High Energy Mobile DJs Reviews

158 | Waterloo, WI

158 Reviews for High Energy Mobile DJs

Jaquee · Married on 08/19/2017

Tyler did a wonderful job! The dance floor was never empty! I loved how he was able to keep the energy going throughout the whole night. All of our wedding guests kept commenting how much they loved Tyler and the energy he provided. The entire experience with High Energy DJs was outstanding and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a DJ that keeps the party going!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Peggy · Married on 08/12/2017

They are so accommodating to your needs, They can hold the crowd, we have used them several times and never been let down. Top Notch. I would recommend them over any other.
    Thanks Again Scott, for such a great job!!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Matthew · Married on 08/05/2017

Scott & Billy were exceptional! Everything went splendid; the venue, weather, reverend, & especially the DJ performance. Billy did a great job, he rocked it. His personality is a great fit for the work and his professionalism was spot on. He always was checking in with us to make sure everything was good. Thank you for the gift (personalized picture frame), that is a great momento for us to have of the day. Their contributions and assistance was greatly appreciated. Thanks for helping get the songs which were not readily available. It meant the world to her father. He even gave a speech afterwards. I would highly recommend High energy to anyone, I've attended many events where they have performed and all were exceptional.
    Thanks, Matt & Elizabeth.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kayla · Married on 08/01/2017

Where do we even start? Kelsie was absolutely incredible! She was so organized and on the money with absolutely every step of the day, even more than us! We got off schedule a 100times and everytime I turned around she was right at our sides asking if we were ready for the next thing. Without her it would’ve been horrible. She even corrected some things we had misorganized! She suggested better stuff like instead of lining up below the barn and coming up steps, we should line up on the ramp and just walk right in! She even went through the line to make sure everyone was in their spot! Not only that but she played fantastic music as well! She even ran out to us in the middle of photos to make sure we knew it was 20mins before grand march, she asked if we wanted her to remind us when it was 10mins to, we said yes and here comes Kelsie, walking all the way out to us again! That girl got so much walking in she had to of been pooped by the end of the night! She was awesome!!
    She is absolutely in the right field and the most organized and fun dj I have been around! We loved her!!! Make sure you put this gal on your front lines, she is sure to go far!
    Thank you so much again for everything!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Simply awesome to hear Kayla. Considering this was Kelsie's first solo show.....we are so excited. We invested the proper training time and it completely has paid off.
    She loves her job and we love having her. Thanks for the great post!! Congrats again!

Kathryn · Married on 07/29/2017

High Energy DJs was amazing and helped make our wedding fantastic! First of all, their prices are unbeatable! We were looking for quotes and most other DJ services charge twice as much or even more than High Energy! We were able to save a lot of money by going with them. Ethan was our DJ for our wedding and he was so great! I sent the owner, Scott, a detailed timeline of when I wanted everything to happen. Ethan checked in with me when things were starting to go off track or we were delayed, which I really liked. He was also flexible when we moved our sunset pictures and was able to work around a new timeline. He played all of the music we specifically requested and definitely threw in some fun ones on his own (ex. they played Polka which was actually really fun!!!). They do a unique aerobics thing which is where they play a bunch of songs like Chicken Dance, YMCA, Macarena and make people walk around in a train and I think everyone really liked it. It sounds silly but it was fun!
    I'd definitely recommend this company. They were easy to work with, responsive, and everyone had a blast. I got a few comments that the loved the music and he really kept the hype up and had people dancing until the last bus came!

Sent on 07/31/2017

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks for the nice comment Kathryn!! Happy to be of service!!

Meghan · Married on 07/01/2017

Scott was AWESOME!! He was great to work with, kept everyone entertained, kept the music going-always people on the dance floor! We had friends and family commenting on how great of a job our DJ did! HIGHLY recommend High Energy DJ!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Sara · Married on 06/24/2017

Steve was awesome! He helped get people going, and was very kind to us!
    We definitely enjoyed doing business with you.
    Thanks again for everything!!

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • Keaton

Keaton · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I booked High Energy DJ's for our wedding and we were extremely happy with our DJ Tyler. The dance floor was always packed and people were dancing all night long. Our guests requests were played, the high energy aerobics got a ton of people out on the dance floor and people had a great time. Comparable DJs in the area were almost twice as much and who knows if they would have been as good! We would highly recommend High Energy DJs to anyone getting married and looking for an awesome dance party!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Alex · Married on 10/29/2016

Go with Scott and the High Energy DJs. They are very professional, they absolutely helped make my wedding night unforgettable!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Ciera · Married on 10/29/2016

So many DJ's were out of my budget, so I was excited when I found High Energy DJ because I could afford their price and could tell they had been in business for a while. Now, after my wedding, I couldn't be happier. They were so professional, easy to contact, and our DJ (Craig) was very friendly. Great deal!

