High Mountain Hall Reviews

High Mountain Hall 6
High Mountain Hall 7
  • Karolyn

Karolyn · Getting married on 10/06/2019

Book in advance! I can not stress enough how much of a difference it makes! I absolutly love this venue! It is gorgeous inside! The kutchen add on is great as well as the chairs and tables that they have in house for rent. So far this experiance has been perfect!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Jenn · Married on 09/16/2018

High Mountain Hall was an amazing place to hold our recent wedding. There was enough room to accommodate all of our guests, the hall is gorgeous and lots of space. I worked with Courtney and Courtney bent over backwards to make sure that we have gotten everything that we needed prior to the event and during the event. She consistently reached out to us to make sure that we were all set to go for the event. She made everything easy and was extremely friendly. I would suggest renting this hall for your upcoming events. It is close to the center of beautiful Camden, maine and on the harbor!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    High Mountain Hall 14
    High Mountain Hall 15
    High Mountain Hall 16

Natalie · Married on 05/20/2017

We couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous space for our wedding--the hall was light-filled and spacious. The transition from chairs for the ceremony to tables for the luncheon and floor space for dancing went without a hitch, and Courtney was a pleasure to work with! We highly recommend this venue for any special event. Thank you!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    High Mountain Hall 17

Amy · Married on 05/30/2015

We used High Mountain Hall for our Wedding Reception and it was the most beautiful venue! Anna and Meg were delightful to work with - very easy and flexible, quick to respond, and Anna was able to offer a lot of guidance. The venue is spacious and light - a complete dream. Couldn't recommend it more highly!!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Elena · Married on 06/25/2016

This is a spectacular venue for wedding receptions or ceremonies. Courtney was so awesome at being patient with me as I was planning this wedding from afar. It was even better in person than it was online. Absolutely stunning! All my guests were in awe :)

Sent on 07/05/2016