High Impact Entertainment Reviews

150 | Winston Salem, NC

150 Reviews for High Impact Entertainment

Jackie · Married on 04/19/2014

Mike did a great job getting us ready for our big day. He was always available for consult when I needed. He understood the guest at our wedding and did a great job of mixing the various styles and kept people out on the dance floor. We couldn't be more pleased. Thank you Mike for helping to make our wedding day more spectacular.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Pam · Married on 04/05/2014

You were awesome! Made a special day more special by your spot on activities, never a break in music or announcements did everything asked, in short a very very great job

Sent on 04/09/2014

I am such a bad bride! I can't believe it has taken me so long to review such an amazing DJ. (I have been saying I was a bad bride since day 1 and Steffan from High Impact would always give me amazing advice and tell me to just relax and breath. :)) This is one of the many reasons I love him and this company.

I must say, I have been to many weddings when you can tell the bride and groom didn't speak to their DJs once. They were always looking at a piece of paper to remember everyone's names! Steffan contacted us by phone, email and Skype a few times before the big day to make sure we were comfortable. He would send us emails with advice and was truly so much more than just a DJ. He dealt with my list of "please play these" and "please don't play these" without asking any questions. He gave me great advice on our walk in songs and what he has seen work and not work. He was just so amazing, I cannot say enough good things. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone getting married. High Impact Entertainment is the way to go!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Kim · event on 03/27/2014

Mike was amazing!!!! The music and energy really made the fashion show spectacular! This is the second time we used Mike for our fashion and will definitely use him again in the future!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Kevin · Married on 03/23/2014

After working with another DJ for many months, and not being satisfied due to lack of responses - at the last minute we were forced to find a new DJ and start from scratch. Luckily, we found Mike - and it was the best thing that happened to us as far as our wedding was concerned.

Mike was incredibly fast at responding to our requests and to make matters even better - his ideas/opinions helped to make our wedding celebration an absolutely incredible event. Mike mixed custom songs for us, and even created a custom lighting package that blew everyone away. He was extremely flexible, and accommodated many last-minute changes (even a few hours before the wedding). We were able to speak via webcam sessions, phone and text messages.

At the end of the night, people couldn't stop talking to us about how well everything was executed. Were were told by many individuals that the lighting and DJ services were the best they had ever seen, and we couldn't agree more. Now we are already trying to come up with excuses to use his services again. One thing is for certain - Mike and High Impact Entertainment was the absolute best thing that could have happened to us on our wedding day.

Sent on 03/28/2014

matt · Married on 03/22/2014

Mike was terrific to work with. we were planning our wedding from out of town and he could not have made the process easier. he was always responsive to our calls and emails, made himself available at all times and always followed up. he was prompt and on time and followed every one of our instructions to a "t." compared to other dj's we looked at, he was by far the best value in regards to what services you received for the cost...in planning a wedding, you have a million choices to make and in choosing someone to dj your wedding, choosing mike was one of the best and easiest decisions we made.

Sent on 03/31/2014
  • User3976021 · event on 03/16/2014

Excellent service provided. Professional, responsive and very flexible with location and timing of the event. Best DJ in the four years of organizing this event.

Sent on 03/18/2014
  • User3986666 · event on 03/15/2014

Would certainly recommend for this type of event.

Sent on 03/23/2014

Alex · Married on 03/14/2014

Mike is hands down the best wedding DJ ever. I've attended three weddings where he's been at and each one was a massive hit. He was also a huge help during the preparation phase and even went to bat for us a few times with the location's wedding coordinator. MIKE IS INCREDIBLE!!!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Caley · Married on 03/09/2014

Mike Steffan was the DJ for me and my wife's wedding last week. He was PHENOMENAL! We had over 200 guests of all ages and backgrounds, a tricky event space, and we planned our wedding in less than 6 months. Mike was pleasant and helpful throughout the entire process. He was more detail-oriented than any of our other vendors and made the experience interactive, fun, and easy for us.

He was the backbone of our reception and people stayed on the dance floor for a solid 4 hours. He was present when he needed to be and he was in the background when he needed to be. He is very professional and easy to deal with.

I would recommend this DJ for any event any time to any person. Thank you, Mike!

Sent on 03/16/2014

First class all the way around. Mike made everything so easy. My wife and I wanted to have a fun and energetic reception and things to go smoothly for our almost 200 guests, but were not able to spend much time planning because of our careers. We had 2 short meetings with Mike to go over the schedule of events and he assured us that everything would go as planned. He did not disappoint! Awesome experience. We heard so many compliments during and after about the entertainment that I cannot list them all here. Mike did a great job reading the crowd, taking requests and creating an environment that was fun for ALL of the guests. It could not have been any better.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Holly · Married on 03/01/2014

Mike was amazing! Our guests danced for almost 4 hours straight (full dance floor). I had so much fun, and a lot of that was because of Mike. He makes the planning process easy, and leaves the bride and groom to have fun. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 03/12/2014
  • User3898148 · event on 01/25/2014

I just wanted to say how great you were last night! You did a fantastic job engaging with the kids and dads!

Thank you for making the trip! I am sure we will keep your contact for future events!

