HighDot Studios Reviews

71 | Cedar Park, TX

71 Reviews for HighDot Studios

Sena · Married on 11/03/2012

We had Sarah and Clint take our wedding photos and I cannot describe how happy I am with them! They're extremely professional and Sarah is always very quick to return my responses and emails. Especially since I had relatives out of the country that came in, Sarah was able to process some of my pictures earlier so that I could print them out before my family left.

I really liked that they were able to blend in during our wedding yet able to take every single important picture at our wedding. My friends and family even commented on how hard they were working because they were constantly making sure to take pictures throughout the night.

After the wedding, Sarah was quick to show preview photos less than a week after our wedding! And it only took a few more weeks to receive the full package.

Sarah and Clint are extremely talented, work really well with each other, and they provide their services at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 12/08/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2012

Sarah & Clint of High Dot Studios did a fantastic job capturing the essence of our wedding! They were very organized and easy to work with and have an attentive but laid-back demeanor that made everyone comfortable enough to be themselves for the camera. Sarah did pre-wedding shots of the gals while Clint caught my husband-to-be getting ready and hanging out with the guys. They kept the bride & groom photos after the ceremony on schedule, and we even finished early and got all the poses we wanted and so much more. Pictures of us and the guests dancing are so cute and will be treasured for years to come. We love their Photo-journalistic style and their eye for photography. They are truly gifted! I was a very budget-conscious bride, so to get this high quality photography within my budget was a dream come true. I highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Austin area.

Sent on 11/18/2012

Amber · Married on 09/15/2012

Sarah was wonderful!! I love every single photo, and there are ALOT! The value of her service is incredible compared to most photographers. She provided tons of coverage time, was super friendly and willing to take any picture that you could want. I received a link online and a cd with the photos that i can use to print any photo. Im so happy with how it all turned out. I would recommend HighDot studios to anyone who wants great photos at a great price. Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Paula · Married on 08/18/2012

Sarah and Clint are extremely talented photographers. The pictures they took at our wedding came out great and we couldn't be happier! Sarah also does a fabulous job with the boudoir pictures!:)

Sent on 08/27/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2012

Choosing Highdot Studios as the photographers for my wedding was easily one of the best decisions my husband and I made during the planning process! Sarah and Clint are talented, professional, and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! They knew exactly the "look and feel" we wanted out of our pictures and knocked it out of the park! This duo goes above and beyond normal photographers... while taking bridal party pictures, they gave us SO many poses to do. We had a few ideas, but they really knew what looked good on camera. I was beyond happy when we received the final images. They were high quality, gorgeous images that I will be proud of for a lifetime.

I promise, you will be SO happy you made the decision and chose them for your wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2012
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/13/2012

Sarah was so amazing from the consult to the bridal portraits, rehearsal dinner and of course our wedding day. She was great at taking ideas as well as creating her own. When I mentioned my insecurities about certain angles, she was super receptive and accommodating. Her processing time to sneak peek was great because the suspense of waiting sucks for an eager bride, but she had a few pics ready within 2-3 days and the entire portfolio edited within 2-3 weeks, which is unheard of in this industry. My friends and family had all great things to say about how she captured the moments and made everyone look so great. She and her second photographer were super efficient at getting through my long family pic list after the ceremony. Sarah Walker is so talented, humble and amazing to work with! I'm forever thankful that I found her! -Erin Powell

Sent on 08/09/2012
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 07/07/2012

Sarah Walker and her husband are angels. They were the first photographers we met with and we hired them immediately. Sarah emailed me back within a day every single time I had some middle of the night concern and was always sweet, patient, and eager to please me and give me the memories I wanted. As the bride, I wasn't able to see what was going on with the groomsmen prewedding and was a tiny bit concerned with my husband, his friends, and my brothers "frown in pictures on purpose" non picture liking attitudes. I cried when I saw the pictures of the boys. Not only were they smiling but they actually liked Sarah's husband (I cannot remember his name for the life of me) and "minded" him and he was able to get the pictures I had requested. Our parents thought they were excellent and said "you can really tell they know what they're doing and care about the quality of each and every photo". A bridesmaid in search of a photographer for her own wedding even asked me "how on Earth did you find room in your budget for such expensive photographers?". HighDotStudios had the most affordable photography package we could find and it suited us perfectly. We even added a second photographer a la carte.

The Walkers are local (from Hutto) and being born and raised in Austin, it's important to us to support local businesses. The Walkers were easy to talk to, willing to travel for us at an affordable price, and I can't wait to hire them again.

My only regret is that our engagement was short and we ran out of time to have HighDotStudios do engagement and bridal portraits for us.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Heather · Married on 07/01/2012

Sarah and Clint Shot my wedding this past weekend and they were amazing!! Super professional, Punctual, and Creative. Sarah's artistic view is just beautiful, I know the pictures are going to turn out terrific, they always do. (Worked with Sarah before for engagement, bridals and family photos)
    I highly recommend HighDot Studios for everything you want captured, they do it the best!!!!!
    Thanks again Sarah and Clint!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Jason · Married on 06/16/2012

We just recently hired HighDot Studios for our wedding photography and I would have to say they were great at every aspect of the wedding. Clint and Sarah make you feel super comfortable when taking the pics and I am happy that we booked them.

