Highfields Golf & Country Club Reviews

Highfields Golf & Country Club 5
Highfields Golf & Country Club 6
Highfields Golf & Country Club 7

Kristy · Married on 09/23/2017

This was the first venue we looked at and we fell in love with it and AnnMarie, the coordinator! We had such a good experience at Highfields and couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 8
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 9
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 10

Trish · Married on 12/10/2016

Annmarie and her staff go above and beyond! I
    Would give them a 10 for flexibly!! What an enjoyable. No stressful experience this was! I'm sad the planning is over because it was so much fun!! They really make the bride, and all, feel special and so everything they can to ensure your fairytale comes true!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Julie · Married on 10/15/2016

If you are looking for a wedding venue in Central, MA .. look no further! A few months into wedding planning, my fiance and I needed a new venue. We picked one Saturday and went to numerous locations and met with many different coordinators. On our way to the last venue, we were feeling tired and discourage. From the second we walked into Highfields, our spirits were lifted. The setting is gorgeous, the facility is beautiful and from the moment we met Ann Marie, we knew that this was the place. Over the next few months, the wedding planning was smooth and stress-free! Ann Marie was on top of every detail and made sure that our night was going to be special. I can't thank her enough for all that she did. We had our ceremony off site, but used the bridal suite to get ready during the day - it was so nice to have that space and Ann Marie made sure we had everything we needed. The groomsmen also used their suite and had lunch in the tavern downstairs. When the limo company called to tell me they were going to late (very late), she took control so I did not have to deal with the situation. Her and another staff member were even ready to drive us to the church themselves! They went above and beyond the call of duty. The reception was perfect. We did stations and our guests had some many wonderful things to say about the food. They loved the different choices and said everything was delicious - they were going up for seconds! Our day was perfect and Ann Marie and the staff at Highfields were a huge part of that! We can't thank them enough.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Linda · Married on 10/14/2016

We were sold on Highfields for our wedding reception after our first meeting with AnnMarie. My husband had golfed there before and knew the setting was beautiful and had eaten in the tavern, but it was really the professionalism and organization of AnnMarie that tipped the scales in favor of Highfields. We could not have asked for anything more in our planning process. From Day 1 AnnMarie walked us through everything we needed to know, the decisions we needed to make and when we needed to make them, and provided us with great ideas of things that we could do for a fall wedding. We had our wedding planned in probably just 3 meetings with AnnMarie, and each meeting she reviewed her planning sheet to make sure we hadn't changed our minds (and if we had that would've been ok!). We trusted that, with her in charge of the event, everything would go like clockwork and it did. It was such a pleasure to work with someone who clearly loves what she does. If we have a need for a venue for more events in the future ... baby showers, anniversary parties, etc. ... we will surely look at Highfields first.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jen · Married on 10/09/2016

AnnMarie is the best around. She worked with us from start to finish to make sure our day was extra special. We couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/08/2016

AnnMarie is so amazing to work with throughout the entire planning process! Words can't even begin to explain all of the wonderful and helpful things she does to make things easier for you. I would highly recommend Highfields for your next event

Sent on 10/15/2016

Emilie · Married on 10/01/2016

It doesn't get any better than this. Ann Marie walks you through the entire wedding process and is there for your rehearsal and wedding. She remembers every detail for you. I highly recommend her and Highfields. As a matter of fact, I am going to miss meeting with her. I am a very satisfied mother-of-the bride.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Eliza · Married on 09/18/2016

AnnMarie was awesome. Very responsive and always flexible. She made the planning so easy and no stress. My wedding was amazing and everyone loved the food. I would highly recommend it for any occasion you have coming up.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jen · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I just got married and had our reception at Highfields Golf and Country Club on August 20, 2016. I cannot speak highly enough about the venue and the wedding planner, Ann Marie. The venue is beyond beautiful! The ballroom is very bright and elegant with an awesome dance floor. The ballroom also opens up to a deck which our guests really enjoyed being able to hang out outside as well. The bridal suite is also so convenient and spacious to get ready in with ten ladies doing hair and make-up. Ann Marie is simply amazing! We had 4 or 5 meetings with her throughout the year. She kept us on track, brought up things we wouldn't have thought of, and we left each meeting knowing when we would see her next. Any questions we had I could email her and she would respond that day. This was the only venue we looked at. We thought the space was beautiful and really it was Ann Marie that my husband and I could see ourselves working with. We could tell she just loved what she does and knows what she's doing. The wedding day she made things run super smoothly and was there for anything we needed. We had a beautiful reception, it went flawlessly, and our guests had a blast. I would highly recommend Highfields Golf and Country Club for any couple!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Samantha · Married on 07/22/2016

