HighDot Studios Reviews

71 | Cedar Park, TX

71 Reviews for HighDot Studios

Brianna · Married on 11/15/2014

Sarah and Clint were absolutely fabulous, and this is based solely on my experience, and the few pictures she was able to send as a sneak peek. I can only imagine how much I'll be gushing once I see all the photos. They were both so professional, but also a lot of fun to spend the day with. Sarah was more then willing to help me put some photo ideas into execution, and they both were super friendly, laid back yet efficient. Plus they are an adorable couple, and it's nice to see them work together. On top of it all, I thought their package prices are extremely reasonable, and do not sacrifice on the quality side at all. Great job y'all - can't wait to see the rest!!!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Hanna · Married on 10/19/2014

Everything was phenomenal, where do I even begin?

Doing business with HighDot Studios was a breeze. Sarah responded to my initial email within minutes and it just went from there. All communication was easy and straightforward. I also appreciated that all prices are quoted on their website, so there was no guesswork involved in working photography into the overall wedding budget.

What I really want to gush about though, was the actual wedding day and the finished photo package. Sarah and Clint were wonderful to work with. They are the perfect balance of fun, nice, and super professional. They manage to document every special moment while seamlessly blending in with the guests and the festivities. And we LOVE the images they captured. We had our preview within a week of the event, and the full package in just over a month. They really captured the energy and happiness of everyone there. Looking at the photos takes me right back to one of the happiest days of my life. They just do beautiful work and I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Lindsey · Married on 09/27/2014

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING. I've known Sarah a long time and she has become one of the best photographers in Austin, in my opinion. We are so happy to have hired Sarah and Clint to shoot our wedding. They were so professional and didn't put their cameras down until my husband and I were in the car driving away. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. If they're anything like our engagement session I know they're going to be great!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2014

Sarah and Clint are AMAZING! They were very helpful before our wedding and especially on our big day. Their work is superb and our pictures are beautiful and captured our day perfectly. Of all our vendors, they were our favorite. Our wedding was out of town in San Antonio and they were great about traveling. They showed up early to each venue, helped move things along when it was needed and went above and beyond, we couldn't be happier. If you're looking for good photographers, there are plenty but if you want great photographers look no further, Sarah and Clint are THE BEST!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Rachel · Married on 08/02/2014

Sarah and Clint were the best! They had a great vision for our day, but were also open to our input or shots we definitely wanted to have included. I really enjoyed the number of unique outdoor shots they had in mind as well as the way they were able to capture candid moments. The results were amazing! We'll always remember the special moments of our day with these very professionally done photos.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Clare · Married on 06/21/2014

So amazing! Clint and Sarah are perfect for your big day! Sarah was such a wonderful help leading up to the wedding, too! We couldn't have been happier with everything from the photos, to the help, to the experience! Best photographers ever!

Sent on 07/14/2014

HighDot did a wonderful job with our wedding. They were fun, friendly, and professional. The pictures turned out great. Would recommend.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2014

Sarah and Clint were so great to work with! I'm not a person who enjoys being photographed at all, but they were both so helpful and calming that I really loosened up and was able to enjoy the entire experience. They are both so easygoing and creative. My new last name is Moon, and Sarah had the brilliant idea to try capturing a photo of my new husband and I with the crescent moon in the background. We are so excited to see the pictures from that night and definitely recommend working with Sarah and Clint to anyone needing photography services in the future!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Stop looking, you have found them. Sarah and Clint were great. I never noticed they were there (in a good way). The sneak peak was provided within days of the wedding!. Sarah met with me prior to the wedding to discuss any concerns or ideas and was the sweetest person ever. They were open to us doing what we wanted and even helping me organize things to be done. I could not be happier with their services.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Valerie · Married on 04/26/2014

Stop looking, you have found them. Sarah and Clint were great. I never noticed they were there (in a good way). The sneak peak was provided within days of the wedding!. Sarah met with me prior to the wedding to discuss any concerns or ideas and was the sweetest person ever. They were open to us doing what we wanted and even helping me organize photos during the wedding. We could not be happier with their services. I also received all my photos a month from my wedding to the day!

Sent on 05/30/2014

The photographers of HighDot Studios were extremely accommodating and professional, which is what my wedding needed. We were all over the place but the photographers were always there to catch the special moments as they came.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Caitlin · Married on 03/15/2014

We absolutely loved High Dot Studios!! Sarah and Clint were amazing. Leading up to my wedding, Sarah made herself available for questions. She was so helpful, flexible, talented and sweet! Every single moment of my wedding was captured so beautifully. Going through pictures was like reliving my wedding day all over again. Sarah and Clint captured every moment so seamlessly, finding photo opts that I wasn't even aware they had captured. She knew who all the important people in my family were and was so patient with me and my huge family during the formal shots after the ceremony. Just wonderful. They were so fun and talented. I can't say enough great things about Sarah and Clint from High Dot Studios. We had a sneak peek of pictures 3 days after our wedding, and the full pictures within 3 weeks. AMAZING.
    All in all, I would recommend High Dot Studios for ANY event. They are great to work with and so professional and the finished product was amazing. They went above and beyond all of my expectations. Please do yourself a favor and hire High Dot Studios for your event, you will be so happy with this couple. Truly one of the best decisions we made! Thank you so much Sarah and Clint!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Marci · Married on 12/31/2013

First of all, Sarah and Clint are simply wonderful people; sweet, kind, respectful, and attentive. This is amplified and embodied in the way they shoot. Their attention to detail and the emotional process is evident by the beautiful pictures we received form our wedding. HighDot offered us the magical wedding photography experience we wanted at an amazing price, while exceeding all of our expectations. I am so thankful I was able to find them and even more thankful for the amazing job they did for us. I 100% recommend them for capturing any life event!!!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Just perfect -- Sarah and Clint were so professional, and so great to work with. They never made us feel stressed or rushed, and managed to make a photo session in 28 degree weather feel oddly comfortable. They were also really great to hang out with; our family kept asking who our friends with the cameras were. The pictures also turned out amazing — they didn't just get great pictures of us, they managed to get great pictures of almost everyone in attendance. I honestly don't know how they did it, but I'm so glad they did.