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • Skyla652

Skyla · Married on 10/01/2016

Scott and Billy were AMAZING! I was a little worried the first few songs as people weren't getting out onto the dance floor, but then something happened and we couldn't get people off! It was absolutely perfect. It was great having them play a variety of songs,and I really liked that people could request songs and they would be played right away.
    The selection of songs was also very impressive.
    Billy did a really great job as well. He wasn't scared to talk into the microphone and get people's attention, and was clear and understandable. He also did a great job having enthusiasm as the night got a little long.
    They also did a great job with the microphone and sound system being in a different room during dinner. We didn't have a problem with it at all, and the guys were "on your toes" and right there to cut the music when needed. It worked out so smoothly.
    The frame they gave us was so nice and beautiful and just a nice touch. It really shows just how much the company cares about the service given and wanting to please people.
    We also appreciated them staying later than expected and being flexible with the schedule. I know that I had wanted the dance to start earlier than it did, but we needed the pictures and it meant a lot that they were willing to be flexible and hold off on speeches until that was taken care of. It was helpful having them there to assist in keeping us on time with things as well. It was also really great that the guys played longer than intended as the dance floor was full.
    I can't say enough good things about High Energy in general.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Callie · Married on 09/24/2016

Throughout the course of wedding planning, I worked with the owner of High Energy DJ's- Scott. He was easy to work with and had great suggestions for how everything should work. Our DJ for the evening, Brent, was absolutely amazing! Everybody kept saying "best DJ ever." He was so into the music and his work and made the night so much fun. He worked really well with the venue people as well as the caterer which helped make the big day go smoothly. All I wanted was my wedding to be an awesome party and Brent definitely helped us accomplish that! In fact people are still talking about the "best DJ ever" two months after the wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2016

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Such a fantastic review! Thanks so much for having us Callie, and I'm so happy you had a GREAT day!!

Thank you to our DJ, Tyler, for an amazing wedding reception. The crowd absolutely loved him and how he interacted with the kids was amazing. Tyler went above and beyond getting our guests energized and dancing, he didn't skip a beat. Not only was Tyler fun and upbeat, but he was very professional. Thank you so much for everything Tyler and High energy DJ.
    A big Thank you for the picture frame, it was beautiful.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Karen · Married on 09/09/2016

From start to finish, our wedding experience with High Energy DJ was seamless! The owner Scott was responsive and very helpful with feedback regarding music suggestions. Day of the wedding, we met our fantastic DJ, Scott Noland. He went above and beyond what I would consider responsibilities as a DJ, to the point that even our guests noted how helpful he was! When the caterers arrived he jumped in to assist with set up, if my husband or I had an empty glass during dinner he would fill it up, and really just coordinated the whole night. That all on top of being an interactive, fun DJ to have at our event. Major kudos for High Energy DJs!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kristin · Married on 09/03/2016

When looking for DJs, we didn't have much money left in our budget. I came across High Energy DJs through a Google search, in addition to seeing a positive review from one of my co-workers who used them at her wedding. At first I was a little skeptical about the quality I would get from them being about $600 with the other competitor DJs listing packages starting at about $1,500+. Don't let price fool you, because Craig, our DJ from High Energy DJs, threw the most epic dance party for us at our wedding. The music selection was awesome, and he took requests as well. Craig kept everyone out on the dance floor all night. We had so much fun at our wedding and all of our guests commented how great of a time they had as well. I highly recommend High Energy DJs (and try to request Craig)!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Heather · Married on 08/27/2016

Thank you to High Energy DJ and our DJ, Tyler, for an amazing wedding reception on Saturday. The crowd absolutely adored him and he really went above and beyond the get the crowd energized and dancing. Not only was Tyler fun and upbeat, but he was very professional. It was a great value for the money.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Veronica · Married on 08/20/2016

John did such a great job at my wedding. He kept guests entertained, got kids involved, rolled with the flow, and helped make everything run so smoothly. I can't say enough good things about him, he was a great dj! I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 08/22/2016

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks Veronica! Congrats once more! We appreciate your business.

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

Our DJ was Matt and he was amazing. The only complaint at our wedding was we needed a bigger dance floor! It was over packed all night! I highly recommend high energy Dj! Plus the price is great!!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2016

We chose High Energy DJs because the price was very reasonable, especially compared to many other local vendors. But I was also very impressed with the rave reviews they received. That alone was enough to decide to book them for our wedding. But when our DJ, Scott, arrived on the day of our wedding, he came early so he could set up, and he was so organized and on top of things the whole night. It made me feel so much more relaxed because I knew the minute I met him he was handling everything perfectly - I had absolutely nothing to worry about the rest of the evening. He was so attentive and was even getting drinks for my wedding party and making sure everyone was happy! I received so many compliments from my friends and family, and I will definitely be recommending High Energy DJs to everyone I know! My husband and I couldn't be happier! Thank you Scott and High Energy DJs for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/08/2016

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Glad you had a great time Jessica. Thanks so much!