We absolutely loved our experience at Highfields! AnnMarie and the rest of the staff were very accommodating and responsive! We had about four pre-planning meetings which helped everything run smoothly on the day of our wedding. I wouldn't change it for the world!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/22/2015

Our wedding was simply amazing and surpassed our expectations! Highfields Country Club is absolutely gorgeous. Anne Marie, the wedding coordinator, has to be the most amazing person we could have ever met and had work with us to plan our big day. Not only did she guide us through the entire process and make our day perfect, but more importantly, she also became a friend. From the several meetings throughout the process, to rehearsal and the wedding day, Anne Marie made sure our vision and dreams for the perfect wedding came true. Her patience and genuine desire to help makes her one of the sweetest people we know. I personally cried when I walked in and saw how absolutely perfect everything was set up on the day of the wedding. She was the main event in our opinion because she helped make it happen!!! Everything was perfect, on time, and beautiful!! Also, if you want a place with amazing staff... this place is for you. The bartender Danielle personally met with us to create a drink list for our guests... and she even offers additional service if you need help with signs or decor!! She's talented and creative and is also willing to help make your day perfect! One huge aspect to Highfields is that the big talk of the wedding night from all of our guests is how great the food was. We did stations and it was a ton of fun! The servers were professional and worked very hard, and the food was absolutely delicious!! We are so blessed to have had our wedding at Highfields and have the best memories because of it. Out wedding is one to remember, and we completely owe it to Anne Marie, Danielle, Anthony the tavern manager, and the rest of the staff at Highfields Country Club. I will forever be grateful for my wedding day!! It was by far the best day of our lives. Have your wedding here... you won't be sorry!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Ross · Married on 08/15/2015

Highfields Golf Club almost feels like a secrete wedding venue in the Metrowest Area. We searched within 60 minutes in every direction from our house for a venue and ended up 15 minutes away at Highfields and we did not even know it existed until finding it online.

Our wedding was an absolute blast, and the venue was just stunning. The setting is truly picturesque on the golf course with the patio overlooking the 18th green, and pictures being taken on the putting green with gorgeous stone. Inside, the Claddagh room is clean, tidy, and simple, a great canvas to add lighting or slight decoration.

Working with AnnMarie there is the best part. She has over 25 years of experience and has really seen it all (until the Dance-off at our wedding). She is so sweet, and so helpful along the process, and it is a long one.

The value here is quite unbeatable too. In comparison to our other top choices, this came in at around 20% less in total and I feel it would be worth more than what we paid. The staff are so courteous and accommodating, and the bridal suite/men's locker room upstairs really adds tremendous value to the location.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Christine · Married on 10/25/2014

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Highfields as our ceremony and reception venue! The coordinator, Ann Marie was very helpful and patient with my many questions throughout the wedding planning process. The day of the rehearsal Ann Marie was very thorough explaining how everything would go the night of the wedding. On the day of the wedding everything went off perfectly, everything started on time, the food was great and served in a timely manner and Ann Marie was always around to answer any questions we might have. Thanks Highfields!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Jose · Married on 10/18/2014

As my 4 year anniversary approaches, I always recommend Highfields for other couples about to tie the knot. It was Ann Marie's first year there, and she did great. I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Jose & Alison,
    Thank-you very much for referring Highfields Golf & CC to future brides & grooms. Wow 4 years went by fast. You guys are the best! Maybe you can renew your vows next year!

