Hillcrest Golf & Country Club Reviews

12 | Kansas City, MO

12 Reviews for Hillcrest Golf & Country Club

Stacy · Married on 10/01/2016

Todd was a great help with the whole event! Every time we had a question or wanted to come over and look at something he was very accommodating. He was extremely easy to work with!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

Hillcrest was absolutely perfect for our wedding on 09/24/2016. We had both our wedding ceremony and reception at Hillcrest and it was beautiful. Ceremony was out on the first tee box and was so pretty and great for photos. Todd and all of the staff were extremely helpful and made sure that everything was perfect for our special day. Todd went above and beyond the day of to make sure we had everything we needed and continuously checked on us throughout the day and night. The bridal suite was very spacious and relaxing; we spent the entire day there getting ready. The entire venue is beautiful and has so many amazing areas to take pictures out on the golf course. I would definitely recommend Hillcrest to anyone getting married, our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Kelsey · Married on 12/14/2015

Todd and everyone we had contact with were so wonderful to work with!!!!! They made sure our day was nothing but perfect and wonderful!!!!!! Was such a beautiful venue that very easily goes from ceremony to reception

Sent on 12/22/2015

The venue was wonderful and Todd and his staff took very good care of us. Todd checked in with us all throughout the day to make sure we had everything we needed. It was wonderful day and everything went perfectly.

Sent on 05/26/2015

My wedding is in 24 days at Hillcrest and I am excited! So far the communication and customer service from all employees has been good!!! Todd has been GREAT!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Shekina · event on 04/24/2015

I couldn't be happier with my overall customer service experience with my event coordinator Todd and the venue Hillcrest Golf and Country Club!

We initially had our event booked at another venue that fail through and were able to book with Hillcrest 4 weeks prior.

Todd went above and beyond for me and was very professional, helpful, and kind.

The ONLY issue was the incorrect linens were on the table but he expeditiously corrected the situation!

The venue is beautiful, elegant, and was PERFECT for our event!

We WILL be back! :-)

Sent on 05/07/2015

Mindy · Married on 12/13/2014

My husband and I were so pleased with our experience with Hillcrest Country Club and Todd Abrams! We had a reception there on 12/13/14 and everything was absolutely perfect. Todd was relaxed in the best way possible. He was flexible and so calm even when I was not so much. It was so easy and so affordable compared to the other options in Kansas City. I think the quality for the money was wonderful. Everyone commented on how beautiful everything was and on how wonderful the food was. We used the recommended caterer. We also were happy with the open bar option that Hillcrest had. Response time was never an issue for me. Todd was always quick to respond. Our reception was the most fun party I had ever been to and what more can you ask for? Choose Hillcrest, relax, and enjoy a great time.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Antwinette · Married on 07/19/2014

They were absolutely an amazing help.... very engaged and professional! I would definitely recommend this venue to friends family and rate them at the top of the charts... the wedding ceremony and reception was AMAZING.... special thanks to Todd Abrams!!!

Sent on 07/27/2014

lynn · Married on 10/17/2015

Todd was great helping plan how we wanted our weding and reception to work. Everyone was just great!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Mary Ann · Married on 11/16/2014

My daughter had her wedding at Hillcrest Country Club November 16, 2014. This place was amazing! I can be a pretty demanding and a pretty picky person. I gave them a 5 on all my ratings but responsiveness. I gave them a 4 only because sometimes it would take a day or two to hear back from them. However, I will say that I learned that Todd is usually doing a million things for several different people so it was not that he was not responsive, he was just busy. I will also say that the dynamics of our event changed several times. Todd worked with us in every aspect of every change. When we would ask for something, he never acted like it was too much or a problem. November 16, 2014 was a bitterly cold day in Kansas City. We were taking pictures outside. Todd made sure that we had enough golf carts that were covered so that no one would have to walk in the cold. We used their recommended catering company and everyone that I spoke to said the food was absolutely wonderful. I do not think that we could come up with one complaint at all. I would highly recommend Hillcrest Country Club for whatever occasion you might have.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Laura · Married on 01/16/2010

3.2
      3.0

At first we found the venue to be very beautiful and perfect to have the ceremony and reception in the same place. But once we got to working with the venue and the staff we found that there were a lot of hoops to jump through. In the end we were really happy with our wedding day but we had some hiccups with the venue in the planning stages.

Sent on 02/05/2010