Sent on 01/19/2014

C · Married on 11/09/2013

Thank you Sarah and Clint. Our photographs are incredible.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Amanda · Married on 11/06/2013

Highdot Studios is THE best there is. The photographers, Sarah and Clint, have the most unique and romantic photography style and are masters at catching the special moments. Looking through our photos we could feel the energy, love and happiness of our wedding day. They captured and preserved memories, not just photos.

They also shot our engagement session and my bridal portraits which were all fantastic. They are a blast to work with and are extremely professional.

Highdot Studios packages are highly affordable and worth every bit. I definitely recommend getting the photo booth, too! Our guests (and us!) had a blast dressing up and being silly and got some great one of a kind group family photos! Haha.

Sarah and Clint- you are simply wonderful. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2013

Amazing pictures! Wonderful people! I would highly recommend! Several wedding guests even commented on how hard Sarah & Clint worked. I truly appreciated their honesty and professionalism, and they made sure we did not miss "the golden hour" at sunset and the pictures were so incredible. I'm so happy to have found their services and even happier to have the wedding photos we do to admire for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/03/2013

High Dots Studios took my wedding photos and did an amazing job, I could not be happier with the quality and creativity of the pictures they provided. Also they are very affordable.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Brandi · Married on 04/20/2013

Sarah and Clint are AMAZING! I would work with them over and over again, if I could. They do fantastic work, they are very personable and flexible, and they really want to make sure that they capture your day exactly how you envision it. When I wasn't 100% on how certain things should be, they stepped in with their expert advice! My pictures are fabulous, and I am certain that they will have a successful future, because they are a lovely, extremely talented couple! I really cannot say enough good things about these two!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Elisabeth · Married on 04/13/2013

Sarah and Clint are amazing! I was so fortunate to have them as photographers at my wedding in April 2013. My husband and I live in Atlanta but we wanted to have our wedding in Texas, so I read a couple of reviews about Sarah and Clint, looked over some of their previous work, and decided that they were right for our wedding. That was the best decision! I met Sarah for the first time on my wedding day but she was so kind, very professional, and calm (just what I needed! :)).They took some great pre-wedding pictures. Then they were with us all night. Capturing our joy and love in each picture throughout the ceremony and reception. They work together so well. I didn't have much in mind as far as specific pictures that I wanted, but they both had great ideas for settings and poses. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. They were so easy to work with and their photography skills are amazing! It is hard to put into words what a blessing they were to have as the photographers at our wedding. Planning a wedding out of state is not easy, but regardless of where you live, if you decide to let Sarah and Clint capture your special day, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Katie · Married on 03/23/2013

I loved working with High Dot Studios! Sarah and her husband were great! They made taking pictures fun and the value was great. Couldn't be happier with my pictures!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Kyanne · Married on 01/05/2013

We had Sarah and Clint cover our January wedding. We were able to meet with them beforehand to go over all the details and talk about the kind of shots we wanted and the important parts of the ceremony that would be nice to capture, so by the time the actual wedding came there was no confusion as to what would happen regarding the photography. They even went to the event location ahead of time to scout out the best places to take some post-ceremony pictures. Overall, they were very professional and thorough in their photography. All our photos were beautiful and we could not be more pleased! We highly recommend their services to anyone looking for high quality, reasonably priced photography!

Sent on 02/19/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/27/2012

Sarah and Clint went above and beyond for our wedding! I was so nervous leading up to the wedding as we had a different photog for our engagement session and I had been less than impressed to say the least. But working with these guys was a dream. And the pictures came out better than I could have hoped. Even my husband loved them and he hates getting his picture taken. We can't wait to book our one year anniversary shoot with them, hopefully where I will get to wear something warmer than a strapless wedding gown :) I would highly recommend them. And being a thrifty bride let me just say you won't find a better value for your money.

Sent on 02/15/2013

Emily · Married on 11/10/2012

Sarah and Clint are amazing photographers, very professional, the quality of service the day of my wedding was topnotch. We just saw the sneak peek pictures and they turned beautiful, looking forward to see all our pictures!

Sent on 11/30/2012
  • User2070184 · 2+ years ago

Words can not express, how blessed we were to have High Dot Studio as our photographers. Clint and Sarah went above and beyond! They were very professional, patient, creative and did an extraordinary job.
    They did our engagement session and wedding pictures at a awesome rate. Also, they always kept the lines of communication open. It made us feel comfortable, knowing they were always available for questions.
    Our family and friends who attended our wedding, all had wonderful comments about Clint and Sarah. Our wedding day was made, so much more memorable because of them.
    The pictures came out amazing, the company takes pride in their work and it shows in the pictures. I highly recommend High Dot Studios!!!

Sent on 11/30/2012