Hide and Seek Design Reviews

58 | Lexington, KY

58 Reviews for Hide and Seek Design

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

Erica was so wonderful! I feel like she really understood what I wanted from the beginning and then made it come to life! Tons of people commented how beautiful the flowers were at my wedding which of course thrilled me because I have always loved flowers and I knew from the beginning of the wedding planning process that it was one of the most important things to me about our day! Erica and her team are talented and professional and it was a joy working with them.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Michelle · Married on 01/19/2013

Working with Hide and Seek was easy and stress-free. I felt like Erica really listened to my vision and cared about making it happen. She is truly and artist! We used her for the rehearsal dinner as well as the wedding and all the guests were very impressed with the flowers!

Sent on 02/22/2013

3.5

Working with Erica was great. She was always quick to respond and worked within my budget. The only slight negative is that when the flowers arrived on my wedding day, the colors looked nothing like I envisioned. However, I realize this is probably my own fault since my schedule did not permit me to see a sample bouquet. And, even though the flowers didn't look the way I imagined, they photographed very well and popped against the dresses so I was still very pleased with the end result!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Beth · Married on 06/20/2014

Erica was so great to work with during my whole process of wedding planning. She took my vision for wedding florals & brought it to life beautifully. On the day of my wedding, she had everything set up exactly how I had pictured & my bouquet & ceremony backdrop were both absolutely breathtaking. I couldn't have been more satisfied with how everything turned out or have chosen a better person to work with. I would definitely recommend Hide & Seek Design to any bride.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Devon · Married on 08/23/2013

3.5

I love Hide and Seek's modern style and creativity and knew right away that I wanted to work with them. Erica gave me several options to make the flowers I wanted work on the budget I needed. When my wedding day came around I was so pleased to see my ideas brought to life. The bouquets were lovelier than I expected, and I fell in love with them immediately!

Sent on 09/16/2013

3.5

Hide and Seek Design is a great vendor and we enjoyed the experience. The flowers were beautiful and unique. She listened to our wants and made it happen!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Julia · Married on 05/12/2012

Our flowers turned out amazing. I had given her a lot freedom with the centerpieces, just explaining the feeling and color story i wanted and she went with it. They really made the whole reception come together!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

3.5

I'm so glad Erica was available for my wedding day. The theme of our wedding was English Garden, so flowers were so important! She met with me in person to go over my visions, and we also had a second meeting at the venue to make sure we had covered every necessary space. She was so patient with my revisions at the end when we had to make changes due to RSVPS, etc. Our guests had so many compliments for the beautiful florals.

Sent on 06/16/2017