Hierarchy Films by Rusty Bryce Reviews

36 | Houston, TX

36 Reviews for Hierarchy Films by Rusty Bryce

• Julbert

Julie · Married on 10/09/2010

Rusty is the epitome of operational efficiency and user-friendly booking! I contacted him about a year in advance of the wedding and he was super prompt with answering any questions I had and sent me several DVD samples of his work to review. Process for booking was really easy - just a PayPal deposit and a few days later the signed contract is in the mail. I read many reviews on Rusty's unobtrusive method of filming and was instantly interested. Since I'm not a Hollywood actress, the mere thought of a giant spotlight and camera in my face makes my palms sweat. The day of the wedding, I could see Rusty capturing all of the day's most important events, but he was never in the way, never in my face, and never made me feel nervous or aware that a camera was on me at all times. All in all, he was the perfect videographer to capture the event.

Sent on 10/15/2010

Kellie · Married on 08/20/2010

My video captured everything!! And it was in my mail box when I got home from my honeymoon!!

Sent on 10/06/2010

Tara · Married on 04/09/2010

We weren't sure about having a videographer, so we hired Rusty sort of at the last minute. I loved his prices & packages, so it was an easy sell for us. He showed up on our wedding day early to get videos of us during the professional pictures and was unobtrusive. We got all the copies of our videos just 10 days after our wedding! I was shocked we got them so quickly and was worried about the quality, but when we popped it in and watched it, it was better than movie quality! When I watched us take our vows, I teared up as if I was re-living it and at that moment, I realized that hiring Rusty was the best wedding-related decision I had made. I've been married for 600 days and still haven't received my wedding album from our photographer, so if you're counting on just pictures, good luck! You need a videographer!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Joy · Married on 03/20/2010

It was so great to have Rusty as our wedding videographer. The wedding video wasn't something high on my priority list, but a friend had told me she wished she had one for her wedding. So, I decided to only get one if I can find a videographer who wasn't too expensive and one whom I think would do a good job. I really lucked out with Rusty, as all I had to go by were other reviews and his sample videos.
    Rusty was so accommodating and responsive (via email and phone) from the very beginning. I had a few special requests (nothing overly demanding), and Rusty was very willing to work with me on them. He really is very subtle and unobtrusive on the wedding day. We introduced ourselves at the beginning, and I never really 'noticed' him again the rest of the day. However, you wouldn't think that when viewing the video. It seemed like there were multiple videographers filming because he was able to get lots of great shots from different angles and viewpoints. I really enjoy his style of filming and editing because he is able to bring out the personality and emotions of the day, which is the main reason I decided to get the video to begin with. We all really love the wedding video higlights too because it captures the main events of the day, so it's easy to share with everyone. The best part is that everything was edited and sent to us less than 2 weeks after the wedding!
    It was a pleasure to have Rusty as our wedding videographer. I definitely would highly recommend him to all brides who are looking for a videographer or wavering whether to get one or not. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/06/2010

Anna · Married on 12/27/2009

Rusty was one of my favorite vendors. And to think that I almost didn't even book a videographer. I had never met Rusty before the day of my wedding, but it didn't matter. He was such a great guy to work with, honestly I hardly even realized he was there.

I received my full length & highlights video within about 2 weeks! WOW. Most videos take 6-8weeks. And the quality of his work is outstanding & has great prices.

I would highly recommend looking into Rusty if you are considering a video. Our video is something I am so thankful to have & Rusty did exceptional work.

Sent on 01/12/2010

Suzanne · Married on 11/14/2009

We booked Rusty only a couple of weeks before the wedding and we are so thankful that he was available and was the videographer for our event. He was everything that he advertised to be...professional, unobtrusive, and good. We received the dvd's so very quickly and were blown away with how Rusty captured the events at the wedding and reception but also captured the feel and attitude of the wedding also. I did not meet Rusty in person till the night of the wedding...he showed up on time, dressed very nice, with this little bitty camera and was just the nicest guy and an instant friend that we were happy to have at the wedding and reception. Then it was like we hardly saw him again the rest of the evening. Then we got the dvd's and realized that he was actually everywhere at the wedding and reception. He instinctively knew moments and people to film, he also edited the film so that it was only the good and fun moments (no awkward or embarrassing moments on the whole thing...and I am certain there must have been some during the eveing!) We gave Rusty a little challenge with the venue...he did not have a lot of space to work with due to the number of people attending and the lighting we had was basically candlelight...but he did an amazing, fabulous job. Please go to Rusty's web site and view the feature that he put together of Lauren and Justin's wedding which was on 11/14/09...it is beautiful.
    I would highly recommend Rusty for anyone's wedding or event that they was captured on film.
    Suzanne Crawford

Sent on 12/17/2009
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/08/2009

Rusty was amazing!! He did an excellent job! Our wedding video turned out amazing! Everyone has said what an awesome video it is! I cry every time I watch it. I can't believe he captured everything he did especially when I only saw him twice the whole night. One would think there were many people recording. His work is absolutely amazing and you can see how much he loves his job in his work. It's was very exciting receiving it in the mail so quickly and everyone is amazed at how fast we received it. The packaging is so nice and great to give to our parents. I would recommend him to every bride out there!

Sent on 03/01/2010

April · Married on 01/17/2009

Rusty was great. His service and quality of work are awesome and we are so happy we chose him! We are in love with our DVD. I definately recommend him. His costing is very reasonable and you get your DVD so quick!

Sent on 02/16/2009

Patricia · Married on 08/23/2008

Rusty was one of our favorite vendors. He was very unobtrusive but capured the perfect moments.

Sent on 09/02/2008
  • W

p · Married on 10/17/2009

Rusty is experienced and very talented. He is great to
    work with and the results are excellent. I've had friends
    who watched the wedding highlight video and said they
    teared up it was so beautiful. Thanks Rusty!

Sent on 02/06/2010

Nicholl · Married on 10/09/2008

0.0

The worst ever. He did not even show up to my wedding

Sent on 10/30/2008

Hierarchy Films by Rusty Bryce's reply:

Unfortunately, client did not pay for any services. Reservation was terminated for Fundamental Breach of Contract, and deposit was refunded.

I encourage brides looking for a wedding videographer to inquire with me about my convenient payment options, and very simple booking procedure. $200 books your date, and installment payments towards your balance are welcomed, including secure online payments with your credit/check card or PayPal. Rusty Bryce is one of the most trusted names in quality Houston wedding videographers, offering a great value, and unbeatable delivery time on outstanding quality. I look forward to making YOUR wedding video!