High Gloss Weddings Reviews

14 | Stratford, CA

14 Reviews for High Gloss Weddings

Katie · Married on 11/12/2016

If you have any doubts, just book them! We worked with Rebecca for her partial planning services, and also had Ally help us on the wedding day. They were both so helpful, professional, fun, and took away a lot of wedding-related stress! I can't say enough good things. Worth every penny!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Kaydee · Married on 06/04/2016

Rebecca from HGW was absolutely amazing! My husband and I were the lucky winners of her "win a day-of wedding coordinator" contest, and couldn't have been happier with the service and expertise we received. Not only was it extremely generous to donate her time, she was without a doubt the best wedding vendor we worked with. Rebecca was professional, knowledgeable, energetic and friendly. Having her help us prepare 6-weeks before the wedding was great, and we wish we had utilized her services right from the beginning of our wedding planning journey. She ensured we were on track with our wedding planning and stepped in to assist us with vendors we were having troubles with. She also helped save the day when our hired decorator didn't complete the agreed upon decor the morning of the wedding, and utilized her expertise and experience to ensure everything got set up as they were supposed to be. Don't think twice about it, Rebecca from HGW is well worth the investment, allowing you to better enjoy your engagement!

Sent on 07/13/2016

leann · Married on 02/14/2016

Rebbecca and Ally form High Gloss Weddings were amazing. Ally made sure my day was perfect and i cant thank her enough. Rebbecca put together the day of itinerary and ally made sure it was followed. Thank you so much ladies

Sent on 02/26/2016

Rebecca & Ally were amazing. Highly recommended. My day had no hiccups and I give all the credit to them because if there were any I had no idea about them :)

Sent on 09/14/2015

Kadie · Married on 08/09/2014

Rebecca was amazing! We felt comfortable and cared for throughout the wedding planning process. As a day of co ordinator, Rebecca was there to offer support and fix any last minute problems which allowed us to enjoy the day and take it all in. I would recommend High Gloss to any bride!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Katie · Married on 06/14/2014

My now husband and I took on all of the planning ourself for our wedding but we were getting married in a location that did not have an on-site coordinator. We needed someone to organize all the vendors who would be arriving, from the caterer to the cake, to the DJ, etc since I knew I wouldn't have time to do it all. Rebecca did an AMAZING job! The whole day went off without a hitch. She met with us ahead of time to make sure we had everything organized and then kept in touch all throughout the planning process leading up to the big day. She was so organized and thought of everything! By far the best investment I made for our wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Katelyn · Married on 09/14/2013

Rebecca did an amazing job with coordinating our wedding day! It was nice to have someone there to make sure everyone and everything was at the right place and the right time. Made for a smooth day and less stress on the Bride and Groom. :)

Sent on 12/09/2013

Jillian · Married on 06/15/2013

I have had the pleasure of knowing Rebecca for a few years now. I knew I wanted and needed to have day of wedding coordination for our outdoor tent wedding. I needed someone to take the stress off us, someone that completely understood our vision and could assist vendors with anything so that we could enjoy every moment. Rebecca and her assistant were by far one of the best investments we made for our wedding day. They were on time, professional, passionate about every detail and always going that extra distance to make our day and the enjoyment of our guests number one. We highly recommended High Gloss Weddings to anyone !!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Liz · Married on 05/04/2013

Amazingly talented make up artist. Very knowledgeable and helpful with discussing wedding issues.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2012

We were very happy with the service and opinions/ ideas we were given to make our Wedding Day soo beautiful!!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Leslie · Married on 10/12/2013

Rebecca was a full service planner for me! It took so much pressure off knowing that she was there to do decorating, make-up and flowers instead of counting on separate vendors. She was a pleasure to work with, her services were affordable and she has a great selection of decor. Thanks Rebecca!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Valerie · Married on 10/06/2012

High Gloss Weddings offers first class service and Wedding Warehouse recognizes Rebecca Wilson and what she offers to her clients. We follow her on Facebook and how she interacts with her clients and fans. She is very creative, friendly and professional. We highly recommend High Gloss Weddings.

Sent on 01/05/2013

Sheena · Married on 06/16/2012

Becky Wilson from High Gloss Wedding Planning is a women of creativity and sources to help you find everything you are looking for. He can make any vision come true, and IF by chance she can't make that 100% idea work she will do her best to makes sure it is darn close to it. Becky tends to take her planing to the next level, by being there for her bride/groom, she makes sure she responds to any request asap and able to assist when needed. Ever had a wedding planner sit and make earrings for you for your gift to your brides maids? I have, she was so helpful, I was all thumbs and she was there to help. Becky also has a very bright personality to work with as well, never thinks she knows more, and is also very educating. If you ever have a question, she will have a n answer for you. I highly recommend Beck and her services.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Amy · Married on 04/28/2012

High Gloss Weddings
    As soon as Jon asked me to marry him, I called Becky.... from High Gloss Weddings.
    Becky took over and helped Jon and I plan our perfect wedding. We met with Becky , and from that moment on, the fun began. Becky made planning this wedding stress free. Becky pointed out all the steps necessary to accomplish what we wanted. Becky came to appointments with us, just to be supportive and make sure we had choices and that they were reasonable. From month to month there were things that had to be in place and she made sure I made the choices necessary and informed her of them. I kept checking with her after each task was completed and she would tell me what had to be done next. We had a budget and she helped us stick to it.
    We had a last minute problem where I was getting changed for the wedding and Becky came up with a solution which worked out perfect in the end.
    Becky came to the rehearsal to make sure things went in order the day of the wedding, so everyone would know exactly where to go and what to do.
    On the day of the wedding they were there for me. I accidentally got grease on my dress and Becky got it out the best she could reassuring me that I still looked like a princess. They stayed by my side the whole day and if I needed anything they would either get it for me or do it themselves.
    We received so many wonderful compliments on the decor that she helped us plan. The centerpieces, seating arrangements, chair covers, right down to the writing on the floor. She was so full of helpful ideas and suggestions.
    Becky and her helper made sure all things were done and implemented by the time Jon and I got to the church and then the reception.
    My husband and I strongly recommend, for a stress free, reliable right hand person to help you plan your perfect wedding.....call Becky, at HIGH GLOSS WEDDINGS.

Sent on 01/03/2013