From getting ready for the ceremony all the way until the very last dance they were there to capture every moment. The beauty was I never noticed them around but after seeing the photos I was pleasantly surprised to see the number of pictures they snapped that night.

If you have a wedding or any special occasion and you want to make sure you have captured all the memories (because believe me and everyone else when they say it is all a blur when it is your own) call Clint and Sarah because they will capture it all and more so you can relive your special day for the rest of your days. Thanks Clint and Sarah!

Jason

P.S. they are also very affordable, offer the most bang for your buck and are super accommodating.

Sent on 06/21/2012

Ross · Married on 05/12/2012

Sarah and her husband were very professional and helpful. They showed up on time and never stopped working. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful, we could not have asked for a better photographer. They made sure to capture every special moment.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Cheryl · Married on 05/05/2012

Don't let her young age fool ya, she is so mature and professional! An outstanding talent, and she and her husband Clint are a perfect team! They are creative, original, flexible and very layed back and easy to work with. They do more than what is expected and are very patient with whatever craziness occurs on the crazy wedding day! I would recommend them to everyone I know, not just for wedding photography but personal and family photos as well!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Rachel · Married on 04/14/2012

Sarah from HighDot is absolutely fantastic! She caught all the special moments of our wedding, even though we hardly knew they were there. They showed up early, stayed late, and we're great about helping us plan out all the important photos we wanted. They were open to suggestions, but had great ideas for pre-wedding photos around Austin. Her photojournalism style is a fantastic way to capture the day. She was a great communicator ahead of time and was very professional in creating a contract, and hands over the soft copies of high resolution photos so there is no pressure of buying prints from her.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Sasha · Married on 03/31/2012

Sarah and Clint were really great photographers. Before the wedding, she took the time to talk to me about all the details over the phone, responded to all my calls and emails really promptly and was super understanding when I did silly things like send emails to the wrong people, almost miss our appointment because of daylight savings, etc.
    On the day of the wedding, they were there early, took lots of photos, even stayed later than they were supposed to so that they could capture all of our happy moments. Everyone commented on how hard they were working. They were able to capture the wedding really well, without it ever feeling like they were in the way.
    We got our preview 2 days after the wedding and were thrilled! And then in a just about 2 weeks, we got the full album, on DVD. I was really impressed with the quality of the work. My husband and I thought they really had a knack for capturing human emotions.

Overall, we are super happy with them, and they are really competitively priced.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Gabriela · Married on 03/16/2012

Hard Working people, very professional, high quality pictures , fair prices. I highly recommended, I am planning to hire them again.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Carol · Married on 01/28/2012

Wow, Sarah and her husband (Clint was his name I think) did such an amazing job! I cannot begin to describe how happy we are with the photos we received. We love the journalistic, candid style of photography and they nailed it. Also, we got their purpledot package...what a steal.

If you have the chance to meet with Sarah before your wedding like we did you will fall in love with her. She's so personable and really loves what she does and it so shows! Throughout our conversations leading up to our wedding Sarah was very informative about how we should plan to work photography into our day-of timeline to make sure we get everything we want. The day of our wedding went so smoothly and we cant help but think she's done more than a few of these.

Her and her husband's ability to capture the essence of our day was amazing. For the price we paid I think we may have found the best value wedding photographer in Austin ;)

Sent on 02/23/2012
  • Y

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2011

She was super nice, and awesome. She went so far above what was expected, and delivered so much more.

Sent on 12/08/2011

Sally · Married on 10/15/2011

I loved working with you Sarah!! You were so professional and showed up on time. Everyone had such a great time and you got that on camera, everytime i look at the photos, I'm back to that day. You couldn't have been better!!! Thank you with all my Heart!!!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Kim · Married on 08/06/2011

We used HighDot Digital for our wedding photographer this past August, 2011. We thought Sarah and Clint did a FABULOUS job in every way. They were very discreet during the entire day and were still able to capture every moment and feeling in pictures !! The pictures were delivered to us in a timely fashion and they were more beautiful than I could have hoped for. Please don't miss this chance to have Sarah capture your special day !!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Michael · Married on 08/06/2011

Sarah was absolutely fantastic!! She has a keen eye for great shots and her work on Photoshop to enhance requested photo's is outstanding. I had requested some photos to be done in Black and White with a touch of color to enhance the flowers etc...and she knew exactly what we were looking for and delivered. Please take a look at her site and see for yourself...You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Hannah · Married on 10/28/2017

Sarah and Clint were wonderful to work with. So laid back and they made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. The images are beautiful and we are getting so many compliments on them from our guests!

Sent on 12/18/2017

4.2

Sarah and client are amazing. They ask for your style and fit it to a t!

Sent on 01/02/2013