Hilda's Flower Company Reviews

6 | Lutz, FL

6 Reviews for Hilda's Flower Company

Glendalis · Married on 07/07/2017

Affordable and beautiful flowers. Delivery and set up available for a fee.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

Hilda and her assistant were amazing!! They took my vision and made it a reality. Their prices were so reasonable too!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Toyka · Married on 09/30/2016

Hilda did a Beautiful Job! She's a sweet and professional lady with a true talent in her craft. Her flowers are gorgeous and worth the price!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2016

I found Hilda (pretty much last minute) and she was awesome! She had the best price for what I was looking for and she was able to do exactly what I wanted. All I did was send her a picture of what I wanted and she made it! It was perfect and beautiful. She responded quickly anytime I emailed her, and was flexible with our schedule to pick up the bouquet. I would highly recommend her and will be using her again in the future!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Lorena · Married on 05/28/2016

Hilda is so talented and passionate about flowers. As a bride, I was nervous about every single detail of my special day and, I put to the very end everything that was related to the flowers, because I knew that under Hilda's supervision things could not go wrong. I decided to take my mom and sister to one of Hilda's classes few days before the wedding and - we together - worked on my beutiful bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets. (such bonding and relaxing time). Hilda took care of the table arrangements and bottoniers and surprised my mom with a pretty corsage. All the flowers looked fabulous on my wedding day.
    I will be eternally grateful to Hilda and her talent, everytime that I take a look at my wedding pictures I will remember the great times I spend with my mom and sister preparing for my special day!

If you are on a search of a florist who knows what it is doing and can work with your budget, call Hilda! She will not disappoint you!

Lorena S. Smith

Sent on 06/24/2016

Cydney · Married on 02/27/2016

Hilda is wonderful to work with! She really listened to what I wanted and created beautiful arrangements. I would recommend her for any wedding or event.

Sent on 06/13/2016