58 Reviews for Hide and Seek Design

Altar Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
58 Hide and Seek Design Reviews

I'm so glad Erica was available for my wedding day. The theme of our wedding was English Garden, so flowers were so important! She met with me in person to go over my visions, and we also had a second meeting at the venue to make sure we had covered every necessary space. She was so patient with my revisions at the end when we had to make changes due to RSVPS, etc. Our guests had so many compliments for the beautiful florals.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I would highly recommend Hide and Seek Design to any bride to be. Erica does an impeccable job capturing your vision through floral design. Erica was happy to sit down with me on 2 separate occasions to discuss the overall look and feel I had in mind for the flowers at the wedding and reception. She is so sweet natured and easy to work with that the meetings flew by. When the day of the wedding arrived and I saw my flowers for the first time I was completely blown away! She exceeded my expectations- they were absolutely gorgeous! I had multiple compliments throughout the night on how beautiful they all were. You know they’re pretty when even the guys comment on them. ☺ I was extremely happy with how the flowers and overall look of my wedding turned out thanks to Hide and Seek Design. The night was truly a dream come true. If you are looking for a talented florist who can make your vision come to life, look no further than Hide and Seek Design.

Profile Picture User5572703, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Hide & Seek Design was more than amazing to work with! Erica took my vision (which changed often) and created the most beautiful flowers for not just my bridal party but the entire event! I received so many compliments on the flowers! She made the entire process super easy. I live in Chicago and was worried that not being in town would make it hard to plan for things such as flowers but she sent me photos etc and on my wedding day when I finally walked into my reception I was blown away!! She is magic!

Profile Picture Whitney , 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

To say that Erica brought our vision to life would be the understatement of the century. She took all of my ideas, all of my colors, and created a vision that I had only seen in my dreams. I looked everywhere to find pics of exactly what I was looking for, but the only time I was able to find this was at my own wedding through Erica's work. She made sense of all of my inspirations. Floral design was so important to us that we booked Erica before any other vendors...If florals are going to play a big part in your big day, and you want something truly special and so 'you', do the same! Erica is also quick to respond to any questions you may have, and she won't be annoyed when you inevitably change your mind a billion times :) Many XOXO's to Erica and the whole Hide and Seek team.

Profile Picture Cara, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Erica was great to work with and did a wonderful job on the floral pieces for my wedding! I feel like she matched the vintage aesthetic I wanted and really listened to my requests. I know pretty much nothing about flowers or design, but she took the time to make sure we were on the same page. She also has a very calming presence, which is great to work with! I would definitely recommend her. I thought the arrangements were beautiful and unique! She even mailed me something that was left behind at the venue after the wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Erica did an amazing job....exactly Caitlin's and Aaron vision. The flower and color combinations were gorgeous. Caitlin and I can't quit looking at the pictures of the center pieces..
Thanks Erica!!!!!!

Profile Picture Megan , 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Flowers were the most important aspect of my wedding because I have always loved them. Erica took what I said and made it come to life! It was beautiful and organic, it never felt stuffy or looked every other wedding flowers I've seen. Erica was professional and so laid back to work with. Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Erica was seriously a dream to work with for my Louisville wedding. She shared my vision and executed it perfectly. I cannot brag on her enough, I want to have another event just so I can work with her again :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Erica was absolutely wonderful. She was flexible and worked with us in a variety of ways, from accommodating our budget to making last minute changes. Erica turned my wedding vision into a reality :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can honestly say that the flowers at my daughters wedding were simply beautiful. Erica was such a pleasure to work with, she definitely made my daughters vision come to life. I would work with Erica and Hide & Seek again. She truly was awesome.

Profile Picture Sherri, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so lucky to have found Erica at Hide and Seek Design! I planned my Kentucky wedding all the way from New York (where I am from) and Erica was so wonderful throughout the entire process. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and is so incredibly talented. I put all my trust in her and boy did it pay off. My floral arrangements were so unique and beautiful.

I work in the events industry and have gotten to work with some of the top florists and designers. I can now add Erica to this list. She really is a true artist. Thank you so very much for everything, Erica. You made our wedding absolute perfection.

-Brit

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/6/15, 1 Review
4.7

Working with Erica was great. She was always quick to respond and worked within my budget. The only slight negative is that when the flowers arrived on my wedding day, the colors looked nothing like I envisioned. However, I realize this is probably my own fault since my schedule did not permit me to see a sample bouquet. And, even though the flowers didn't look the way I imagined, they photographed very well and popped against the dresses so I was still very pleased with the end result!

Profile Picture User4836835, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Erica was great to work with. My husband and I live in another state, so wedding planning in general was a little challenging, but Erica met with us around Christmas - which was the only time my husband and I were both in Kentucky prior to our May wedding. I love Erica's whimsical style and was so happy that was able to work within our budget without any problems. The flowers were better than what I envisioned - vibrant and photographed beautifully.

