Hide and Seek Design Reviews

58 | Lexington, KY

58 Reviews for Hide and Seek Design

I would highly recommend Hide and Seek Design to any bride to be. Erica does an impeccable job capturing your vision through floral design. Erica was happy to sit down with me on 2 separate occasions to discuss the overall look and feel I had in mind for the flowers at the wedding and reception. She is so sweet natured and easy to work with that the meetings flew by. When the day of the wedding arrived and I saw my flowers for the first time I was completely blown away! She exceeded my expectations- they were absolutely gorgeous! I had multiple compliments throughout the night on how beautiful they all were. You know they’re pretty when even the guys comment on them. ☺ I was extremely happy with how the flowers and overall look of my wedding turned out thanks to Hide and Seek Design. The night was truly a dream come true. If you are looking for a talented florist who can make your vision come to life, look no further than Hide and Seek Design.

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/05/2015

Hide & Seek Design was more than amazing to work with! Erica took my vision (which changed often) and created the most beautiful flowers for not just my bridal party but the entire event! I received so many compliments on the flowers! She made the entire process super easy. I live in Chicago and was worried that not being in town would make it hard to plan for things such as flowers but she sent me photos etc and on my wedding day when I finally walked into my reception I was blown away!! She is magic!

Cara · Married on 08/22/2015

To say that Erica brought our vision to life would be the understatement of the century. She took all of my ideas, all of my colors, and created a vision that I had only seen in my dreams. I looked everywhere to find pics of exactly what I was looking for, but the only time I was able to find this was at my own wedding through Erica's work. She made sense of all of my inspirations. Floral design was so important to us that we booked Erica before any other vendors...If florals are going to play a big part in your big day, and you want something truly special and so 'you', do the same! Erica is also quick to respond to any questions you may have, and she won't be annoyed when you inevitably change your mind a billion times :) Many XOXO's to Erica and the whole Hide and Seek team.

Kelly · Married on 08/22/2015

Erica was great to work with and did a wonderful job on the floral pieces for my wedding! I feel like she matched the vintage aesthetic I wanted and really listened to my requests. I know pretty much nothing about flowers or design, but she took the time to make sure we were on the same page. She also has a very calming presence, which is great to work with! I would definitely recommend her. I thought the arrangements were beautiful and unique! She even mailed me something that was left behind at the venue after the wedding!

Megan · Married on 08/15/2015

Erica did an amazing job....exactly Caitlin's and Aaron vision. The flower and color combinations were gorgeous. Caitlin and I can't quit looking at the pictures of the center pieces..
    Thanks Erica!!!!!!

Caitlin · Married on 08/15/2015

Flowers were the most important aspect of my wedding because I have always loved them. Erica took what I said and made it come to life! It was beautiful and organic, it never felt stuffy or looked every other wedding flowers I've seen. Erica was professional and so laid back to work with. Highly recommend them.

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2015

Erica was seriously a dream to work with for my Louisville wedding. She shared my vision and executed it perfectly. I cannot brag on her enough, I want to have another event just so I can work with her again :)

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2015

Erica was absolutely wonderful. She was flexible and worked with us in a variety of ways, from accommodating our budget to making last minute changes. Erica turned my wedding vision into a reality :)

Sherri · Married on 06/13/2015

I can honestly say that the flowers at my daughters wedding were simply beautiful. Erica was such a pleasure to work with, she definitely made my daughters vision come to life. I would work with Erica and Hide & Seek again. She truly was awesome.

Brittany · Married on 06/06/2015

I am so lucky to have found Erica at Hide and Seek Design! I planned my Kentucky wedding all the way from New York (where I am from) and Erica was so wonderful throughout the entire process. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and is so incredibly talented. I put all my trust in her and boy did it pay off. My floral arrangements were so unique and beautiful.

I work in the events industry and have gotten to work with some of the top florists and designers. I can now add Erica to this list. She really is a true artist. Thank you so very much for everything, Erica. You made our wedding absolute perfection.

-Brit

Meredith · Married on 05/24/2015

Erica was great to work with. My husband and I live in another state, so wedding planning in general was a little challenging, but Erica met with us around Christmas - which was the only time my husband and I were both in Kentucky prior to our May wedding. I love Erica's whimsical style and was so happy that was able to work within our budget without any problems. The flowers were better than what I envisioned - vibrant and photographed beautifully.

Marina · Married on 05/23/2015

Erica of Hide & Seek was a joy to work with and is a true artist - I really wanted the flowers to have an organic feel with pops of color, and what she did was beyond expectations and gorgeous. She and I were on the same page from the beginning, it was a great match. She is quick to respond and made the trip up to Louisville from Lexington just to meet me at the venue a couple months before the wedding. I had many guests specifically mention how gorgeous and unique our bouquets and the centerpieces were. I would definitely recommend Hide & Seek, Erica doesn't disappoint!