Sent on 02/11/2014

Mike at High Impact Entertainment was extremely professional and helpful. He is a high energy individual and that translates into his work. I received many compliments from people who didn't even dance that said they really enjoyed the work that Mike did. He is an excellent planner and was willing to work with us on every detail to make our wedding the way we wanted it.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Ali · Married on 12/31/2013

Rest assured that your music needs will be met :) We are so glad that we hired Mike to DJ our wedding. Amidst all the other planning that had to be done, I didn't have to worry that the music would be great- Mike made it really easy to select a few songs that we knew we wanted played and then a few genres… and he was amazing. We received many compliments throughout the night! He's good at what he does and the price was perfect. I highly recommend.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Heidi · Married on 11/30/2013

I can’t say enough about how fantastic Mike was!
    Initially, we’d selected a different DJ. To me, the DJ was VERY important as my goal for my wedding was that everyone dance the night away. At a bridal show, we won a free package from Mike, and we couldn't say no. I read reviews on Mike, and they were all fantastic. He was new to the area which is why I assume he gave away his services for free. After meeting with him and talking over the phone, I felt confident that he’d do a great job, but I was completely blown away on the day of! He took all of our music suggestions and blended them with other songs he knew people would like. He seamlessly mixed songs creating new mash ups that still have my guests talking. I literally had to force myself to stop dancing to get a drink. The flow, the music choices, everything was perfect! He read the crowd perfectly, and kept us all dancing all night. In fact, people were dancing so much that we actually had a ton of extra alcohol because everyone was having such a good time dancing sober that they didn't stop to get a drink!
    I can't count the number of people who’ve complimented us on him. Everyone from my grandma to my little brother LOVED him! People of all ages and tastes had a great time! I think my friend is actually hiring him for her wedding.
    Not only was he fantastic as far as the music, but he did a great job directing the flow of the night. He was completely self-sufficient. He has his own table, lights, and sound system which we used during the ceremony. All we needed to provide was a place, some people, and an outlet. He was easy to get along with and very helpful during the planning process.
    I really can't say enough about how happy I was with Mike. I think I am pretty picky, and my husband and I don't necessarily have the same taste in music, but we both couldn't be happier with how the night went. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have a great time at their wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Diana · Married on 11/23/2013

Mike did a great job on very short notice. He was extremely accessible and professional. Several of our wedding guests mentioned what a good job he did. I love his "DJ voice"!! I would recommend Mike to any of our friends or associates for events!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

A & K · Married on 11/17/2013

Mike Steffan was awesome!! He was kind, patient, and helpful. He always responded back to us very quickly if he wasn't available. He always found time to be able to meet with us when we needed to meet. Although, we weren't able to provide many songs of what we liked, just from the meetings with us and speaking with us he was able to nail exactly what we wanted!! At our reception our guest left a little early before the end of the night, so even when it was down to just the two of us, he kept playing and allowed us to have our own little party time and intimate moment to ourselves. It was like the perfect little sweet ending to our day!! We most definitely recommend using High Impact Entertainment and will most definitely use his services again for anything else we may do!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2013

Mike was awesome! He was very knowledgeable about all types of music. He knew just what to play and played everything perfectly! He was easy to work with and easy to get in touch with. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for DJ service of any type and would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Deborah · event on 11/08/2013

We have utilized the DJ services of High Impact Entertainment and Mike Steffan several times here at Winthrop University. Mike is extremely professional and very good at catering to the type of crowd we have at each event from students, faculty/staff to our alumni. We will most definitely continue to utilize Mike's services in the future.

Sent on 11/11/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/02/2013

Everyone loved the music that was played and had a wonderful time. I heard this most the night and after the wedding for several days from family and friends. They said I made a great choice on getting you to DJ. Thank you so very much again for making everything wonderful and run so smoothly.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Donna · event on 10/20/2013

Michael was great to work with. He answered all questions in a timely manner. He provided posters and set up a request website, so the students could request specific music. He showed up at the school exactly when he said he would. Several students have even commented that he was the best DJ they have ever had in four years of school! I hope that other organizations at our school will consider hiring him for future events. (My event was not a prom, but that's the closest in the events I had to choose from. It was a Homecoming Dance)

Sent on 10/21/2013

Kadie · event on 10/19/2013

Mike was excellent for our Oktoberfest event. He found a way to meet all of our needs and everyone enjoyed the music he played. I will definitely be calling him again in the future.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Amy · Married on 10/06/2013

Mike was amazing to work with from beginning to end! From the moment I contacted him until all the final details were taken care of, he was attentive, responsive, and patient with my indecisiveness! Upon entering my reception, the place card sign stated: You Can Find Your Seat Here, But Your Place Is On the Dance Floor! Mike allowed this to happen. My guests and myself danced the night away and had so much fun the whole evening! THANK YOU MIKE!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Kevin · Married on 09/28/2013

ATTENTION prospective DJ customers, YOUR SEARCH IS OVER. High Impact has got to be the best DJ service in the area. Mike was our DJ and he was able to aid us in developing both our ceremony and reception with the appropriate music. He provides an online service that allows you and your friends to upload music suggestions. He also was very helpful in coordinating our event by contacting all of our other vendors. This has got to be the best DJ service for the money. My wife and I highly recommend High Impact, and will hire them again for any of our DJ needs.

Sent on 10/31/2013