Luisa · Married on 07/23/2016

I have zero complaints. I was very impressed with Bob (and his daughter) and his ability to engage the crowd, pace songs and events, and make announcements when needed. He was very flexible and adaptable when we were a bit disorganized (there ended up being a couple more speeches and toasts than planned). He was very helpful in letting us know when he was going to play "special" songs so we were near the dance floor and did a fantastic job of making sure there was music appropriate for the guests who were at the reception (shifting from older, slower music early on for the older guests to newer, more upbeat songs for the younger guests who stayed later into the night).

As far as the process with High Energy DJs, I am very appreciative of your streamlined process for booking and planning. It made my life a lot easier getting ready for the event.

Sent on 08/21/2016

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks for choosing High Energy Djs! Glad you had a great time and we appreciate your business!

Peter · Married on 07/02/2016

High Energy DJs were at our wedding this past Saturday and did an awesome job! Scott helped coordinate and manage everything and had several calls with us before the wedding day to make sure everything was to our liking and planned out accordingly.

Craig, our DJ, was fantastic. He took all of our song choices and from there curated a great lineup of background music for cocktail hour and dinner that suited the vibe we were going for.
    He was super friendly and seemed so happy to be there and be a part of our day. Everything was timed and executed perfectly. He has a perfect voice for a DJ, too, and made announcements and introductions exactly as we instructed and filled in as needed.
    During the dancing, he took our playlist and curated a full night of dance music out of that, too - the night ended on a super high energy note with everyone on the dancefloor jumping and dancing and having an awesome. It made the day!

As a gay couple, everyone could not have been more accommodating, too!
    10/10 would recommend Craig and High Energy DJs.

Sent on 07/06/2016

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks for the fabulous review!! Congrats fellas!

Tayler · Married on 06/25/2016

It was essential to my fiance and myself that we find the perfect DJ for our wedding and that is what we received from High Energy! Upon requesting to know more about there services and pricing we communicated through email. The staff was so prompt and responded within minutes/hours, not days or weeks later. This was so helpful to get the information we needed quickly.Even though High Energy is based out of Waterloo they were more than willing to travel to our reception in Waukesha. At our reception I met Tyler who would be our DJ for the evening. He was extremely professional, but also incredibly fun and entertaining! He socialized with not only my fiance and myself but with our guests! Tyler was amazing! The music was perfect from a traditional polka to 90s boy bands! He was able to satisfy all of my guests and go above and beyond with music requests and teaching us all how to Wobble! In addition to all of this, High Energy presented my fiance and I with a beautiful engraved picture frame with the title of our song for our first dance!! I received so many compliments from my guests and would highly recommend High Energy Mobile DJ's to anyone planning a wedding in Southeastern Wisconsin!! Thank You for an unforgettable wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2016

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

What a great review. Thanks so much Tayler, we were very happy to help!! Congrats once again.

Lindsey · Married on 01/30/2016

We absolutely had a great time using High Energy DJs for our wedding reception. Scott was a great DJ and the dance floor was packed the whole night. We shopped around for DJs and are very glad we decided to use this one. Everyone was great to work with and the night was exactly what we were hoping for. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Thanks Lindsey!!

Shalyn · Married on 10/23/2015

This company deserves a million stars!! The quality for the price with High Energy DJ's is hands down unbeatable! Scott the owner was extremely easy to work with, honest and didn't try to sell us more than what we needed. Our DJ for that night was Tim and he was so personable, easy to work with, fun and he listened to our requests and the requests of our guests. Tim presented us with a beautiful picture frame with our names and first dance song engraved on it that we will cherish forever! This company goes above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. Thanks again for everything you guys did to make our day so easy, special and a day that we will remember for a lifetime! We will gladly recommend your company over and over again to everyone!

Sent on 10/27/2015

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

What an awesome review!! Thanks for the kind words Shalyn. The pleasure was all ours. Thanks for affording us a chance to work with you on your big day!

I can't say enough about High Energy DJs! We received SO MANY compliments from our guests about our DJ - even months after the wedding! Tyler kept the dance floor full and energized (and even joined/led many of the dances himself!) the whole night. When searching for a DJ, I was concerned about getting someone that was awkward with a mic - this was NOT the case with Tyler - he knew how to read the crowd very well and kept everything flowing perfectly. There was a slight scheduling conflict on our wedding day and owner Scott Q made sure to contact me personally to let me know everything and ensured me that our wedding would still run flawlessly - and it truly did! (I probably wouldn't have even known there was an issue if he hadn't told me up front!) Top rate DJ service!!

Sent on 12/19/2015

High Energy Mobile DJs's reply:

I appreciate the kind words Jackie. Thanks for using us and I am very happy (yet not surprised) that everything worked out so great for you!! Thanks again!!!