High Ridge Manor Reviews

2 | Paso Robles, CA

2 Reviews for High Ridge Manor

Miguel · Married on 07/19/2018

1.0

The property itself is beautiful and the views are absolutely stunning. However as a wedding venue this place is an absolute nightmare. If you are looking at this venue for your wedding please take the time to read this review. I have made this review as detailed as possible to hopefully help another couple avoid the headache that is trying to get married here.

The number one issue with this place as a wedding venue is there complete lack and disregard of communication. The owner of the venue was extremely courteous and professional during our tour of this venue, however after signing our contract getting a response from anyone was the hardest part of planning our entire wedding. We would literally go weeks without a response to even the most straightforward and basic questions.

The lack of communication started right after we signed our contract and continued through our wedding date and continues to exist to this day. To give you some context to what I am referring to here, we ended up having to hire a wedding coordinator ( even though a onsite wedding coordinator was included in our contract, see more below) a month before our wedding in order to hold high ridge manor accountable. And this was not forced anything complex,for example we had to contact the rental company that this venue uses in order to make sure that the appropriate chairs/tables were reserved for our wedding because we couldn't get a confirmation from the venue that they had reserved the chairs /tables despite us providing them the necessary information months out. We (bride and groom) were literally working with the rental company to try and get high ridge manor to reserve the chairs/tables that they agreed to in our contract and that we had already paid for a few weeks before our wedding date and after months of trying to get a response
    from them.

Look at my review on TripAdvisor for more details as wedding wire has a character limit.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Kelsee · Married on 07/19/2018

0.6
      0.5

As some recent reviews have mentioned, this is a beautiful venue but the management and hospitality lacks. We had our wedding here and thank goodness it was at least beautiful but our food was a disaster, the staff was lacking, and there was so many things that were promised that we did not get. We too tried to make it right with the owner and ask that he accommodate us in some way for the missing pieces on our contract, he said he would do something but then ignored us. Never heard from him again and he has not reached out. I did not want to have to write this review but I gave him countless opportunities to make it right since many things were missing on our wedding day. Lane if you read this I wish you would make it right like you said. It was my wedding day....I truly gave you a chance to fix this. We spent so much money and it makes me sick to my stomach that you won’t fix this. You messed up our contract and did not follow it. All I have to say is if I broke contract I would be in trouble. But instead of fixing it you just ignore us. All I am left to do is warn other brides because you didn’t care to accommodate us like you said.

Sent on 09/20/2018