Hide and Seek Design Reviews

58 | Lexington, KY

58 Reviews for Hide and Seek Design

Christa · Married on 09/21/2013

Wonderful people to work with and such a great imagination when it comes to flowers. She can think outside of the "traditional" box and provide you with exactly what you had dreamed of. We were extremely pleased with her work!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Adrienne · Married on 09/08/2013

Erica was wonderful to work with. She was prompt and had wonderful and creative designs for the flowers. I love what she did was my and the bridesmaids' bouquets and the vow arch.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Charley · Married on 09/06/2013

Hide and Seek Design is an amazing vendor to work with. My wedding day flowers were perfect, the planning was effortless and the overall service was a 10 out of 10.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2013

Erica is an amazing floral designer! She delivered all that I asked and much more. She listened to all of my ideas and made them come to fruition. She was very flexible and very knowledgeable about her craft. My floral decorations and flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning, many guests commented/ complimented them. I was in awe at how she delivered on all that was promised. I couldn't be more pleased with how my wedding looked because of her artistic and professional abilities!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2013

Erica from Hide and Seek was a pleasure to work with, and the floral arrangements for our wedding were absolutely beautiful. She did an outstanding job and we had so many compliments. Not only was she professional and easy to work with, she did the extra little things that made our special day go smoothly. She was willing to work with us to make sure all the arrangements were exactly as we wanted, and she was a huge help with the set up on the day of the wedding. I enjoyed working with Erica throughout the entire process. She took my ideas and put her own creative spin on them and the end result was even better than I expected. I would highly recommend Erica to any bride or event planner!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2013

I loved our florist. She went the extra mile to make sure she created exactly what we had envisioned and then some! Besides her AMAZING bouquets, centerpieces and decor, she is a wonderful person and even helped guide me in choosing a baker, makeup artist, etc since I lived in an area outside of the city of where our wedding was held. I would HIGHLY recommend Hide and Seek Design to all!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Amy · Married on 06/22/2013

Erica was everything I wanted in a florist and more. She went above and beyond to make sure my flowers were perfect for my big day! When I saw them, my jaw dropped!! I was astounded at how perfect the flowers were.

Erica is a wonderful person who goes above and beyond for her clients. I love Hide and Seek Design!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Kaity · Married on 05/26/2013

Hide and Seek Design was fantastic! My flowers were even more beautiful than I could have thought up myself. I received so many compliments on my flowers from my guests. Erica is very professional, timely, and efficient. She truly listened to what I wanted and the whole theme of my wedding when designing my flowers. She was very flexible in working with my budget, yet still helped me acheive what I wanted. I would definitely recommend her to other brides!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Sam · Married on 05/18/2013

My flowers for my wedding were beyond perfect! I knew when I met Erica that she would take all my ideas and make wonderful bouquets. She took my ideas and added her own creativity and did an amazing job making my flowers unique and beautiful. The Junior Bridesmaid head pieces were wonderful and helped keep the girls hands free so they were able to help with the young children in the wedding. They flowers were fabulous and she really incorporated my personality into her arrangements. I highly recommend Hide and Seek Designs to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Lisa · Married on 05/11/2013

Choosing flowers was one of the most difficult parts of planning our wedding. Erica with Hide and Seek Design was the best decision ever made.

It was simple explaining my thoughts to her and showing her ideas i had pinned.

She took it from there and made everything come to life. Many times throughout the planning process we would add or delete different ideas- She was very flexible and made the flowers fun and exciting.

There are many options when it comes to flower arrangements; stop stressing - Hide And Seek Design will make your wedding perfect!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Melanie · Married on 01/19/2013

Erica was so good to work with. She listened to what we wanted and came up with some wonderful ideas for the wedding and the reception. The final outcome was just beautiful!!! We never had to worry about anything. The service was exceptional and Erica was very creative. We were all very pleased!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Katherine · Married on 01/19/2013

Hide and Seek Design created the floral arrangements for my son's rehearsal dinner and wedding/reception. Erica did a wonderful job! She listened to our thoughts, made suggestions and ultimately designed beautiful and unique flower arrangements that complemented our events perfectly. I can wholeheartedly recommend Hide and Seek Design as a great company to do business with. Erica was always prompt in responding to any concerns and even though I live in Louisiana and the wedding was in Kentucky, she was great about staying in touch. Dealing with Hide and Seek Design was the easiest and most satisfying part of the wedding planning process. And the end result was spectacular!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Anita · Married on 10/27/2012

Erica is an awesome floral designer! She is very creative and detailed in her designs. Erica did an amazing job with our daughter's wedding flowers. We certainly made an excellent choice with Hide and Seek Design.

Sent on 11/03/2012

Suzy · Married on 10/27/2012

Hide and Seek Design did an amazing job on the flowers at my wedding! Erica the owner really took the time to listen to what I liked and what my style was for the wedding. She gave great suggestions and I gave her little direction and everything turned out beautiful. If you want someone that is passionate about their work, I highly recommend you chose Hide and Seek Design. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/29/2012

chelsie · Married on 09/22/2012

From the initial phone meeting to the wedding day Erica was so easy to work with. She totally got my vision for the day & beautifully made it come to life. I am a designer and tend to be very picky about details and execution - the flowers on our wedding day blew my expectations away. I teared up when she walked in with the bouquets - they were that good. Practically all of our guests commented on how lovely and unique they were. If you're looking for an artistic and creative approach to your wedding flowers with someone who is passionate about their work - go with Hide and Seek Design. I can't say enough positive about my experience.

