dreams for us. I contacted Dawn about 2 weeks from my wedding hoping that there would still be time. She stated that she would be able to provide the flowers that we needed & would deliver them to our hotel. Not being able to actually convey what exactly what I was looking for in person, Dawn was able to decipher exactly what I wanted & how I wanted them just by talking to me on the phone. She was even able to provide the flowers I was looking for even though another company informed me that I was out of season for those flowers. Everyone at the wedding was amazed at how beautiful the flowers where & how appropriately they fit the wedding to a tee. I'm so thankful for Dawn & her magnificent eye for creativity.

Sent on 12/03/2013

kati · Married on 07/13/2013

Dawn did an amazing job with my bouquet and arbor decorations. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/28/2014
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2012

Gorgeous flowers! I actually was a little sad to leave on our honeymoon knowing the flowers would be gone by the time we returned (two weeks later). I was so excited to see that Dawn was able to create something so beautiful by my very novice ideas (simple yet elegant). And the embroidered ribbon around the bridal boquet is something extra that will be kept forever :-) The centerpieces also looked lovely and it was great having such experience, for a very reasonable budget, and still get a classic elegant look. Also, super easy to work with---after one consultation in person, the remaining email correspondence weas enough to make everything happen. Great for a busy bride. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Alison · Married on 08/18/2012

Dawn made our wedding day perfect! She took our vision and made it a reality - she went way beyond the call of duty for us to make our day perfect -- it was definitely a joy to work with Dawn and we will be recommending her to everyone we know!!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Suzan · Married on 07/21/2012

Dawn is beyond amazing; not only for her talent, professionalism and creativity but for her cheerfulness and ability to make you feel like you are the only wedding she has on her calendar! My daughter and I saw her display at a wedding showcase and took her card. We thought she had some great ideas... we had NO idea how many! My daughter lived out of town so I was responsible to make the initial arrangements until she returned home right before the wedding. Not only was Dawn sensitive to this, but she was more than willing to make changes more to my daughter's wishes.
    I was very impressed with her pricing...initially it was below our budget, thereby allowing us to have Dawn design/make all the centerpieces and a few other items we didn't think we could afford!
    All the personal flowers and other arrangements went beyond our dreams!! Even a year afterwards, we are still receiving compliments on how beautiful the flowers were!
    A last side note...Dawn went beyond the call of duty helping us to set up the ceremony decorations. She took control when we didn't have time to finish and made the stage look better than we could have ever done! She didn't need to do that but it shows her heart and dedication to her clients! Personally, we have another daughter and there will be NO thinking about who will be the florist for her wedding... it will be Dawn/ Hillside Consultants hands down!! We can't wait to work with her again!!

Sent on 07/09/2013

r · Married on 05/12/2012

Dawn was absolutely fantastic! As any bride planning knows--responsiveness is huge when you're trying to make decisions and Dawn checks her email more regularly than I do! When we met I didn't have flower choices in mind--just flower colors and Dawn was a wealth of information and took all of my photo references to heart and really made sure she understood our vision. And she was so enthusiastic and excited to work with us--which I imagine can be hard to do when you are part of so many weddings. I never had a doubt that she knew what we wanted and if I ever had a question I knew I could email her immediately and she would put me at ease. On the day of the actual wedding--we had to change our ceremony site due to weather and I wasn't sure how that would affect the flowers, but when I turned down the aisle and saw what a beautiful job Dawn had done improvising I was blown away! I couldn't have asked for a more charming and romantic looking altar and looking at pictures just makes me giddy at how great it turned out. Centerpieces and bouquets were even better than I dreamed and on my bouquet she surprised me with a sweet touch of having our wedding date embroidered onto the wrapping. I hope you won't hesitate to get in touch with Dawn--she really felt like an aunt or family friend that wanted to make our day perfect in anyway she could and I would definitely work with her again. :)

Sent on 05/30/2012

Elise · Married on 10/15/2011

Dawn at Hillside Consultants Inc is beyond amazing. My husband and I knew nothing about flowers, but which ones we were allergic to! We told her our colors and she made magic. We had to change one little thing in our order and she was very nice about it. She is not only a very nice person, but very professional and knows her floral! Everyone commented on my flowers. Thank you Dawn...you're amazing. Hire her! Black Beauty Roses are where it's at!

Sent on 11/04/2011
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 07/09/2011

Oh My Goodness!!! I cannot believe how beautiful the flowers were for our wedding on July 9th 2011. we had the most amazing bouquets and centerpieces i have ever seen. I had high aspirations when I first met Dawn, I had magazine pictures and colors and and idea of a huge bouquet but i was all over the place with what i wanted. dawn helped me learn about the flowers and pick the prettiest ones that really fit what I described. Instead of trying to convince me to do something else or go over budget Dawn worked with me and made my flower dreams come true! She is amazing to work with, friendly, funny, and best of all a fabulous florist. If your looking for a florist use hillside consultants!!!

Sent on 07/27/2011

Nancy · Married on 05/14/2011

Exceeded expectations, even with a limited budget! All day and everytime someone reviews my photos, comments are made about how beautiful the flowers were. A joy to work with this vendor.

Sent on 12/08/2011