Lindsey · Married on 10/18/2014

Erica is so creative and easy to work with. The flowers were so beautiful! I had a unique request to make the groom and best man boutineers out of fake flowers because they have severe allergies. She made such pretty boutineers and you would never know they were fake. She is so talented. Highly recommend!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 09/20/2014

Erica did a phenomenal job. I showed her just a concept of what I wanted and her creativity brought it to life. You can show her a picture and of course she could just copy it but she really listens to you and let's her imagination take over and what she creates blows any picture you may have shown her out of the water. We met several times before the wedding to go over ideas and new concepts, she was always super quick to respond to emails, and on the wedding day when I was going crazy with last minute things to do she and her team arrived and were so organized and professional they had everything set up and labeled and didn't have to bother me one time. I wouldn't have even known they were there if I hadn't walked in on them setting up. The lantern centerpieces were amazing and my guest just thought they were so romantic. If you are looking for a florist who doesn't do you everyday boring wedding flowers and you want someone you can trust to take control and have everything perfect on your wedding day than look no further than Hide and Seek.

Alicia · Married on 09/13/2014

Absolutely wonderful. Erica was so easy to work with and her designs are unique and gorgeous!

Erica was very responsive to our ideas and needs. Her designs were exactly what we imagined!

Devin · Married on 08/01/2014

I was so impressed with hide and seek design! The finished product was better than I had hoped for. My vision was brought to life, Erica did a great job at conveying it.

Julia · Married on 07/26/2014

Hide and Seek Design did an absolutely fantastic job with the flowers at my wedding. Erica was a real pleasure to work with and she really understood my "vision" for the flowers at the wedding. We had several meetings and she was always very helpful and listened to my ideas. She also gave me several options with different prices for a large centerpiece for the head table; I really valued this because it showed she was aware of the budget and wanted to make sure I knew the cost. I would definitely hire her again, and recommend her to anyone that wants a true professional for their wedding florist!

Rachel · Married on 07/19/2014

Erika was awesome! I had a big wedding in KY that I planned from out of state with two different ceremonies, two cocktail hours, and a big reception. From day 1, Erika was very focused and had beautiful ideas. She listened to everything I said, and then using her creativity and knowledge of flowers expounded upon all the concepts I brought to the table. On the day of the wedding, everything was unique and GORGEOUS. She was a total pleasure to work with and made our day absolutely exquisite. I would highly recommend her for large, complex weddings with a lot of moving pieces....she didn't bat an eye. Also, one last thing. Her personal flower accessories are seriously to die for. I wish I could have come up with a way to integrate more into my wedding, so if you get the opportunity take advantage. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sara · Married on 06/21/2014

We contracted with Erica at Hide and Seek Design to do our florals for our wedding and she was absolutely fantastic to work with. Erica was great from the first time we met with her. As we began planning, she was always responsive anytime I called or emailed with questions. As we got closer to the wedding, Erica very graciously met with me additional times to go over changes and details. She even accepted my last minute "what did we decide on..." phone calls as we walked through final items. When our wedding day arrived, I was completely blown away by the beauty of her designs. She went above and beyond any expectations that we had. Erica took ideas and designs that we discussed and made it more beautiful than I ever dreamed it could be. I will highly recommend Erica to anyone who wants beautiful, original, floral designs for a special occasion.

Tiffany · Married on 06/01/2014

Peonies, Dahlias, anything I could dream of was in my wedding bouquet. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. My 5 bridesmaids had similar bouquets and the MOB, MOG and my grandmother had beautiful wrist corsages of pearls and peonies. All of the men (Groom, 4 GM, FOB,FOG and 1 Usher) had unique colorful boutineers of billy balls and succulents.
    Our ceremony and reception were held on the track at Keeneland, so we wanted a classic look for our derby themed wedding. Something soft yet magical. We had 3 different displays for all of our tables a fun, unique look. The bright pops of pink, yellow and teal being viewed on the tables softened the entire room which is exactly what we wanted. Everyone kept saying how amazing the flowers were, and that they had never seen anything that beautiful unless they were in magazines. In fact, every single flower was taken home that night.
    Erica did great with us. Like any bride, I went back and forth with decisions. But she was great about keeping calm and keeping me in budget. Erica truly listened to my vision and helped to make my wedding dreams and vision come true.

Jaclyn · Married on 05/24/2014

Erica was a great person to work with. She was very professional and we had two meetings to discuss exactly how I wanted my flowers to be done. She put in all the flowers I wanted and the bouquets looked AMAZING and better than I ever pictured. I would highly recommend hide and seek design to anyone looking for a florist!

Liz · Married on 05/24/2014

Erica was absolutely wonderful, all the flowers and arrangements fit my wedding perfectly. She was incredibly nice and professional to deal with and very responsive. I would recommend her to anyone!

Alyssa · Married on 05/17/2014

Erica is incredible! She is so responsive and made sure my wedding was perfect! Her artistic ability is amazing. She made my centerpieces so beautiful! Brides, if you don't have a clear picture of how you want your centerpieces to look, just trust her! She comes up with some amazing ideas.
    After the wedding was over, she checked back to make sure that everything ran smoothly. She really cares about you and your big day. I definitely recommend using Hide & Seek Design!

Crystal · Married on 09/21/2013

My flowers and decor were exactly what I had envisioned! I wanted something rustic and elegant and with color. When I met with Hide and Seek Design, I had no idea what I wanted. After two meetings, there was a plan. I ended up changing my mind on a few things and Erica was very responsive and flexible when I emailed her. She worked with my schedule, especially in the final week before the wedding. Everything was set up promptly, as promised, and my bouquets were delivered to me and my bridesmaids at the time they were requested. I couldn't have asked for better service or professionalism. And as I said, the flowers and design were gorgeous!