Sent on 11/10/2012

Anne · Married on 09/15/2012

To say that I was overjoyed with the creative and thoughtful floral design elements provided by Hide and Seek Design is an understatement! Erica met with me, listened carefully to my thoughts, drafted specific notes and created distinctive arrangements that were beyond my expectations. Details are important to me, especially for such a momentous occassion, and Erica paid attention to every detail in a caring way. Hide and Seek Design was reliable, a joy to work with, trustworthy and extremely talented. Without hesitation, I am honored to recommed their services!

Sent on 09/25/2012
  • I

Iskra · Married on 09/09/2012

Our wedding decor and flowers were everything we had envisioned! Since Erica has such wonderful creative and artistic vision, she was able to create beautiful bouquets, each all a little different, and make our wedding venue look romantic with classic, yet modern decor and arrangements.
    I highly recommend Hide and Seek from a value and professional viewpoint. Everything went super smoothly on the wedding day and Erica is always available for consultations prior to the month of the wedding. She went above and beyond for us and was very flexible with changes made in the months prior to the wedding.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2012

When I first met with Erica I knew our wedding flowers would be amazing. She wanted to make sure what she would have prepared for our wedding would be EXACTLY what we wanted. I met with her twice and we looked at each flower that would be used. She is very prompt about answering emails and phone calls. I wasn't really sure what colors I wanted to use but she knew exactly what would look good together! She is so professional, kind, and truly cares about your happiness. I was so so pleased with our flowers and ceremony decor!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Erin · Married on 08/04/2012

Erica did an absolutely amazing job with the flower arrangements for my ceremony and reception! She understood from the first moment we spoke what I was envisioning for my flowers, and she executed them beyond what I could have imagined! She has such a young and fresh take on floral arrangements, and she goes above and beyond expectations! I would absolutely recommend Hide and Seek Designs for any bride planning their wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2012

Erica was absolutely amazing to work with! She made a special effort to understand and capture my vision for our wedding flowers but made suggestions and put her creative spin in appropriate places. In essence, she was the perfect person to work with--creative yet striving to capture our dreams, patient and professional, outgoing but not overbearing or loud! Our flowers were beyond perfect and they really made our reception area come alive! I can't recommend her highly enough! Thanks Hide and Seek Designs for the perfect day!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Carol · Married on 06/30/2012

If you are interested in a fantastic design for your wedding, consider going to someone who will handle the design personally. The conventional choice would be following a company's reputation, which results in using an underling with less experience and artistic talent. For my daughter's wedding, we chose Erica of Hide and Seek Design. As a master designer, she put our ideas into the floral design we wanted and envisioned at the church and the reception rather than squeeze us into a path used by others. The result was a phenomenal and cohesive floral design giving the effect we desired in a fresh innovative way. Try her. You'll be thrilled as we were.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Laura · Married on 06/30/2012

I cannot be more pleased with my experience at Hide and Seek Design! Erica went out of her way to make sure that she gave us exactly what WE wanted. She listened, asked questions, sketched, sent it to us, and revised as necessary. No request was too big for her. She had plenty of pictures to help us figure out exactly what we wanted, and was continually coming up with unique ideas to help make my wedding special. We gave her a general direction and she ran with it! We wanted a modern, simple wedding, and she was able to accomplish that by using fun, unique flowers that had great texture. She is unbelievably creative and it is obvious that she loves what she does. On the wedding day, she and her team were on time and had everything ready to go with plenty of time. Even though it was 106 degrees that day, she made sure that the flowers did not whither, and even gave us back-up boutonnieres just in case.

She is absolutely wonderful and we are so privileged to have had the opportunity to work with her to make our wedding come together! We would not not think twice about working with her again!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2012

Erica was great and created beautiful flowers for my wedding! I didn't have any idea of what I wanted flower wise, so I told her my colors, a few looks and stylistic things that liked and didn't like, and let her figure out what worked best.
    Wedding day she delivered everything on time and I was super pleased with everything.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Travis · Married on 05/26/2012

Erica was perfect for our wedding. My wife and I went to a few other florists but they gave us all of the same kind of ideas and flowers. We met with everything and she just had a fresh view and absolutely unique ideas that fit what my wife and I wanted during the wedding. The wedding flowers were perfect and I dont know how many times I heard from friends and family about how great the flowers looked and how they accented the colors we wore in the wedding. Erica is great to deal with and gives a great new perspective of designs. I will be using her again in the future.

Sent on 06/18/2012
  • User4512008 · 2+ years ago

Erica was absolutely awesome to work with. She really took what I was envisioning for the day and ran with it. She was able to envision my overall theme and decor of the night. i was a little worried to not see any specific examples of the arrangements, but everything turned out just perfect and even BETTER than what I had envisioned. The bouquets were gorgeous as well as the centerpieces! So happy we went with Erica!

Sent on 10/29/2014