Profile Picture Meredith, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Erica of Hide & Seek was a joy to work with and is a true artist - I really wanted the flowers to have an organic feel with pops of color, and what she did was beyond expectations and gorgeous. She and I were on the same page from the beginning, it was a great match. She is quick to respond and made the trip up to Louisville from Lexington just to meet me at the venue a couple months before the wedding. I had many guests specifically mention how gorgeous and unique our bouquets and the centerpieces were. I would definitely recommend Hide & Seek, Erica doesn't disappoint!

Profile Picture Marina, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Erica is so creative and easy to work with. The flowers were so beautiful! I had a unique request to make the groom and best man boutineers out of fake flowers because they have severe allergies. She made such pretty boutineers and you would never know they were fake. She is so talented. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Erica was absolutely awesome to work with. She really took what I was envisioning for the day and ran with it. She was able to envision my overall theme and decor of the night. i was a little worried to not see any specific examples of the arrangements, but everything turned out just perfect and even BETTER than what I had envisioned. The bouquets were gorgeous as well as the centerpieces! So happy we went with Erica!

Profile Picture User4512008, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Erica was so wonderful! I feel like she really understood what I wanted from the beginning and then made it come to life! Tons of people commented how beautiful the flowers were at my wedding which of course thrilled me because I have always loved flowers and I knew from the beginning of the wedding planning process that it was one of the most important things to me about our day! Erica and her team are talented and professional and it was a joy working with them.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Erica did a phenomenal job. I showed her just a concept of what I wanted and her creativity brought it to life. You can show her a picture and of course she could just copy it but she really listens to you and let's her imagination take over and what she creates blows any picture you may have shown her out of the water. We met several times before the wedding to go over ideas and new concepts, she was always super quick to respond to emails, and on the wedding day when I was going crazy with last minute things to do she and her team arrived and were so organized and professional they had everything set up and labeled and didn't have to bother me one time. I wouldn't have even known they were there if I hadn't walked in on them setting up. The lantern centerpieces were amazing and my guest just thought they were so romantic. If you are looking for a florist who doesn't do you everyday boring wedding flowers and you want someone you can trust to take control and have everything perfect on your wedding day than look no further than Hide and Seek.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/20/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely wonderful. Erica was so easy to work with and her designs are unique and gorgeous!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Erica was very responsive to our ideas and needs. Her designs were exactly what we imagined!

Profile Picture User4512950, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was so impressed with hide and seek design! The finished product was better than I had hoped for. My vision was brought to life, Erica did a great job at conveying it.

Profile Picture Devin, 8/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Hide and Seek Design did an absolutely fantastic job with the flowers at my wedding. Erica was a real pleasure to work with and she really understood my "vision" for the flowers at the wedding. We had several meetings and she was always very helpful and listened to my ideas. She also gave me several options with different prices for a large centerpiece for the head table; I really valued this because it showed she was aware of the budget and wanted to make sure I knew the cost. I would definitely hire her again, and recommend her to anyone that wants a true professional for their wedding florist!

Profile Picture Julia, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Erika was awesome! I had a big wedding in KY that I planned from out of state with two different ceremonies, two cocktail hours, and a big reception. From day 1, Erika was very focused and had beautiful ideas. She listened to everything I said, and then using her creativity and knowledge of flowers expounded upon all the concepts I brought to the table. On the day of the wedding, everything was unique and GORGEOUS. She was a total pleasure to work with and made our day absolutely exquisite. I would highly recommend her for large, complex weddings with a lot of moving pieces....she didn't bat an eye. Also, one last thing. Her personal flower accessories are seriously to die for. I wish I could have come up with a way to integrate more into my wedding, so if you get the opportunity take advantage. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We contracted with Erica at Hide and Seek Design to do our florals for our wedding and she was absolutely fantastic to work with. Erica was great from the first time we met with her. As we began planning, she was always responsive anytime I called or emailed with questions. As we got closer to the wedding, Erica very graciously met with me additional times to go over changes and details. She even accepted my last minute "what did we decide on..." phone calls as we walked through final items. When our wedding day arrived, I was completely blown away by the beauty of her designs. She went above and beyond any expectations that we had. Erica took ideas and designs that we discussed and made it more beautiful than I ever dreamed it could be. I will highly recommend Erica to anyone who wants beautiful, original, floral designs for a special occasion.

Profile Picture Sara , 6/21/14, 4 Reviews
4.7

Erica was so great to work with during my whole process of wedding planning. She took my vision for wedding florals & brought it to life beautifully. On the day of my wedding, she had everything set up exactly how I had pictured & my bouquet & ceremony backdrop were both absolutely breathtaking. I couldn't have been more satisfied with how everything turned out or have chosen a better person to work with. I would definitely recommend Hide & Seek Design to any bride.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/20/14, 2 Reviews