Kalianne · Married on 07/25/2014

Highfields was amazing!!!! The ground are beautiful, the staff is fantastic, Ann Marie is the best! Working with Ann Maire and all of the staff was a great experience, she checked in with me throughout the planning process and during all of our meetings continued to remind me that this was my day. The day of the wedding we were taken care of with kindness and respect. The staff were caring and ensured that we were eating throughout the day. I have absolutely zero complaints, My day was perfect and i highly recommend anyone who is getting married to choose Highfields, if the scenery does not win you over Ann Marie absolutely will.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Kayla · Married on 06/07/2014

Ann Marie went above and beyond! We could not have imagined a better day! Everything looked beautiful!

Sent on 06/16/2014

We really loved everything about Highfields. The staff was pleasant to work with and responsive. The food was great, the grounds are beautiful, and our wedding night went perfectly. It really couldn't have been any better! Thank you so much for making our perfect day perfect!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Gina · Married on 10/13/2012

Our wedding at Highfields was amazing. Josie, the coordinator, helped us out so much in planning; from phone calls to emails to in-person meetings, she was great. The day of the wedding went so smooth and our guests kept telling us how perfect the venue was for our wedding. We had a day-time wedding, and while I'm sure Highfields is amazing at night too, it was so perfect for a day wedding b/c the view is gorgeous from the ballroom. Loved Highfields!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Gloria · Married on 10/01/2011

Our ceremony and reception were perfect! Highfields is such a beautiful venue for a wedding. The ballroom has windows all around with such pretty views and a beautiful dance floor. The food was great and our guests had such a wonderful time. Working with Josie and her experinece in the business made it such much easier. Highly recomended Highfields for your Wedding.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Patricia · Married on 05/06/2018

My Husband and I were married at Highfields Golf & Country Club on May 6th, 2018.
    AnnMarie was amazing. She worked with us every step of the way and made it our dream wedding. She is very friendly and professional. Her experience was invaluable.
    The Location is breath taking. While our wedding was in the spring, it was also beautiful in the Fall when we first toured the location.
    The food was delicious. Our guests have raved about the food especially the Pork Carving Station and Potato Bar. We chose to go with different stations to meet the dietary restrictions of the our guests and it was amazing. AnnMarie worked with the chef to make sure all guests with allergies didn't have to worry.

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 11

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

What a pleasure working with you & Gautam and your Mom of course. What a touching ceremony with Gautam's grandfather officiating. Your choice of stations worked out perfectly. So glad to hear there was something for everyone.

Kimberly · Married on 09/06/2014

Ann Marie the wedding coordinator is simply amazing!! She has so many years experience she doesn't miss a beat! And even faced with deadlines and stress she is cool as can be and will not forget a thing! I can't say enough about her!! The venue is fairly new and gorgeous. You have access to the entire grounds and clubhouse. The food was amazing and the wait staff was spot on. Olivia who is part of the wait staff is too notch. I cannot say one bad thing about my wedding experience but just the opposite, I cannot say enough positive things!!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Mariah · Married on 09/30/2018

Annemarie was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 12
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 13

Mariah & Rich,
    A beautiful wedding. The blush pink accents gave the room that soft romantic touch you were looking for. Mariah you were such a gorgeous bride. Wishing you both the very best.

Kristy · Married on 10/07/2017

I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding experience! Ann Marie and her staff go above and beyond what needs to be done and at no point did I ever feel like I wasn’t the only bride she was dealing with! The food was fabulous! A month later people are still talking about it! We had some minor mishaps the day of but Ann Marie stepped in and made sure everything was on schedule and taken care of. The planning process was so smooth and organized! If I had to do it all over again, my first and only venue to look at would be Highfields!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 14
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 15

High fields is a wonderful place to have your wedding! It's affordable, the food is great, and the scenery is breathtaking!

Sent on 03/10/2013

4.2
      3.5
      2.5

I wanted to give this a 5, but there was one thing I will never get past. Although it was a humid day, we were indoors and it should have been cooler. I'm not sure what the a/c was set to, and I know it's a large venue and may take awhile to cool down, but it was so hot in there! As anyone, but even more so a bride, no one wants to sweat and it can make you feel gross. Most of the wedding, all I could think about was how I couldn't wait to shower afterwards. To give you an idea... my adhesive bra fell off after the vows because it wouldn't stick from the sweat. Point being, everything about service and the venue was wonderful, but ASK TO CRANK THE A/C!

Sent on 06/13/2016